Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 37 : DISGUSTING Equations !!!Note Updtd (Page 7)

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Smileheyyy!!!! i get to post early ...ufff:):):)
4 on 5 for the episode...arhi were adorable...

kushi s so bac...yeah patience has limts and she s done with it...making asr talk s one thing that oly she can do...go gal...just try making him tell some more stuff..and then pick up the missing pieces solve the puzzle sweetz!!!!!Big smile

shyam---- strangle him anyone??? i was so irritated...and when she said jeejaji and the look of the pharmacy guy...shyam...get a life will u???? and yeah no wonder he got the fa dushman..abhass..u rocked!!!! and i cant stop hating shyam .~~~~Smile

asr- he s bac ..stuck with his character...and i really liked that..!!!!  his possessiveness...his anger..more than that how can she say no to an award just cos i did it with her...the fear of rejection...he cant take it ...esp from her...she can fight challenge...but ignoring and rejecting...asr was so bac..his mask automatically tightens..one thing he knows he s best with..his anger,,!!!!!! Smile

precap - u kno how much i din want an another mu priya...think i spammed ur mailboxes LOL anyways precap can be misleading...and am sure gonna wait and watch...cv's just dont break the trust factor we have on u...and yeah audiences are now - epitome of patience i guess...

the show is progressing and i really want kushi to slap him not minding if its public or not..and my little heart will surely break if its another mu...while the hopeless optimist in me tells the foundation s set...and this has to be the way to sort things out and yeah with arnie boy...man anger is the oly way to sort things right...

BS AND SI----- Muaaahhh!!!! The main reasons why i seriously don give damn to the trp's...damn to the script...and watch the show despite all...awww iss pyaar ko kya naam doon yaaaEmbarrassed

priyaaa...loved ur crooner...cos everytime its gives me a different perspective of the episode...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhan-FelixFelicis-smashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Crooner buddies: quick question...What do we think Arnav's reaction will be when he does see Khushi & Shyam together given that he cannot see her with another man?  How will he react this time?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvhoneypriya

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Crooner buddies: quick question...What do we think Arnav's reaction will be when he does see Khushi & Shyam together given that he cannot see her with another man?  How will he react this time?

heyyy...i think his anger just blinds him...i really want him to see kushi's reaction for a change..but don think he will.. anyways can jujde with a precap...

we have quite a history of being unpredictable...so am hoping we stay intact to it today...

if his love overpowers...he might not react at that instant...but maybe corner shyam and ask him to stay away from her...and now since shyam 's am all turning good saale sahaab for my wife and kid act will come out of teh covers...if shyam s manipulating arnav...arnav knows where to keep a check for shyam too...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FelixFelicis-Nandalala

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Res...

Edited~

"Well, I won't back down,
No I won't back down,
You can stand me up at the gates of hell,
But I won't back down..

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around,
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down,
Gonna stand my ground,
and I won't back down..."

~Tom Petty, 'I Won't Back Down'

'The Tale of the Unleashed'

Priya...FABULOUS!  As always, you hit the nail on the head!Clap  I couldn't watch the epi in its entirety because of uploading issues on some of the sites, but I think I caught the important scenes.  Today the foundation was laid for what is to come...The biggest joy for me was to see every character true to their form!  We are now all on the same page, its time to move the story forward!

Thanxx Anji...love those lines...had heard them long back...but u just too good in putting them at the right place Clap

I also watched the epi just once - but surprisingly for me today it was not an unrest at the end of it, which usually happens - maybe cos i know we moving finally on the story front..And yess every character was in their perefect form ystrday...I love the family's reactions when Paayal and maami were on stage - it was the same yestrday too - thats a beautiful capture the director has done wid -and today it was nice to see, how ASR responded to others jeering...also liked backstage how Shyaam even said the consolatry words to Maami...that was really nice !!!

