Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND Help Desk #5: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 78)

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

This is like a 'technical' or ' lack there of' doubt... I want to change my display pic (as you can see, apparently sarcasm turns ppl off LOL) but if i upload a new one THE same pic(ie my current DP) comes again... Is this a problem for everyone or is Patrick just stalking me? Big smile

So, wait you wanna upload it as your Profile picture or as your Avatar?

Avatar is the one that I have right now of SaRun/Sanaya. And Profile Picture can only be viewed when someone goes to your profile.

I can help you once you answer the question. LOLWink

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

This is like a 'technical' or ' lack there of' doubt... I want to change my display pic (as you can see,apparentlysarcasm turns ppl offLOL) but if i upload a new one THE same pic(ie my current DP) comes again... Is this a problem for everyone or is Patrick just stalking me?Big smile

Avatar is the one that I have right now of SaRun/Sanaya. And Profile Picture can only be viewed when someone goes to your profile.

Avatar I think... I mean the picture you see along with my name every time I post
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

This is like a 'technical' or ' lack there of' doubt... I want to change my display pic (as you can see,apparentlysarcasm turns ppl offLOL) but if i upload a new one THE same pic(ie my current DP) comes again... Is this a problem for everyone or is Patrick just stalking me?Big smile

Avatar I think... I mean the picture you see along with my name every time I post

So, as long as I understand what you're asking is if your Avatar is fine, yes it is. It's YOURS. And it doesn't contain anything that would be considered against the IF COC. So, you're good. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firebolt

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hey!  I recently started writing a fanfic on ArHi and i just realized that I posted the thread in this forum instead of the 'fanfictions' thread.  is it possible to move my fanfic thread from this forum to the FF forum or should I just open another thread in the FF forum?
inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I have a question: How many Private messages can we get? I currently get 250, but most of the times my inbox is full, is there a way we can increase the limit?

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Hey!  I recently started writing a fanfic on ArHi and i just realized that I posted the thread in this forum instead of the 'fanfictions' thread.  is it possible to move my fanfic thread from this forum to the FF forum or should I just open another thread in the FF forum?

According to the new rule, once you get a certain number of pages then the FF/OS/SS gets moved to the FF section. Big smile

You can PM khushix and ask her if there's anything that can be done about this. Smile

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

According to the new rule, once you get a certain number of pages then the FF/OS/SS gets moved to the FF section. Big smile

You can PM khushix and ask her if there's anything that can be done about this. Smile

Thanks!  I'll just wait until the FF reaches the required number of pages because I dont even know if the fic will be liked or not.LOL  Thank you for your response!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated.

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inspiringstars

I have a question: How many Private messages can we get? I currently get 250, but most of the times my inbox is full, is there a way we can increase the limit?

The number of messages you can have in your inbox increases as your rank on IF changes. For example, my rank is of an IF-Rockerz and I can fit 2000 messages in my box. Smile

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 23 April 2012 at 4:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Spirited-Invoker

Go to top