Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sam... it was a joke...not a serious suggestion...
but me is wondering if me is willing to shed off the devil in moi... it took me a year to get use to it...now you all turning me in a dragon..
next time I want to be a classy Witch...like the ones form Eastwick..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Mansi and Samana :How about this one for the dragon club cartoon 😛

thanks to deeps for this pic 😆😛
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haan Dragon club chalega!  Love the name...devil se dragon...let's spew some fire on Gaya ma!!!!

Yash will open his mouth no doubt there!  Would love to see Gaya ma ka face!

Bua is frustrated cause the woman didnt have a man in her life for long time na, she getting very J!🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

How do you all like this???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gayatri's secret crush 😛😆😆😆
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: Reminds me of the fun I used to have during Kaajal days!😆😆😆
NightStarr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Politics Politics and again Politics!

Although, today's episode was a filler it showed politics in every turn and basically set a foundation of how things might be in the future and different reactions from different characters showed how they all will clash.

Paridhi Paridhi Paridhi I like her too much and don't want her to wake up from this dream that she is in but no matter what she will have to wake up and if she doesn't I am sure Gayo will make sure she wakes up. I know Gayo is getting it from all sides today but I would like to side with Jyoti 😳 and say that I think she is harmless in regards that she can go around and do all this condition this and that but as we have seen time and time again she never gets the last word 😉😆 I know a lot of people hate her today but personally I feel sad for her and the type of life she has. Her relationship with her husband is one of fear where the husband dominants and she submits. Her character becomes very weak and defensive in front of her husband because ever time she talks to him she has to justify her actions and tell him "she didn't forget it". In a strange way I can't help but apply the circle of abuse here in which when goes through it, they end up doing the same thing to someone else and justify it by saying that they went through that and everyone else did too so its normal. Although, her MIL seems like a nice lady so maybe its just the husband that mentally abused and oppressed her all her life, so now she justifies it doing it to her DILs. I would love to love to love to find how Arpita adjusted to this family. From that first scene where she frankly and openly asks Yash why he wants to marry her, made me think that she was someone who spoke frankly and to the point wihout beating around the bush. This type of behavior does not seem to be ideal for how the Scindia's want their DILs to be. I feel like maybe that is one the reasons why we haven't seen any scenes of her interacting with the family. I mean we have seen many scenes of Arpita, but none that shows her interacting anyone else in the family. This makes think that not all was well in the paradise of Arpita's life. Maybe Yash was never aware of the drama going on in the house or maybe he was and now that Arpita is dead, he feels so guilty because maybe he feels like he didn't do enough to support her That could be a very good thing for Aarti as this time if some injustice is done to her, Yash's guilt of not doing enough for Arpita and combined with some sympathy for Aarthi will make him take an even stronger stand in Aarthi's support 😊
Now Papa Schindia is whole other story. He is someone that I would be afraid of because he does seem to posses the power of making decisions and that means actions which could create many problems! Another person that I think we haven't seen how bad they are is Bua. I think we might have seen her do some dialogue here and there to do some damage but what scares me in her is her nature of observing things! She seems to be always there in the shadows overlooking and observing things and then speaking. This could be very dangerous as she might be one of the first ones who will out about the divorce 😕 and of course I don't have to say how she will make sure the news is broken in the worst way possible!

I know Khana's might seem a bit too modern to some but I simply love them I think they might look a bit too much because they are being compared to such a traditional family such as Scindias. Otherwise I feel like they are very normal and happy go lucky family in which all of them are open to with each other and could tell anything to each other. Most of all I love the way they express their love and affections towards another openly and without any boundaries. Yes, Paridho looking away during the aarti might have been too much but I think that's not a mistake that can't be fixed in which if one were to explain the importance of aarti she wouldn't do such a thing. Besides I think she was overly excited about her wedding so didn't really pay attention to anything else 😆😉 I just like how the whole family has a pure heart and even if something wrong is done it is not done intentionally but by an honest mistake.

Now about Yash- I do believe the saying that actions speaks louder than words fits him just perfectly and I think so far we have seen him just observe and then announce his decision, so I hope tomorrow the same thing happens!

NightStarr thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Haan Dragon club chalega!  Love the name...devil se dragon...let's spew some fire on Gaya ma!!!!

Yash will open his mouth no doubt there!  Would love to see Gaya ma ka face!

Bua is frustrated cause the woman didnt have a man in her life for long time na, she getting very J!🤣

Hahah I said the same thing and I even suggested what if we have Bua marry that older guy that wanted to marry Aarti at the beginning of the show?! 😆🤣
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mansi: One dragon lusting for another 😈

...I LOVE IT! 🤣🤣🤣

@Shali: I wasn't sure if you were joking or not so I tried to make my reply work either way. 😛😆

You will have to wait for GC ka agla karyakram to be a witch, I think. 😃
NightStarr thumbnail
Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

I don't tell this openly coz some of my friends are baffled by my liking for the show 😕...lekin I am a die hard fan of SNS  and I love Koki ðŸ˜³ So nope Its not bad at all  that U like her ..She may be all strict...but she is komal at heart ...she just wants all to be perfect 

I knowww!!! I don't usually say openly that I like her as I get attacked at how come I could like her but she really is a good person at heart...just one of those people that likes to do things a certain way and ahem perfectionist! 😉 I loved those episodes where Gopi would be set up by Rashi and somehow the blame never fell on Gopi and instead Koki would yell at Rashi 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Mansi :I still remember your classic cartoons with Dhruv and Goat u made for kaajal 😆😆😃

@Nightstarr :Yup I felt sorry for Gayatri too..she really has no life to b honest ..she is supressed under her husband who feels she is bulakkad and keeps forgetting everything ,..So Gayatri is trying extra hard to make her presence felt in front of everyone and in this process she is ending up making a mockery of her own self in front of her sons ...She needs to b a bit easy going with her bahus and then automatically she will get the respect from her sons as well as the new bahus ...