Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 12)

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
good one - Dragon Club LOL; every one will enter with their own risk Tongue LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001aanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12roseinbloommysteriousmilli

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@Shali...That is funny Devil and now dragon...common thing we have horns and  tails everytime ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloom49erFanshaliskanda12mysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@Laxmi ,Samana and Z :Wonderful  symbolisms of that gathbandhan ClapClap..

I guess Samana and Laxmi told the same thing about how Ansh needs to remain with Aarti because only Ansh can bring Yash-Aarti close with his presense and so if Ansh is not around then Aarti too will move far away from Yash and his family Ouch...thats what  was shown today the way Aarti along with the gathbandhan runs away from Yash to save Ansh ...

Z your symboliism is also quite interesting regarding how outsiders will always try to bring ups and downs in AarYa relationship reason why that spearation of gathbandhan but their marriage wont break since the knot does not open Big smile

So moral of the story is AarYa will remain connected to each other via Ansh ...Embarrassed

@Z:Wonderful classic reactions used for Gayatri Big smileLOLLOL...especially that mad reaction ..I was hving the exact reaction when Gayatri was making that decision regarding Ansh AngryAngry...that woman is simply heartless and insecure Angry...just wants to show her domination but is ending up making a mockery of herself in front of her own sons AngryAngryAngry

@About Bua's problem :I feel she wants to get sadistic pleasure by playing divide and rule game since her punarvivaah was never thought of and so she cant see the happiness of anyone else too especially Aarti who according to Bua is a widow like her Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroaanyakunatskanda12shaliEnchantedForestroseinbloommysteriousmilli

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Epi was fine.

What caught my attention was Gayatri's Oh-Let-Me-Start-My-Sasuma-Honeka-Drrrama Angry. She so happily , jumping up and down,  comes to Dubey's and says "Ansh will not follow his mom to our place right now...blah blah and blah" . (Srsly Mrs Schindia? Angry. How can u ask that right now, right after marriage, when you urself allowed Ansh to be part of this Punar Vivah deal? Angry. AaahhhTongue, I get it , I get it, Ab shaadi hogayi, so there is nothing Dubey's or Aarti could do now , is that what u r thinking abt?WinkAngry.
Comeon srlsy, how can u urself claim to be a mother of three sons? No I srsly want to knowDay Dreaming. Can you part ways with ur son? No right?. So how can u expect Aarti to let go of her small kid, and happily grace ur house. Now dont tell me, u srsly want to take Ansh to ur house anytime soon. I doubt ur intentions, Doubt nahin, Iam damn sure, u just will ensure all u can, to push Ansh's entry to ur house as much as u can.  Tell me pretty please, if iam wrong, but isnt ur shaatir brain thinking of devious plans to make sure Ansh stays back at Dubey's house forever?Day DreamingFirst of all , if u were so concerned abt Aarti's kid, you shoudlnt have agreed for this marriage. Its out right inhuman to separate a small kid from his mom just because of ur own apprehensions abt Aarti's love for ur Son's daughters. Iam sure you wouldve gotten a vidwa with no kid janjat for ur son, had u searched a bit more. But u srsly are hell bent in torturing a mother and son, to no end and come up with this Aarti-Will-Grace-Our-House-Alone Idea? Angry. )

I want Mr Yash Schindia to open his mouth and declare that Ansh will come with his mom, right that day. He needs to speak up. Its only he, who could do something abt this. If left on Ma-Paa Schindia's they will happily feast torturing Aarti in the name of this Punar vivah, ehsaan etc etcAngry.  Poor Aarti is so broken, thanks to Dubey Dad's emotional athyachar from the last two epis.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 04 April 2012 at 2:01pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lams123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06skanda12shaliroseinbloommysteriousmilli

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Once again another good epi...and AU top notch...

