Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Help Desk #5: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 63)

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Joined: 08 June 2009
Posts: 5042

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Hi!
I know this is not the right forum to discuss this question but I have been waiting for a reply for quite some time now and I really do want to upload my Vm today if possible! Ihave made a vm on windows movie maker. My Vm is of 3 minutes But the clip there is for 7 minutes and some seconds. After it covers 3 mins it starts to play the song again with only blank images! what to do! I so want to post my vm on Arnav and Khushi! Pls help!


did u  make it through sony vegas pro..?

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 5439

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunslakku

Originally posted by bong.girl

Hi!
I know this is not the right forum to discuss this question but I have been waiting for a reply for quite some time now and I really do want to upload my Vm today if possible! Ihave made a vm on windows movie maker. My Vm is of 3 minutes But the clip there is for 7 minutes and some seconds. After it covers 3 mins it starts to play the song again with only blank images! what to do! I so want to post my vm on Arnav and Khushi! Pls help!


did u  make it through sony vegas pro..?


No with Windows Movie Maker! I forgot what i did the first time. So I did a lot of trial and error and finally got through! I have posted a link but the video doesnt appear on the post just the link. How do u embed the video in your post? And thanks a lot for the reply. Smile
Vigilante IF-Addictz
Vigilante
Vigilante

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 50607

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
^^^ upload ur video in youtube and thn take the http link and put it between the code in ur post like this [YOUTUBE]HTTPLINK[/YOUTUBE] and u r done !! Smile
blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 5439

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the reply But didn't get you. Sorry!


This is my link. How do I put it in a post? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCPT0VzHJUI
Vigilante IF-Addictz
Vigilante
Vigilante

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 50607

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Thanks for the reply But didn't get you. Sorry!


This is my link. How do I put it in a post? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCPT0VzHJUI

Put the link like this [YOUTUBE]LINKHERE[/YOUTUBE] no spaces !!
Saw the video already in media gallery Tongue Wonderful VM Clap



Edited by .....Rafid..... - 20 April 2012 at 12:52pm
barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Joined: 08 June 2009
Posts: 5042

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
cn anyone tell me what happened in the beginning..in my place there was thunder and lightening..so i missed first 5 min...
Vigilante IF-Addictz
Vigilante
Vigilante

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 50607

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunslakku

cn anyone tell me what happened in the beginning..in my place there was thunder and lightening..so i missed first 5 min...

Check the WU Smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2941591
nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Joined: 27 February 2008
Posts: 2055

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Hello!
Technical question-please can someone tell me how do I insert an image from a gallery as my personal icon? (I.e. the space under where my name appears in a post!)
It looks so boring atm really would like to spruce it up :)

Thank you for the help in advance! xx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IPKKND Picture Gallery #2: NO COMMENTS!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: minuu   Replies: 1138   Views: 901067

minuu 1138 901067 04 June 2012 at 2:38pm by minuu
IPKKND Help Desk #2: ALL QUESTIONS HERE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: minuu   Replies: 1154   Views: 77558

minuu 1154 77558 29 January 2012 at 12:05pm by khushix
No Attension @ the Help desk !

Author: banditqueenn.   Replies: 3   Views: 1075

banditqueenn. 3 1075 29 October 2011 at 9:14am by minuu
IPKKND Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 1184   Views: 98826

lilindiangurl13 1184 98826 24 October 2011 at 1:02pm by minuu
Friendsss.HEPL HELP...PLZ HELP

Author: ananya2000   Replies: 3   Views: 1890

ananya2000 3 1890 23 October 2011 at 10:34am by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index