Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

richa-kunal confrontation - much awaited (Page 3)

iyer.anuradha11 Senior Member
iyer.anuradha11
iyer.anuradha11

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
siddhi kho hosh khabhi ayegha tho kunal khe tharafh she i love u shunhe ghi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

iyer.anuradha11 Senior Member
iyer.anuradha11
iyer.anuradha11

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iyer.anuradha11

siddhi kho hosh khabhi ayegha fhir hi tho kunal khe tharafh she i love u shunhe ghi

AnkitaKaran

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118

Originally posted by purvimehta

I still cant understand, what was she thinking...what made her go to Kunal. I know she has turned into a psycho, but if she knows Kunal well enough, she would know that if she goes near him, he will probably kill her. anyway I shouldnt complain as the much awaited scene is about to come..!Clap

note - richa lovers will hate what i have commented LOL
purvi we all know richa se badi batameez aur besharam aurat is duniya main nahi hain
sorry agar richa ke fans ko dukh hua toh Wink

Ridzii...tujhe lagta hai, iss pure forum mein, koi Richa ka bhi fan ho sakta hai...Wacko

AnkitaKaran

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandy118

I still cant understand, what was she thinking...what made her go to Kunal. I know she has turned into a psycho, but if she knows Kunal well enough, she would know that if she goes near him, he will probably kill her. anyway I shouldnt complain as the much awaited scene is about to come..!Clap

note - richa lovers will hate what i have commented LOL
purvi we all know richa se badi batameez aur besharam aurat is duniya main nahi hain
sorry agar richa ke fans ko dukh hua toh Wink

Ridzii...tujhe lagta hai, iss pure forum mein, koi Richa ka bhi fan ho sakta hai...Wacko

i guess ekhad mil gaya toh LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranTheBhai

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

yup i was alos wondering why no major kunal richa scenes after richa files the rape charge against him

but i guess they were building up , tom is going to be awesome richa kaa sapna toot jaayega

AnkitaKaran

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celet

I am worried! She is not dumb to go there without an agenda! She might just put the blame on rohit and convince ppl that she is on their side or I dont know what! I am even worried, that she will pay some doctors to kill siddhi or try to do it herself when people rnt watching. The moment I saw her in the hospital my heart started rcing and it hasnt stopped till now! I dont know guys! M worried!

even i feel the same Angry...after knwing abt siddhi from those dumb policemen she'l go to hospital to check herself ...to make sure if she can do something to make her condition worse( bribe doc maybe) ...i won't be surprised if they show her going into the room n pulling out some plug to kill siddhi herself Angry...the wait for kunal wenting his anger on richa will be over soon...yuppie Big smile 

Celet

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
hello guys, just watched the episode, well don't want to talk about richa as we know what will happen to herWink

But have u all noticed veena was also there in hospital in the pre capStern Smile now whats the point of showing her in hospital? what can she do?
purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sepiasunshine

Originally posted by Celet

I am worried! She is not dumb to go there without an agenda! She might just put the blame on rohit and convince ppl that she is on their side or I dont know what! I am even worried, that she will pay some doctors to kill siddhi or try to do it herself when people rnt watching. The moment I saw her in the hospital my heart started rcing and it hasnt stopped till now! I dont know guys! M worried!

even i feel the same Angry...after knwing abt siddhi from those dumb policemen she'l go to hospital to check herself ...to make sure if she can do something to make her condition worse( bribe doc maybe) ...i won't be surprised if they show her going into the room n pulling out some plug to kill siddhi herself Angry...the wait for kunal wenting his anger on richa will be over soon...yuppie Big smile 

She definitely has some evil plans...but if they show her bribing the docs and pulling the wires, then thats gonna be the clich-dish and typically filmi thing to show...Angry 

Go to top