Saas Bahu soaps contrary is Hitler Didi.

Posted: 12 years ago
One is known as Saas bahu soaps where we get to watch a very lavish wedding going on with lots of actors from every other serials dancing here and there.(begane shaadi mein Abdullah Diwana)
The lead actress goes to her sasuraal and now we get to watch Buckets of tears she has the mother or sister in laws as the great villain.(after some few months we don't mind it going off air)Now coming to our sweetheart show Hitler didi.
Why really Rishi came to India and find a place in Sharma Nivas???(who knows😕)
Slowly begins to fall in love with Indira .(we are happy😆)
They decide to get marry (we are very happy😆😆)
Marriage failed(we are sad ðŸ˜­ we go on I-F we ask WHY WHY WHY??? to cv's)
Here the great contrary is Rishi staying in SN and will have to prove himself everytimes. sometimes Indira family members are not happy or his own present themselves as the villain or the situations is the biggest problems.
In the Saas bahu soap the actress must prove herself in her in laws whereas here Rishi is proving himself continuously as he lives in SN. 
What is the change???
 Please don't only hit like button say something enlight the post with your ideas.
Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
Well written... No difference at all...seems like two sides of a coin. 😆Edited by ushali - 12 years ago
yes yahan tears bahane ka kaam aur dukhi rahne ka kaam male lead ko diya hai 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆rishi is a male version of GOPI/archana/akshara etc😆😆😆 ho gaya na thoda hatke showEdited by tabu31noor - 12 years ago
good post anju di..n good question..the answer is no change because instead of the actress..the actor is proving himself each time in HD..juz well fitted with the show title if u notice..😉 Edited by Stolen_Heart - 12 years ago
in the precap again he was telling that he loves only mmj, dong all helps only for her..what the hell..how many times he has to tell all these..dont SN people know how much he loves indra
million dollar Q anju!

wished they showed some balance in InShi relation! wid each passing day it appears more n more like a one sided affair.
Originally posted by tabu31noor

yes yahan tears bahane ka kaam aur dukhi rahne ka kaam male lead ko diya hai 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆rishi is a male version of GOPI/archana/akshara etc😆😆😆
Yes this is the TRUE CONTRARY.Instead of the female lead crying here it is the male lead suffering.
Sometimes Rishi instead of talking keeps on mumbling.like the lead actresses they don't talk clearly they don't express themselves quickly for the sake of their family.😆
sorry we don't have family😡 
Originally posted by iolahardy

million dollar Q anju!

wished they showed some balance in InShi relation! wid each passing day it appears more n more like a one sided affair.
She won't smile she does not express her heart also is this known as Hatke show???
Better no male lead.
male lead emotionally torture hota rehta hai , heroine se ...
nice question anju di...its true that our male lead always gives exams😆 .jo kam max shows ki heroine krti hai vo rishi ko krna padta hai......
in the beginning i was okk with his moves but now i feel bad for him.poor guy always proves his luv .
i want balance relationship...jis tarah rishi chooti chooti bato mein apna pyar dikhata hai uss tarah indu bhi dikha skti hai...as we all knows that indu loves him.😃  (im not against indira.i understand her situations but im angry from cvs...they r creative people.they can easily showed us balance between inshi  ).i hope after tomorrow epi indu will feel some pain or jealous ...usko rishi se door jane ka pain hona chahiye...becoj nowadays inshi luv story seems onesided.
Edited by riddhima- - 12 years ago