Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL Anu...Ram Ram Jai Raja Ram🤣...felt like I was translated to a  melodramatic land ...

And Megha ki toh Jai ho🤡
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Megha ki stupidity toh I've gotten used to now since they've been showing it since a while now...today's epi was just a DRAG and had random slapstick comedy in it as well...upar se MELODRAMA like those bhajans playing to symbolize Mohan as Ramji *rolls eyes*

Mohan was the only saving grace of the epi to whatever extent manageable...even though most of it was wasted in showing him riding his bike and getting Megha FBs😆

I know yaar  😔  ... Megs was well on her way to claim the title of "Dumbo of the year " ... 

But I still had a faint hope ... she'll see reason ... at least when Mohan calls ... and enquire in the reception or call Prerna ... and try to find out about the meeting ...

But she was DUMB ...  thru & thru ...  "Jijaji" .,... MY FOOT ...  ðŸ˜¡
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Nice point... though mohan had no relation with koyal he trusted her & she betrayed him... prerna is megha's childhood friend & according to latter Prateek is like her BIL... so she has reasons for trusting Prateek... but I guess this betrayal will bring them together to trust each other...

Sure... Megha starts trusting him after dis incident😃  
am really worried thinking Will Megha quit Prabhat leher?  But Megha can't work thr after dis incident daily seeing Pracreep's face... 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: booosi

LOL Anu...Ram Ram Jai Raja Ram🤣...felt like I was translated to a  melodramatic land ...

And Megha ki toh Jai ho🤡

You know waise toh I've trained myself to bardaashtofy the on and off cheesiness in this show but that bhajan stuff just got WAY too much...that was the moment where I wrote off this epi...kya nonsense hai yeh...seriously don't these ppl GET that Mohan is NOT a conventional larger than life hero?? Then WHAT is the point of using all this RELIGIOUS symbology on him??  It just ends up looking SO stupid.

See Mohan as a character remains true to himself...all that he did today...investigating and realizing what Prateek's plans were...his efforts to reach Megha on phone etc...that was the only piece of logic in the epi...but apart from that all this OTT symbology that they thrust into the show with BHAJANS and all just take away from the vibe of the show...this isn't a regular meldoramatic soap...if it was, then aaraam se yeh sab bhajan bajaa lete...we're all used to all this kind of melodrama in every other show...but in NBT, it doesn't work...cuz Mohan is just a DIFFERENT sort of character...he's NOT the typical hero or knight in shining armor...stop trying to portray him as RAMJI on a BIKE😆😆
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear!!!...nice title..😆

@Areyaar - RAMJI on BIKE...🤣🤣🤣
Edited by GKS_CA - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

I know yaar  😔  ... Megs was well on her way to claim the title of "Dumbo of the year " ... 

But I still had a faint hope ... she'll see reason ... at least when Mohan calls ... and enquire in the reception or call Prerna ... and try to find out about the meeting ...

But she was DUMB ...  thru & thru ...  "Jijaji" .,... MY FOOT ...  ðŸ˜¡

Arey why did you expect Megha to see reason?? It's obvious since the promo came out that Megha WANTS the zor ka jhatkaa...toh ab toh use wohi milega...my issue with this epi was the drag...now toh it looks like they will drag the whole thing till Friday...kal bhi bike racing mein hi nikaal denge aadha epi and the rest will be Prateek crap while Megha is all horrified🥱
misty85 thumbnail

the typical hero or knight in shining armor...stop trying to portray him as RAMJI on a BIKE😆😆

🤣 🤣
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They ACTUALLY played "Ram Ram Jai Raja Ram" waale bhajan/shloks on Mohan today...I.have.no.words🤣

🤣 This is getting more and more absurd and farcical ... last time they had something similar during Shivratri, didn't they? ..that symbolized Mohan as Shiv and now this ðŸ˜† On a serious note, I wish this is how crimes were prevented from happening in real life as well - lekin aisa hota nahin hai... only the Hindi serials' protagonists get that preferential treatment from Gods ... *rolls eyes* 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

🤣 This is getting more and more absurd and farcical ... last time they had something similar during Shivratri, didn't they? ..that symbolized Mohan as Shiv and now this ðŸ˜† On a serious note, I wish this is how crimes were prevented from happening in real life as well - lekin aisa hota nahin hai... only the Hindi serials' protagonists get that preferential treatment from Gods ... *rolls eyes* 

LadyM, I burst out laughing cuz they play those shloks in like EVERY soap...aise hi type ke scenes jab hero heroine ko bachaane jaa raha hota hai or something...but in NBT toh it was looking MORE ridiculous then it does in every other soap cuz those soaps are melodramatic to begin with...I'm sorry but I just DON'T buy Mohan as THAT kind of hero...he's different.

And yeah if only in real  life bhi aise koi magically bachaane aa jaata😆
Edited by AreYaar - 12 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
only Mohan scenes were worth watching in today's epi
rest epi was boring or a can say ok-ok...
i can't bear that creep anymore🤢
and Megha, what to say abt her...how can somebody be sooo dumb😡
Mohan said her everything but she still atkofy on this best frnd & jijja-sali alaap...
its ok if she dont trust Mohan but she didn't even give a single thought to his words...
is there any harm in being extra carefull...  but no she has full on trust on pertik but not on Mohan who helped her many times...
poor Mohan again he ahs to bear bitter words from her, but he is not bother abt it, all he want is to see Megha safe...