Three things i want to talk about...one is that dubs is cleary a selfish spineless man and thats all there is to it...he is willing to sacrifice anything in the name of aarti when in reality he is a very selfish man...it was easy for him to accept gaya's shart b/c deep in his heart he was happy he would get to keep a piece of his son with him through ansh... its obvious that dubs hasnt been able to close the door to the past and on his son even after all his son has done and proven over and over...then without a doubt the man can not accept his grandson who has done nothin but bring joy to thier lives going to another home where he wouldnt get the pleasure of seeing him everyday...i dont kno if i quite blame him (trust me i dont LIKE him, but if i was in his shoes and as broken and weak) then it makes a kind of weird sense for him to accept this chance of keeping his grandson...

the second is that gayatri is an idiot...its abundantly clear that this family does not operate the way one would expect...theirs is not a family in which love and support rule, but rather its all about their standing amongst each other and the world, its about how OTHERS perceive them rather than their own or how they really are...all gaya wants is a mom for the kids its really weird that as a mother of 3 she doesnt understand that a mother's love only grows when other children are brought into it...and the way aarti takes care of her son reflects on how she feels of children in itself...and that with time she will come to love the girls the same...the guru dadi was able to spot this immediately while gaya still is clueless...and does she really think taking away aarti's son will make her a BETTER mother for her grandkids?? really?/ i mean to take away a mothers child and then thrusting another persons child in front of her will only make her a hollow shell of a woman that will only see what she's missing everytime she looks at the girls...and i fully believe yash will step in (as he did the first time gaya had this plan) and put an end to it...and this will be the first crack in aarti's shield around her heart...

And the last thing was that it really is heartbreakin to see a strong woman like aarti break and all bc the ppl she thought of as her family pushed her too far...and blackmailed into not just marrying forgetting her love but now abandoning her son...today the last scene between aarti and the dubeys showed how utterly broken aarti is...even after all the hits life has thrown at her (becoming an orphan losing prashant) the one betrayel that broke her completely is what dubs said to the other day...his emotional blackmail werent just words to her...she has come to see his relations to her as simply an ehsaan and as such she wil now do whatever they ask of her without arguing.  Thisi is the first time dubs sees that what he said werent just words even if htats all he meant them to be, they werent just a a tool to get what he wanted...but that hte words had weight that crushed his once strong and principled daughter into a zombie of a person...it was obvious shobz saw it..but then again as its been said shobz and aarti share a bond that dubs cant even begin to comprehend...but hopefully at least today he go to see that the end does NOT justify the means...

yash plz be the man we all know you are and stop this emotional blackmailing..thanks

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lams123mitulSamanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06skanda1249erFanshaliroseinbloommysteriousmilli

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
lol dragon club... LOL from tomorrow let's enter the dragon club and perform tai chi on the dragons... Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-arp04srocksLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloomEnchantedForestskanda12mysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by sns23

@Jyoti - The gatbandhan not breaking was the biggest symbol of all.. No matter how far Aarti goes away from Yash physically, and for whatever reason - this bond will always be strong - it will never break.. No matter however bad the situation is between them, these two will be bond together for life..

ya thats true ..the gathbandhan remains intact even after Aarti goes running away from Yash ...thats one positive sign that even if separation happens ,it will not break their marriage bond EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Shweta :Interesting take Clap..Aarti is indeed on karz mission ..it seems she has lost the fighting spirit after being put under such severe pressure and supressed with this huge lie Ouch...Once Yash stands in her support and makes sure Ansh comes along with Aarti ,she might get some of her positivity back Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsarp04srocksLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroskanda12roseinbloommysteriousmilli

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

@Shali: Dungeon might just push the ominous feeling a bit too far and send all our innocent stalkers running in the other direction. ROFL

I like Dragon Club because it sounds like we are oh-so-bad, but in an elite, classy way, much like the Scindias who we are trying to emulate. Wink

@Mansi: Oh I will get you that picture! I want that cartoon!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001swethasyam08AngeloScurojyoti06shaliskanda12roseinbloommysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index