Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 37 : DISGUSTING Equations !!!Note Updtd (Page 7)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, perfect choice of words...Disgustingly Good...The CVs r getting up frm their deep slumber, so it will take time fr things to fall in place, but we r getting there slowly & ever so slowly Confused 

My initial reactions were:

1. So CVs decided that today is ' More footage to Abhaas ' day
2. It was time to honour Payal & Khushi with SP Best Bahu award

Sorry for the rant guys, but had to take it out of my system...Phew Embarrassed 

Maami was too gud today, her act on stage & later embarassment when she falls Clap For once I wanted her to win the competition. She deserved it but for her Khoon bhari tang Bahu Angry

And Yes Priya, the Sexy Jeth & Bhabhi moment was cute, giving her tissue n all...Awww Hug 
 Aur haan MC ki English bhi better ho gayi ek hi din meinLOL LOL 

The makeup room scene...AWESOME Thumbs Up I love my ASR & his BG score in this scene. Priya, I luv that pic u hv used frm the wedding day. His burning eyes, the death of his innocent love in  that moment on the terrace...Yes, one can easily see the hurt in his eyes that she does not want to share the award with him. This is where ur quote on love & to be loved in return fits too well. She will not accept his 'playacting' confession', had enough of going arnd in circles. The ehsaan dialogue was meant to provoke her further & probably make her blurt out her true feelings. And the befiiting end with him pushing down the rack & walking off in true ASR style. Priya, ur words hv captured this scene beautifully. PERFECT Clap Clap 

Ab Shyam babua ko finally screen space mil hi gayi. Thanks to CVs. Lagata hai ki Shyam is new in Delhi, hence the driving directions required from Khushi. Right Anjii Baby ?? Angry Ohh I luved the chemist's expression...CVs plz dont let this also go HAWA HAWA...Yaad rakhna. At first look I thought Khushi had left the prescription on the counter which could be later picked up by Arnav & hence the chemist coming into the picture again. But ALAS...yeh toh handkerchief nikla LOL 

Precap: Now I want ASR to handle this in his own way. I luv Khushi's snub to Shyam, but now I want ASR to clear this mess. Priya, yeh dhulai kab hogi yaar Confused 

CVs time to buck up...TRPs down...IPL begins...Aaj dramey ka agaas toh acha hua hai, lekin anjaam dhamake se kum nahi hona chahiye. Tabhi baat banegi. So keep up the momentum Guys...Thumbs Up 

Sorry Priya, couldnt watch the song. Can u plz send me the link??
Thanks dear fr the Crooner despite ur busy schedule...Just luved the discussions yesterday with my Crooner buddies Hug 

EDIT: My rating 4.5/5 (the extra .5 fr the ASR BG score)...Missed yesterday's rating 4.75/5 Smile

Thanxxx Suvi...first line first "the Sexy Jeth & Bhabhi moment was cute" - ya the sexy Jeth makes our heart flutters with those small gestures ...awww...no wonder Paayal always takes his side - even before marriage - who can blame her Wink (atleast she got the hanky that belongs to His Hotness LOL)

Now. totally agree with ur ranting Tongue Aabhaas babua kal chaa gaye - one day's work for one month's salary !!!

Atleast hope Barun made use of that and caught on some sleep - poor BS was looking soo tired yesterday - but ki farak parta, tiredness ke do pal mein bhi aag laga di - wish we all were the clothes or stands in that room ROFL

Suvi, Chemist was quite gud ystrday - it was the episode of hankies - should change the Crooner title LOL - ab dekhte hain nanad ka hanky - pati ke pocket mein - Anjali iska kya karti hai - symbols darling Wink

Suvi, I still stand on my declaration to teh Forum earlier - Shyaam teri to jis din dhulaai hogi LOL

I loved Arnie boy's expressions in the Precap - sometimes the constipated smile helps us in getting the sexiest anger out of the Hot RaanjhaDay Dreaming

darlinngg...seriously u guys had sm amazing discussions ystrday...missed it...u all rockk...par hamein na bhool jaan...i'll be back nxt week in the loop Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.b-FelixFelicis-smashitup

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukri

ah.. I miss more picture in your crooner priya..
today is CSK vs MI rite..
no matter i watch or dont watch the episode, I Always like your crooner :)

thanks for PM

thnxx dear.for the lovely comment..ya it was CSK vs MI !!!

