Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 15)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@Mansi :I still remember your classic cartoons with Dhruv and Goat u made for kaajal LOLLOLBig smile

@Nightstarr :Yup I felt sorry for Gayatri too..she really has no life to b honest ..she is supressed under her husband who feels she is bulakkad and keeps forgetting everything Ouch,..So Gayatri is trying extra hard to make her presence felt in front of everyone and in this process she is ending up making a mockery of her own self in front of her sons Ouch...She needs to b a bit easy going with her bahus and then automatically she will get the respect from her sons as well as the new bahus ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarr-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroskanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@ Night, that woman does have to those looks yaar, despo wali looks! ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06EnchantedForestskanda12mysteriousmilli

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Maansi some more choices LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Sorry but I don't feel bad for her. She is heartless and inhuman witch, that Gayatri, she is so concerned about her grand daughters having a mom that in the process she does not mind leaving Ansh parent less. Selfish Witch. Hating her and conniving bua. But the Bua is a lot smarter than Gayatri I must say.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@ Jyoti: Exactly! She is the perfect image of those old saas that tortured their bahos and ruled over them except Gayo hasn't realize that times have changed and the bahos that she is bringing home are especially not the type to submit to anything and everything their told just because Gayo is their saas. Something interesting that I just remembered is how Papa Schindia was shown in several episodes telling Gayo to let it go when things haven't gone their way and that once they get home she can do her ruling. It was said I think during the whole name things, then the kanyadan issue and then about Aarti being late for the marriage: how Gayo should just leave her pride and ruling for now and bring the bride but can do all of that once they get home. It's almost as if he is pumping her and making her ready to be evil when they get home. He is being his evil self through her to the bahos without being seen being involved in the matters of women.

@ 49erFan: hahah I know! I just feel like it would be just a funny scene if something like that even mentioned! Maybe someone will say it as a joke and Bua will get excited for now reason lolll. Maybe she became a widow at young age and is tired of sleeping errr  i mean living a lone LOLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lams-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScurojyoti06skanda12EnchantedForest

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NightStarr

I knowww!!! I don't usually say openly that I like her as I get attacked at how come I could like her but she really is a good person at heart...just one of those people that likes to do things a certain way and ahem perfectionist! Wink I loved those episodes where Gopi would be set up by Rashi and somehow the blame never fell on Gopi and instead Koki would yell at Rashi LOL

OMGGG U wont believe how happy I am to meet a fellow Koki Pankha Cry...I dunno if u have guessed it by now...lekin I am always a tad bit Sarcastic...lagta hai u misunderstood my statement about Koki lubb at first LOL...any whooo... Glad to know we have similar views Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06skanda12EnchantedForest

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Sorry but I don't feel bad for her. She is heartless and inhuman witch, that Gayatri, she is so concerned about her grand daughters having a mom that in the process she does not mind leaving Ansh parent less. Selfish Witch. Hating her and conniving bua. But the Bua is a lot smarter than Gayatri I must say.

Exactly!!! That's what I am saying! Gayo is all bark but no bite but Bua seems to have the ability to not just bark but bite as well. Gayo I think is just stuck in the past and the way things were in the past where saas would torture their bahoo and the baho would take it silently. Besides every argument she has brought so far has been flawed so in the end she always ends up making herself look stupid thus not really needing anyone else to destroy her.

Although I do think that they might run with the track of her forgetting and that becoming a full illness in which case her character could be made into positive and maybe that's how she will bond with Aarthi because she will be the one taking care of her? Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001jyoti06skanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@Gurtiluv:When I said I feel sorry for her ,I mean it in a rather taunting way LOL...She is building castles in air thinking she can rule over all her bahus but she is forgetting this is 2012  and not 1960 LOL ...things hv changed and these days no bahu will remain supressed under her saas but will rather make sure they get the upperhand Tongue...So in the end she will always end up getting raw deal from her sons as well as bahus ..isliye was feeling bad for her ..its more like vinaash kaale viparit buddhi LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001swethasyam08AngeloScuroskanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index