Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU -4th Apr- Jannat Meg's self sponsr'd trip 2 hel (Page 3)

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

over confidence kis kis ko nahi le dubta... pehle mohan gaya... ab megha ki baari...

mohan bilkul bhi megha ke jaisa Aandha nahi tha.ye to puri Aandhi ho gai hein

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohan--Udhay--misty85-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

over confidence kis kis ko nahi le dubta... pehle mohan gaya... ab megha ki baari...

There is a difference, Misty. Mohan did check and investigated and based on what he found he filed his report. Also, he did go to Vyas family to ask the truth.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronmisty85-RadhaRani---Udhay---Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Ami you were right...that they'll juxtapose pooja things with meghan... today they showed arti & shots of meghan...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Micron-RadhaRani--Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

There is a difference, Misty. Mohan did check and investigated and based on what he found he filed his report. Also, he did go to Vyas family to ask the truth.

I agree... buy vyas family especially FIL is also dumb wit like megha... they don't want to see mohan's otherside... dono ne aisa chashma chadhya hai ki jisme dhool lagi hai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicron-RadhaRani--Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

LOLwhy would you want to say that...she is brave...intelligent...accepts everything as a challengeThumbs Up...mind and face readerThumbs Up...and not at all egoisticBig smileSleepy...

Let me rephrase: Let me bow down to Megha's stupid smartness LOLLOLLOL

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicron-Swetha-

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@Misty: Megha is acting like a spoiled Kid ... M (male): don't go there ... M(Female): Mein jaoongi, Mein Jaoongi, MEIN JAOONGI ha ha ha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronmisty85-RadhaRani--Swetha-

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

yup...she thinks she is always correct and Mohan is always wrong...

LOL'ed when she said this "Main Pratik Sir pe poora bhorasa karti hoon"LOL...I did not see that confidence in the precap thoughOuch

Why do the makers have to resort to such sleazinessOuch

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanmisty85-Swetha-

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@ pooja :

thanx for the update. & a perfect title for the WU, megha ne apne hi pairon pad kulhari maar di aaj.

today's episode reminded me of one of my own experiences, while doing graduation i had to go through one month of summer training while managing my computer classes simultaniously. it was really hectic for me but still i managed to push on. one day, my senior manager called me up while my classes were going on and ordered me to come and join office for that day's work. i blatantly refused him. thereafter he actually threatened me to hold back my certificates if i dont come. i simply told him that my classes were more important and cut the phone. next day i went to office dreading a major showdown. to my utter surprise, nothing happened. the manager called me into his cabin, enquired about my computer classes and let me go.

wished megha today had done the same. a little firmness from her side could have saved the day.

anyways, coming back to the episode, loved mohan's care, concern and tension. kunal depicted the emotions really well.  " main koi paagal nahi hu jo beech highway se aapko phone karrunga ".. exactly mohan, i mean, when a usually carefree person talks like this, he/she means serious business then, not any joke. wished megha realised this.

liked the " ram ram jay sita ram " bhajan in the bg. reminded me of scene from Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi when Mihir returns home with the Krishna idol in his hands and ultimately unites with Tulsi. , i would love to hear this bhajan as bg score in tomorrow's epi, atleast it's better than the slokas used nowadays and also that this horrible incident is taking place on RamNavami.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronTaiyomisty85-RadhaRani--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index