I did the pictuers only for last week dear as per my crooner theme Embarrassed dont do that on regular basis - thankksss sfor loving that !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Bang on Priya -- crooner and episode. It worked for me ...I am feeling much better - balm on the poison ivy allergy/irritation that I got yesterday.

Loved Maami and the family... they really stay together -- they do... Aakash and Payal and wonder of wonders Arnav and Paayal... that was unexpected. He understands Payal ... but cannot understand Khushi though their reasons were the same ...that is the level to which the MU has clouded his heart and mind.

Loved the confrontation and the way she stood her ground and refused to give explanations.
Loved the "jijaaji" in the shop! Don't expect that shopkeeper to show up again except at some other function at the Guptas!

IPL and IPK... well CSK started out slow... but they pick up tempo usually later much like our CVs today!

Things are moving ...and they had better move fast to a good ending ( means CSK win and MU clear :-))

hahah...love ur connection to CSK and MU...dnt wrry CVs and CSK are same - last ball sixer - they need to take away the trophy LOL

yess the epi worked for me -- and lol, thank god the crooner too worked for u - i dint read once also wat i wrote...just now edited the typos - and thanks to u - edited the embedding also last nite !!

ya - the cloud in lover boy's head is just too dense - that why Khushi needs to sm more "dhokebaaz" dialogues for that to start raining out !!!

We can only just wait for it !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem--FelixFelicis-

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
i have started appreciating the few posts that actually discuss what happened in the show... and i like how you are thinking

honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew_drops

Loved the crooner dear (as alwz)...Agree with ur word by word...U felt like killing shyam..but i felt like ripping his limps n throw acid on him n beat him to black n blue...n so on...LOLLOLLOL(Arghhh i just want to wipe out that smirk from his ugly face...)

I wanted Khushi to give him a punch on his face - would hv loved to see her pati's reaction then Wink - kaasgh koi hamein CV bana de LOL

I w'll comment in the morning..
many of us are not happy with todays epi,but as long as there are intense arhi moments,i'm happy...(in logon se romance ke umeed to maine bahut pehle hi chod di hainLOL...ab yahi sahi...)
I miss ur replies n discussionsOuch.but i can understand that ur really busy... take careSmile

thanxx dear...i too missing the discussions - frm Monday will b back in action...par see, romance ke liye its high time now that half of the MU gets cleared - so thats why all the drama yesterday and somehow I liked it...
Today sadie will be very happy,lots of Maami LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited

Arhi scenes reminded me their confrontation after fashion show.i relived the old passion(even it is for hatred) yeah,u said it r8,he can never stand her rejecting him,even if it is for smallest of reasons...I think the root cause of their problems to some extent is his insecurity in the matter of heart.had he asked her about the whole shyam fiasco their life could have been even calmer..but he is afraid of her not denying that story shyam has made him beleive.Poor guy...And khushi,i think she is doing the r8 thing,she should try n push him hard to make him blurt out.(not to forget everything started from her silence,i think she should atleast try to talk about shyam to arnav,he is really out of control these days...she still beleives he has no clues abt shyam..)

ya wat Khushi did finally is gonna help their relation a lot - Arnav has to face her refusal too - now his love is vulnerable - he has just confessed, so if she tries inddiferent ways to make him admit...things will fall in place...ya felt sorry for him yesterday so much...but for his good,Khushi's anger is justified - they both have been suffering - thats y the intense passionate confrontation ystrday !!!

Khushi's kerchief with shyam,precap lots of MU's are waiting for us???????or will he beleive for once his heart????i think MU will not be dragged,we'll get something in coming epi's.At the end of the day,all cv's want is trp's... 

Khushi's kerchief is actually gonna help - the MU needs to be sorted out now...ya trps and the story now needs to move to next level...and I so wanna that creep to be finally punched by our Dabaangg lover boy !!!
So my rating is 3.5(for arhi scenes)+.3(for maami)+.2(akash n payal)=4Smile

maami was brilliant yesterday...i felt so bad for her ClapClapClapClap

my comments in blue above !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-smashitup

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hmm... So this Crooner served me much much much better than the episode! I was about to bang my head on my coffee-table after watching the episode wondering what was going on there!

But thanks to you, I got to know things were not that useless! 

No more sweet-wrapping of the words... *sigh... As much as I want it, as much I want a sweet lovey-dovey everything between ArHi - I guess you are right here... It's gonna go everywhere now except for this sweet path.. Better brace myself for it..!

But you know what, I disagree with your rating... Not just because I didn't like the episode much, it's because somewhere I feel CVs could have done a much better job on the writing front...