I didn't catch the Mami-Payal skit--just as well I suppose!LOL  Did see their convo in the greenroom...This is just a ripple in what will soon be a tidal wave!  As you correctly pointed out, it will be Arnav, & may I add, Khushi, who will shelter Payal from it!  Arnav has always been sensitive to Payal.  Their scene today was especially significant in reminding us of what is to come.  Khushi-Payal's interaction was classic...Payal confides, tells her not to worry...And if anyone can understand Veena's pain & make a sacrifice, it is these two sisters...again, the CVs kept their reactions consistent to what we know to be true!

Ya,we know Khushi will always be there for Paayal,wat may come - unless Paayal comes to harm her Arnav ji Wink which wont ever happen ROFL so that assured, both the sisters' righteousness was beautifully shown !!!

Khushi and the MC...Tlly agree with what you said here...She calls a spade, a spade..It was all an act...She might as well be telling them about her marriage...Yes, she's making an excuse to ensure another's victory, but this time she doesn't want the prize, she doesn't want to share it with her husband.  He has deceived her.  She wants the truth!  Yet, when Nani questions her, she reveals nothing. The facade is intact..Again, true to her character...

Yes you said it perfectly - thats y it was two different montages - she says to the orgaisers wat had to be an indifferent act - her bad, the peeping tom heard it LOL and when Naani come, the sanctity of her marriage was intact - no way she will play down her relationship with him infront of the family - same thing notice - when Anjali says "dnt tell chotey" - the look in her eyes - it was no way i will allow him to face any wrath - watever be the bitter equations between us !!!

The confrontation:  Loved how you described this scene--yes, the show's signature tagline in motion!!! Sparked by his wife's dhokebaaz  & not wanting to share the spoils comment, Arnav confronts her in the only way he knows...But she expects it...Doesn't care for it!  He asks...threatens...SHE DOESN'T BACK DOWN!  He wants to win, he was with her to win!  He says he did her a favor!  What was in it for her? She says why does it matter?  If its just an obligation, why should does her answer matter!?  This might as well be a blanket statement on their marriage...He married her to get the upperhand on the snake, but she doesn't feel any obligation to him! She knows him so wellSmile...tells him to break something...BECAUSE THIS TIME SHE WON'T ALLOW HIM TO BREAK HER!  Today, Khushi embodied the HATE, while Arnav embodied PASSION...I thought this was very interesting...The greenroom and Sanaya are made for each other...She has nailed every scene in that room, yaar!  Yes, today she was STUPENDOUS!ClapClap

Yes she was just amazingly brilliant ClapClap haha, totally greenroom and Sanaya were made for each other LOL I would hv been floating in the clouds - if the CVs would hv gifted us two epis of the Angry Birds only in the greenroom - i am sure I would have crossed all the levels Wink

I could see the small matchbox space explode in flame - so now we shift the scene today to the pool side - so the burning inferno can be extinguished by the pool side water ShockedLOL

Loved ur line of Hate and Passion - thats wat is the summary of the show and thats wat make us love it more - if ppl dont understand that message and see the layers and the build up to it, they'll always find ways to not be happy about the show - its how this story is gonna unfold...its never ever gonna be a easy rosy path of romance - this is now way Nicholas Sparks Wink

and somehow the green room scene played out the lines of their coming-out song - how perfectly the CVs had chose this song !!!

Teri Meri, meri teri Prem kahaani hai mushkil
Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye !!!

Khushi's moment with the snake & Anjali...yep, the triangle has started to take shape...For the first time, she gives him absolutely NO OPPORTUNITY to get away with the last word...He makes it so obvious what his intentions are...Yes, DISGUSTING is an understatement when it comes to him...Today, in a public place, in front of witnesses, Khushi reminds him of WHO he is to her...and to WHOM he belongs!  Your description of the chemist's scene with Shyam was perfect...The chemist's expressions mirrors the audience's...Shocked and disgusted by Shyam's audacity!

I saw a glimpse of the precap...suffice it to say, it will be the trigger shot...but will it be enough?  Khushi is ON FIRE & I want her to take this further!  Its the only way...it really is her moment now...CVs, please DON'T BLOW it!

