Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 13)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I forgot to add I was again very impressed with Kritika acting. Her dialogue to the Dubey for separating her from Ansh and the way she ran to ansh, the told him she has tears in her eyes whenever he gets hurt were all amazing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NightStarr

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

My blessings to the newly naamkaraned  'Dragon Club' Cool ... Tathaasthu Big smile

Gayuu may be all scary saans...lekin Nothing beats my Koki-ben Day Dreaming

Is it really bad that I like her, I think her character is very well written even though its scary at times or more often than not, I like her no BS attitude Embarrassed

I don't tell this openly coz some of my friends are baffled by my liking for the show Confused...lekin I am a die hard fan of SNS  and I love Koki Embarrassed So nope Its not bad at all  that U like her ..She may be all strict...but she is komal at heart ...she just wants all to be perfect Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloomEnchantedForestskanda12mysteriousmilli

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

13.gif

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001123mitulSamanalysejyoti06skanda12EnchantedForestroseinbloommysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@Anu-Reddy :Good to see u here Embarrassed...remember me ..I was one of the members of KMH ka ria ka adda once upon a time Big smileHug..will love to read your regular analysis daily here ..still remember your regular live commentry on Arjun-Arohi LOL...I think Yash will open his mouth tomorrow to say his final decision which will b obviously against his mother LOL...Yash is more of a silent observer before giving the final verdict and once he gives his verdict ,he cares any damn about what others think and kal bhi yehi hoga ...Gayatri is just making a mockery of herself in front of her sons LOLOuch

@Arps :Very interesting three points ...Dubey is spinenless indeed LOL..Gayatri is a fool ..apna image pehle Pratik ke saamne destroy kiya when she blasts Paridi for that bending act  and tomorrow Yash ke saamne bhi she will destroy her image by acting all stubborn in front of Dubeys LOLOuch...Coming to Aarti ,she feels like an orphan all over again Cry..tomorrow if Yash supports her ,then she will b able to feel positive again thinking there is still someone left who can understand the emotions of a mother CryEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsarp04srocks123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08Anu-Reddyskanda12mysteriousmilli

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Masni: It is a really old one from the gallery, but I liked the expression.

@Angel: That emoticon is HILARIOUSLY perfect! LOLLOL

So much for our dreams of a knight in shining armour! Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksLuvStrk-001AngeloScurojyoti06skanda12roseinbloommysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

13.gif

Classic emo LOLLOLLOL

Alll make sure tomorrow everyone is entering the dragon club with similar emoticons TongueLOLLOLLOL

arp04srocksLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroshaliskanda12mysteriousmilli

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
How do you all like this???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-arp04srocksLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanshaliroseinbloommysteriousmilli

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@Sam... it was a joke...not a serious suggestion...
but me is wondering if me is willing to shed off the devil in moi... it took me a year to get use to it...now you all turning me in a dragon..
next time I want to be a classy Witch...like the ones form Eastwick..

-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index