4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
The promo only shows Shoba, Mansi, and Mr. Dubey standing there after the bidai. So Ansh must have gone with her
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9TnEpI1V7_o[/YOUTUBE]

CHK OUT THE PARTY AFTER WEDDING AND PANKU DANCING ❀️ JUST A CLIP FOR FEW SECONDS IN THE BEGINNING!
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
@49erFan
Very Cool! It's sounds like punjabi folk music in the back, which I love!
@Gurtiluv...u welcome...I  can't wait for this...Panku dancing! πŸ˜³πŸ€£
Hi I am new to this Forum. I got fascinated by this show for the unique concept and the actors. Lately looks like this show is dragging and slow but I am hoping the CV are just laying the foundation.
The reason I joined this forum is brilliant writing by the forum members.
Here is my two cents worth on the current drama. Gay arti wanted to separate Ansh for Aarti prior to the wedding but could not do so because she lacked her husbands support this time she tried with his and was successful to some extent but maybe the CV are trying to show that even with his support Yash is going to prove to be stronger and bring Ansh to his new home. If they do this there is some meaning to this drama. Again this is only my opinion.
OMG Geets! Panku dancing ! Haha so cute and omggg I love that song =D !! 

TFS =)

Z
OMGG Panku dancing is so funny πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...finally he gets to dance with his wife πŸ˜†

In new bidaai promo ,Aarti cries and hugs Dubeys which means mayb Ansh issue is resolved ...also when AarYa leaves in car ,only Dubeys and Mansi r left behind but no Ansh which means Ansh too will go with Aarti πŸ˜ƒ
@Z...OMG did u see him...Im in dream land for sure!  CHo CHO cute...u welcome β€οΈ

U know I don't have a likin for chikna men, but somehow I feel he's neglected, so me have soft spot for him ☺️
@Jyo, I think its resoved cause Ansh is not holding on to his dada dadi, so somehow he's in another car goin to his naya papa's big house πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yay! I am so happy to hear about the promo πŸ˜ƒ

I sure hope that it is indeed Yash that does something for Ansh.😳