Rating: 4/5...Would have liked a longer ArHi scene to be honest...even though its to be continued, I felt it ended a bit too abruptly...Shoddy editing too (at least as it appeared online!) Anjali, the swooning, phone call to snake & the need for meds was not convincing for me!Ouch  Something tells me the medical 'emergency' was by design...way too contrived!

I have given up on editing goof-ups but this week they have been lot better than last week, so will let them breathe !!

Now to the most important observation that you have brought forth - wont be able to discuss wid ma crooner buddies individually coz of time constraint - so putting it here and maybe everyone can see Smile

Yes the medical emergency was by design - no fluke and even I strongly believe that - also it didnt start yesterday - it has been happening lets say from the "champi" day - ASR's sister is as shrewed as her brother - she is the nucleus of the Raizad family plus apart from her insecurities which are more heavily loaded than her Bipolar brother - she is also a smart woman - she knows how to get things done !!! (whether manage her hot headed brother, the goofy sister in law, the temparamental Naani, the childish Maami...and most importantly the wayward hubby !!!)

Remember that dialogue "hamaare jasoos"...we have been given a trail of hints since some time, but we have been overlooking it...now see both you and me can be completely wrong - but I have a strong inklinkg - this time we are no way reading the clues wrong !!!

Also that day the open ended expressions when Shyaam gives the Property papers excuse - all of us know that she didnt buy it !!!

And ystrday in the dressing room - she could hv easily asked anyone else - but there was no way that worked out in her plan framework - wat Anjali had to confirm was "how uncomfortable Khushi can be with Shyaam"...wat will be the contrast in her husband and Khushi's reactions - and they proved her right !!!

Now one more important thing which validates it - yesterday when Heer-Raanjha was playin out and also at the end - there were lot of shadows in her eyes - those were not the same "happy for my brother" tears - they were more " i am so sorry and will put everything right for you Chotey" tears - I wanted to mention that in the post ystrday - coz when she says to Aakash "i'll come just now" and the way she is happy with the Naani - there is a gap between those two scenes and reactions - there might be smthng else that had happend in between...Wink

hahah, I am not reading Dan Brown or Sheldon at the moment - but I am pretty sure lets not take Baby Anjali at the face value Tongue

I am in blue at some places above...

PS I just edited my post of the typos...i didnt even read wat i posted yesterday LOL

Edited by honeypriya - 04 April 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhan-FelixFelicis-Nandalalasmashitup

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, perfect choice of words...Disgustingly Good...The CVs r getting up frm their deep slumber, so it will take time fr things to fall in place, but we r getting there slowly & ever so slowly Confused 

My initial reactions were:

1. So CVs decided that today is ' More footage to Abhaas ' day
2. It was time to honour Payal & Khushi with SP Best Bahu award

Sorry for the rant guys, but had to take it out of my system...Phew Embarrassed 

Maami was too gud today, her act on stage & later embarassment when she falls Clap For once I wanted her to win the competition. She deserved it but for her Khoon bhari tang Bahu Angry

And Yes Priya, the Sexy Jeth & Bhabhi moment was cute, giving her tissue n all...Awww Hug 
 Aur haan MC ki English bhi better ho gayi ek hi din meinLOL LOL 

The makeup room scene...AWESOME Thumbs Up I love my ASR & his BG score in this scene. Priya, I luv that pic u hv used frm the wedding day. His burning eyes, the death of his innocent love in  that moment on the terrace...Yes, one can easily see the hurt in his eyes that she does not want to share the award with him. This is where ur quote on love & to be loved in return fits too well. She will not accept his 'playacting' confession', had enough of going arnd in circles. The ehsaan dialogue was meant to provoke her further & probably make her blurt out her true feelings. And the befiiting end with him pushing down the rack & walking off in true ASR style. Priya, ur words hv captured this scene beautifully. PERFECT Clap Clap 

Ab Shyam babua ko finally screen space mil hi gayi. Thanks to CVs. Lagata hai ki Shyam is new in Delhi, hence the driving directions required from Khushi. Right Anjii Baby ?? Angry Ohh I luved the chemist's expression...CVs plz dont let this also go HAWA HAWA...Yaad rakhna. At first look I thought Khushi had left the prescription on the counter which could be later picked up by Arnav & hence the chemist coming into the picture again. But ALAS...yeh toh handkerchief nikla LOL 

