WU -4th Apr- Jannat Meg's self sponsr'd trip 2 hel - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by misty85

over confidence kis kis ko nahi le dubta... pehle mohan gaya... ab megha ki baari...
yup...she thinks she is always correct and Mohan is always wrong...

LOL'ed when she said this "Main Pratik Sir pe poora bhorasa karti hoon"πŸ˜†...I did not see that confidence in the precap though

Why do the makers have to resort to such sleaziness
@ pooja :

thanx for the update. & a perfect title for the WU, megha ne apne hi pairon pad kulhari maar di aaj.

today's episode reminded me of one of my own experiences, while doing graduation i had to go through one month of summer training while managing my computer classes simultaniously. it was really hectic for me but still i managed to push on. one day, my senior manager called me up while my classes were going on and ordered me to come and join office for that day's work. i blatantly refused him. thereafter he actually threatened me to hold back my certificates if i dont come. i simply told him that my classes were more important and cut the phone. next day i went to office dreading a major showdown. to my utter surprise, nothing happened. the manager called me into his cabin, enquired about my computer classes and let me go.

wished megha today had done the same. a little firmness from her side could have saved the day.

anyways, coming back to the episode, loved mohan's care, concern and tension. kunal depicted the emotions really well.  " main koi paagal nahi hu jo beech highway se aapko phone karrunga ".. exactly mohan, i mean, when a usually carefree person talks like this, he/she means serious business then, not any joke. wished megha realised this.

liked the " ram ram jay sita ram " bhajan in the bg. reminded me of scene from Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi when Mihir returns home with the Krishna idol in his hands and ultimately unites with Tulsi. , i would love to hear this bhajan as bg score in tomorrow's epi, atleast it's better than the slokas used nowadays and also that this horrible incident is taking place on RamNavami.
Originally posted by rdfan

Solid pt and i think now they will be on an even platform πŸ‘

well i have been thinking for a while on this issue, what if after this incident , mohan explains to megha that whatever happened with megha regarding prateek, the same thing happened with him regarding koyal too, like megha, mohan too had been fooled and cheated by the double-facedness of koyal whom he blindly trusted regarding the documents and proofs and got overconfident that he was on the right track ?? maybe megha understands him then !! just my point of view, what do you say guys ??
Okay everybody so buzy  in venting out their thoughts that no one told me title mein Mar likha hai instead of April Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update, Pooja :-)

They ACTUALLY played "Ram Ram Jai Raja Ram" waale bhajan/shloks on Mohan today...I.have.no.words🀣

Full on comedy central ban raha hai ab toh...even the bit with Guru trying to get the phone number was so slapstick.
Its better to give the episode a miss :/ Damn Megha!

Pooja, thanks for the WU.
Thanks for the updated RD ...  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Felt sick yaar ..

The writers have ruined such a beautiful story / character (Megha's) ... with this disgusting PraCreep track ...

WHY ... Why did we need this ????? 

NO rhyme or reason ... all of a sudden a beautifully crafted script  is turned into a cheap melodramatic plot πŸ€’

SICK ... 

Today ... I was more angry with Megha than PraCreep  ... πŸ€’

Kunal was fabulous as usual ... 

Tomorrow is going to be unbearable I guess ... maybe I'll skip watching !

PS: And what on earth was that Ram-Siya bhajan in the background focusing on MM ...  crazy man !!!

The CVs have lost it ... MM & P is like Ram-Siya & Ravan ???? 
Edited by rusha4003 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rusha4003

Thanks for the updated RD ...  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Felt sick yaar ..

The writers have ruined such a beautiful story / character (Megha's) ... with this disgusting PraCreep track ...

WHY ... Why did we need this ????? 

NO rhyme or reason ... all of a sudden a beautifully crafted script  is turned into a cheap melodramatic plot πŸ€’

SICK ... 

Today ... I was more angry with Megha than PraCreep  ... πŸ€’

Kunal was fabulous as usual ... 

Tomorrow is going to be unbearable I guess ... maybe I'll skip watching !

Megha ki stupidity toh I've gotten used to now since they've been showing it since a while now...today's epi was just a DRAG and had random slapstick comedy in it as well...upar se MELODRAMA like those bhajans playing to symbolize Mohan as Ramji *rolls eyes*

Mohan was the only saving grace of the epi to whatever extent manageable...even though most of it was wasted in showing him riding his bike and getting Megha FBsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by polly_03

well i have been thinking for a while on this issue, what if after this incident , mohan explains to megha that whatever happened with megha regarding prateek, the same thing happened with him regarding koyal too, like megha, mohan too had been fooled and cheated by the double-facedness of koyal whom he blindly trusted regarding the documents and proofs and got overconfident that he was on the right track ?? maybe megha understands him then !! just my point of view, what do you say guys ??

Nice point... though mohan had no relation with koyal he trusted her & she betrayed him... prerna is megha's childhood friend & according to latter Prateek is like her BIL... so she has reasons for trusting Prateek... but I guess this betrayal will bring them together to trust each other...
BTW  ... Rd ... loved your title  ...

Very apt ... πŸ˜†