Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Rafid...

Can't remember the exact date but it is in the end of novenber 😊

Thanks Rafid...actually i myself found the episode after tht...it is in august after the maha episode...
jerry12 thumbnail
Can sme 1 give the YouTube link for today s epi
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
==
Edited by .....Rafid..... - 12 years ago
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi!
I know this is not the right forum to discuss this question but I have been waiting for a reply for quite some time now and I really do want to upload my Vm today if possible! Ihave made a vm on windows movie maker. My Vm is of 3 minutes But the clip there is for 7 minutes and some seconds. After it covers 3 mins it starts to play the song again with only blank images! what to do! I so want to post my vm on Arnav and Khushi! Pls help!
Extinct thumbnail
Originally posted by: bong.girl

Hi!
I know this is not the right forum to discuss this question but I have been waiting for a reply for quite some time now and I really do want to upload my Vm today if possible! Ihave made a vm on windows movie maker. My Vm is of 3 minutes But the clip there is for 7 minutes and some seconds. After it covers 3 mins it starts to play the song again with only blank images! what to do! I so want to post my vm on Arnav and Khushi! Pls help!

sorry but i actually didn't got it πŸ˜• u r wanting knw how to upload vm or sth is wrong with ur vm ? πŸ˜•
u can check this link !!
vm tutorial
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

actually this was nt the link i was looking for...but thanks a lot for this dear...
i hv got the link...do u need it
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bong.girl

Hi!

did u  make it through sony vegas pro..?
blue.kindle thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunslakku

did u  make it through sony vegas pro..?

No with Windows Movie Maker! I forgot what i did the first time. So I did a lot of trial and error and finally got through! I have posted a link but the video doesnt appear on the post just the link. How do u embed the video in your post? And thanks a lot for the reply. 😊
Extinct thumbnail
^^^ upload ur video in youtube and thn take the http link and put it between the code in ur post like this [YOUTUBE]HTTPLINK[/YOUTUBE] and u r done !! 😊
blue.kindle thumbnail
Thanks for the reply But didn't get you. Sorry!

This is my link. How do I put it in a post? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCPT0VzHJUI