Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 10)

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Z :I dont mind "Dragon Club Unit " from tomorrow onwards in place of Analysis unit now that Aarti and Paridi r all set to enter the dragon club aka Scindia house where all the drama will happen LOLTongue 

What say Samana ?? LOLEmbarrassed

Sure, why not? Big smile

But let's make it just "Dragon Club", short and well, not so sweet. ConfusedLOL

Then we can call tomorrow's thread "Enter the Dragon...Club"... Bruce Lee, anyone? Cool

@Samana: I am not into martial arts, but is it OK if I can come with my taser gun?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001aanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloommysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@ jyo, Aarti runs to save Ansh and that marriage gathbandhan wala kapda drags on the floor ...isn't it negative symbolism of marriage breaking ?? CryConfused...only positive thing is that knot of the gathbandhan does not open but goes along with Aarti ..so dunno if it symbolises marriage breaking or not Confused

I think, here it shows, not the braking of marriage but may be the way it went with Arati, Yash may also go with her even leaving his own family for giving Arati happiness and support

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001aanyakunatAngeloScurojyoti06pennuskanda12EnchantedForestroseinbloommysteriousmilli

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Sure, why not? Big smile

But let's make it just "Dragon Club", short and well, not so sweet. ConfusedLOL

Then we can call tomorrow's thread "Enter the Dragon...Club"... Bruce Lee, anyone? Cool

I know!! LOL I hope we don't scare away people with the title but oh well .. 

and LMAO at Bruce Lee ROFL

Thanx Sammy Hug

Z

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06pennuskanda12

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Alll :Aarti runs to save Ansh and that marriage gathbandhan wala kapda drags on the floor ...isn't it negative symbolism of marriage breaking ?? CryConfused...only positive thing is that knot of the gathbandhan does not open but goes along with Aarti ..so dunno if it symbolises marriage breaking or not Confused

Maybe it's not about the marriage breaking, but it's just showing that if Ansh is kept away from Aarti, she will always be pulled away from Yash to him (or run away from Yash to Ansh, however you want to look at it).  The only way that Aarti is going to be able to forge a relationship with Yash and Payal/Palak, is if Ansh is with her, not separated from her.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06yipeepennuskanda12roseinbloomEnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
thank you for the great post Dear Clap

It was a good epy but i really hated Yash's mother asking the Dubeys to keep Ansh for a few days while Aarti will be at the Scindia mansion...Did they want a mother for their grandkids or a NANNY????? Ouch

And Mr Dubey accepting just made me Angry

Aarti is really hurt which is understandable casue she got mre-married for Ansh's sake and they want her to leave her son behind Cry

Can't wait for 2morrow's epy cause i know Yash gonna stick up for his new wife Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06yipeeroseinbloomskanda12

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
to describe Yash character in one word - his actions speak louder than words.

Arguing is not important, how we act is important. and i think that's what Yash's character is.

Aarti is on a karz mission right now. LOL slowly she will come out this and reveals her status of divorcee to Yash.

and i bet in future if ever this truth is revealed in front of Scindia's, Yash will support Aarti. we all are sure about it.

Yes today is a filler episode.

but Gayatri as all said is at a wrong point. Hope she will learn this in future. never underestimate a person with what u see or feel. learn abt them as time passes. coming to a conclusion by others saying (Bua) and others will lead to misunderstandings and losing self impression in front of others.

She saw Aarti on a wrong side when she went for Ansh. Why didn't she understand a mother cannot risk abt her kids. so in future she will prove a very good mother for Palak n Payal too. She doesn't care of rituals or any other situations when it comes to the case of kids when in need.

I think Yash saw this angle in Aarti today. and this will be one more reason for him to support aarti tomorrow.

comparison btw bahu's already started. its not going to be good.
Paridi i don't think she will be able to adjust in that house.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sns23123mitulLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06pennuskanda12mysteriousmilli

sns23 Goldie
sns23
sns23

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti - The gatbandhan not breaking was the biggest symbol of all.. No matter how far Aarti goes away from Yash physically, and for whatever reason - this bond will always be strong - it will never break.. No matter however bad the situation is between them, these two will be bond together for life..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001aanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeepennuskanda12mysteriousmilli

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
 My blessings to the newly naamkaraned  'Dragon Club' Cool ... Tathaasthu Big smile

Gayuu may be all scary saans...lekin Nothing beats my Koki-ben Day Dreaming

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 04 April 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06yipeepennuskanda12roseinbloommysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index