Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 16)

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Originally posted by NightStarr

I knowww!!! I don't usually say openly that I like her as I get attacked at how come I could like her but she really is a good person at heart...just one of those people that likes to do things a certain way and ahem perfectionist! Wink I loved those episodes where Gopi would be set up by Rashi and somehow the blame never fell on Gopi and instead Koki would yell at Rashi LOL

OMGGG U wont believe how happy I am to meet a fellow Koki Pankha Cry...I dunno if u have guessed it by now...lekin I am always a tad bit Sarcastic...lagta hai u misunderstood my statement about Koki lubb at first LOL...any whooo... Glad to know we have similar views Embarrassed

Haha I did think your were being sarcastic at first that's why  I was a bit hesitant about admitting my lub for her EmbarrassedLOL But yayyy you totally made me smile thiiis Big smile at finding someone who likes Koki-Ben ! It's not often that happens! So, fellow Koki lover you can call me Murs as its a short version of my name and your name is Sylvia?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
She may not be actually doing any harm. But some who can separate mother and child for there own selfish purpose, I just find it hard to have any sympathy for them. Or maybe just super angry after today episode that I can't think straight.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@Nightstarr :It only shows Gayu is all talk and no action because somewhere she is insecure of her own shortcomings like the forgetting habit because of which her husband calls her bulakkad LOLOuch..she wants to prove him wrong and also prove that she can rule over her bahus and in this process she is doing further damage to her image Ouch

@Deeps :Those r classic pics of Gayu LOL...she was indeed the star of today's episode in a twisted way LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarr-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroskanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I said this somewhere at the beginning of the show, but I think it is interesting that her name is Gayatri. In fact, Gayatri was the second wife of Bramha whom he married because Saraswati was not there to sit at the puja with him and the shubh muhurat was slipping away. So he married a shepherdess and made her sit in the puja with him. Ironic, don't you think?

But it is also interesting that Gayatri refers to the mantra to invoke the sun and her husband's name is Suraj.

I am too sleepy to decipher that properly but I feel like there may be something there..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001swethasyam08AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06shaliskanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@Samana :Its interesting and I m sure CVs might hv thought of something before giving these names to Daddy and Mommy Scindia ...Ermm...

Dont hv much knowledge on this ..mayb someone can put a light Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroskanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

@Jyoti: I think she is trying to keep up with Papa Scindia and how he is ruling but always fails because she does thinking before thinking it thoroughly. Ouch I mean every single argument she has put up had so many holes that I lost count and her being insecure comes with being married to someone like Papa Scindia, I mean he takes pleasure in being above others so its no surprise he puts her down not only between the two of them but in front of others too. In strange way to me she is like Jay from DEK where she does all these things but then fails and because she is so ill at heart the audience don't feel any sympathy for her even if things go wrong for them! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScurojyoti06skanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

@Murs : My name is no where near Sylvia...Call me Deeps...My Username has a story of its own.Stern Smile...Its a shortened version of Tubelight brand named Sylvania Laxman LOL  

@Jyo...Yup Gayu was the star today Approve...Just have to see if the CV's can top Lalitha Pawar and Nadira's  saas potrayal ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScurojyoti06EnchantedForestshaliskanda12mysteriousmilli

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@Deeps: Nice to meet you officLOLially Cool and yea maybe one day you can tell me the great story behind your username! By the way who's picture is your profile picture? It looks familiar but every time I try remembering who it is I go blank Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001jyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index