Precap: Now I want ASR to handle this in his own way. I luv Khushi's snub to Shyam, but now I want ASR to clear this mess. Priya, yeh dhulai kab hogi yaar Confused 

CVs time to buck up...TRPs down...IPL begins...Aaj dramey ka agaas toh acha hua hai, lekin anjaam dhamake se kum nahi hona chahiye. Tabhi baat banegi. So keep up the momentum Guys...Thumbs Up 

Sorry Priya, couldnt watch the song. Can u plz send me the link??
Thanks dear fr the Crooner despite ur busy schedule...Just luved the discussions yesterday with my Crooner buddies Hug 

EDIT: My rating 4.5/5 (the extra .5 fr the ASR BG score)...Missed yesterday's rating 4.75/5 Smile

Thanxxx Suvi...first line first "the Sexy Jeth & Bhabhi moment was cute" - ya the sexy Jeth makes our heart flutters with those small gestures ...awww...no wonder Paayal always takes his side - even before marriage - who can blame her Wink (atleast she got the hanky that belongs to His Hotness LOL)

Now. totally agree with ur ranting Tongue Aabhaas babua kal chaa gaye - one day's work for one month's salary !!!

Atleast hope Barun made use of that and caught on some sleep - poor BS was looking soo tired yesterday - but ki farak parta, tiredness ke do pal mein bhi aag laga di - wish we all were the clothes or stands in that room ROFL

Suvi, Chemist was quite gud ystrday - it was the episode of hankies - should change the Crooner title LOL - ab dekhte hain nanad ka hanky - pati ke pocket mein - Anjali iska kya karti hai - symbols darling Wink

Suvi, I still stand on my declaration to teh Forum earlier - Shyaam teri to jis din dhulaai hogi LOL

I loved Arnie boy's expressions in the Precap - sometimes the constipated smile helps us in getting the sexiest anger out of the Hot RaanjhaDay Dreaming

darlinngg...seriously u guys had sm amazing discussions ystrday...missed it...u all rockk...par hamein na bhool jaan...i'll be back nxt week in the loop Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.b-FelixFelicis-smashitup

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukri

ah.. I miss more picture in your crooner priya..
today is CSK vs MI rite..
no matter i watch or dont watch the episode, I Always like your crooner :)

thanks for PM

thnxx dear.for the lovely comment..ya it was CSK vs MI !!!

I did the pictuers only for last week dear as per my crooner theme Embarrassed dont do that on regular basis - thankksss sfor loving that !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Bang on Priya -- crooner and episode. It worked for me ...I am feeling much better - balm on the poison ivy allergy/irritation that I got yesterday.

Loved Maami and the family... they really stay together -- they do... Aakash and Payal and wonder of wonders Arnav and Paayal... that was unexpected. He understands Payal ... but cannot understand Khushi though their reasons were the same ...that is the level to which the MU has clouded his heart and mind.

Loved the confrontation and the way she stood her ground and refused to give explanations.
Loved the "jijaaji" in the shop! Don't expect that shopkeeper to show up again except at some other function at the Guptas!

IPL and IPK... well CSK started out slow... but they pick up tempo usually later much like our CVs today!

Things are moving ...and they had better move fast to a good ending ( means CSK win and MU clear :-))

hahah...love ur connection to CSK and MU...dnt wrry CVs and CSK are same - last ball sixer - they need to take away the trophy LOL

yess the epi worked for me -- and lol, thank god the crooner too worked for u - i dint read once also wat i wrote...just now edited the typos - and thanks to u - edited the embedding also last nite !!

ya - the cloud in lover boy's head is just too dense - that why Khushi needs to sm more "dhokebaaz" dialogues for that to start raining out !!!

We can only just wait for it !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem--FelixFelicis-

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
i have started appreciating the few posts that actually discuss what happened in the show... and i like how you are thinking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Go to top