Two scenes rockeeddd today... First the Arnav-Khushi confrontation and the second was at the Pharmacist... But the rest - ummm... I better not say anything about them!

But AwEsOmE Crooner, Priya! As usual! And sorry I couldn't reply to your crooners last week - was busy with my exams!!! I sooo missed reading them!

Thanksss for cheering me up with this! Muaahhh!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansoni.bhoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_mystic

Hmm... So this Crooner served me much much much better than the episode! I was about to bang my head on my coffee-table after watching the episode wondering what was going on there!

But thanks to you, I got to know things were not that useless! 

No more sweet-wrapping of the words... *sigh... As much as I want it, as much I want a sweet lovey-dovey everything between ArHi - I guess you are right here... It's gonna go everywhere now except for this sweet path.. Better brace myself for it..!

But you know what, I disagree with your rating... Not just because I didn't like the episode much, it's because somewhere I feel CVs could have done a much better job on the writing front...

Two scenes rockeeddd today... First the Arnav-Khushi confrontation and the second was at the Pharmacist... But the rest - ummm... I better not say anything about them!

But AwEsOmE Crooner, Priya! As usual! And sorry I couldn't reply to your crooners last week - was busy with my exams!!! I sooo missed reading them!

Thanksss for cheering me up with this! Muaahhh!!!

so glad to see u here...i too hv been so busy couldnt shoot u a PM asking whr u disappeared...thought u must be angry wid me coz I couldnt keep ur request - hv been so rushed nowadays,no time to read or write any OS Embarrassed

thanksss u loved the Crooner - last two days i gave less ratings...today I gave more - coz for me the story finally progressed - if fighting wid dad and watching the epi for 20 mins,when the crucial match starts - and even dad doesnt compain at the end of the epi Wink then for me the epi worked a lot - coz the story progressed !!!

Dad's two comments which helped me understand wat the CVs wanted to convey - when Paayal was on stage "wat stupidity she is doing" even I felt the same - but then it worked out better for the family to come together and the story to get a new MU...and push Arnav to the edge - coz bcoz of Paayal's act,Khushi refuses the prize !!!

Second, when Khushi was harsh on him, all of us felt - she was being so mean with him...hahhaha,,and dad said when he threw the stand down "gud he did that" LOL so see that has again taken ASR to the edge of confusion and fury !!!

A 20 min episode if it works to give a bigger picture of progress -- i am super happy wid it - in a daily not each scene can be epic - unlike a movie !!!

hahahha...there i am done wid my ranting LOL

happy that u cheered up...looking fwd to see more of u...though i'm lil on the absent fron this week...will be more regular from Monday Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem--.Pearl.-amisuvsoni.bsmashitup

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

so glad to see u here...i too hv been so busy couldnt shoot u a PM asking whr u disappeared...thought u must be angry wid me coz I couldnt keep ur request - hv been so rushed nowadays,no time to read or write any OS Embarrassed

thanksss u loved the Crooner - last two days i gave less ratings...today I gave more - coz for me the story finally progressed - if fighting wid dad and watching the epi for 20 mins,when the crucial match starts - and even dad doesnt compain at the end of the epi Wink then for me the epi worked a lot - coz the story progressed !!!

Dad's two comments which helped me understand wat the CVs wanted to convey - when Paayal was on stage "wat stupidity she is doing" even I felt the same - but then it worked out better for the family to come together and the story to get a new MU...and push Arnav to the edge - coz bcoz of Paayal's act,Khushi refuses the prize !!!

Second, when Khushi was harsh on him, all of us felt - she was being so mean with him...hahhaha,,and dad said when he threw the stand down "gud he did that" LOL so see that has again taken ASR to the edge of confusion and fury !!!

A 20 min episode if it works to give a bigger picture of progress -- i am super happy wid it - in a daily not each scene can be epic - unlike a movie !!!

hahahha...there i am done wid my ranting LOL

happy that u cheered up...looking fwd to see more of u...though i'm lil on the absent fron this week...will be more regular from Monday Smile

Haaawww... Me angry with you?!?!? No way!!!!!! Nahi No Never!

I liked the part when Khushi just threw one dress and Arnav smashed the entire rack! I was left open-mouthed at that!!! See - that's the difference muscles make!!! LOL ... Well, and ASR hardly needs a big thing to take him over the edge! And Payal did exactly the same! 

I hope the bigger picture of the progress serves the show well..!!!!

Smile

honeypriya

Go to top