Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 37 : DISGUSTING Equations !!!Note Updtd - Page 6

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i have started appreciating the few posts that actually discuss what happened in the show... and i like how you are thinking

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Dew_drops

Loved the crooner dear (as alwz)...Agree with ur word by word...U felt like killing shyam..but i felt like ripping his limps n throw acid on him n beat him to black n blue...n so on...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Arghhh i just want to wipe out that smirk from his ugly face...)

I wanted Khushi to give him a punch on his face - would hv loved to see her pati's reaction then πŸ˜‰ - kaasgh koi hamein CV bana de πŸ˜†

I w'll comment in the morning..
many of us are not happy with todays epi,but as long as there are intense arhi moments,i'm happy...(in logon se romance ke umeed to maine bahut pehle hi chod di hainπŸ˜†...ab yahi sahi...)
I miss ur replies n discussions.but i can understand that ur really busy... take care😊

thanxx dear...i too missing the discussions - frm Monday will b back in action...par see, romance ke liye its high time now that half of the MU gets cleared - so thats why all the drama yesterday and somehow I liked it...
Today sadie will be very happy,lots of Maami πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited

Arhi scenes reminded me their confrontation after fashion show.i relived the old passion(even it is for hatred) yeah,u said it r8,he can never stand her rejecting him,even if it is for smallest of reasons...I think the root cause of their problems to some extent is his insecurity in the matter of heart.had he asked her about the whole shyam fiasco their life could have been even calmer..but he is afraid of her not denying that story shyam has made him beleive.Poor guy...And khushi,i think she is doing the r8 thing,she should try n push him hard to make him blurt out.(not to forget everything started from her silence,i think she should atleast try to talk about shyam to arnav,he is really out of control these days...she still beleives he has no clues abt shyam..)

ya wat Khushi did finally is gonna help their relation a lot - Arnav has to face her refusal too - now his love is vulnerable - he has just confessed, so if she tries inddiferent ways to make him admit...things will fall in place...ya felt sorry for him yesterday so much...but for his good,Khushi's anger is justified - they both have been suffering - thats y the intense passionate confrontation ystrday !!!

Khushi's kerchief with shyam,precap lots of MU's are waiting for us???????or will he beleive for once his heart????i think MU will not be dragged,we'll get something in coming epi's.At the end of the day,all cv's want is trp's... 

Khushi's kerchief is actually gonna help - the MU needs to be sorted out now...ya trps and the story now needs to move to next level...and I so wanna that creep to be finally punched by our Dabaangg lover boy !!!
So my rating is 3.5(for arhi scenes)+.3(for maami)+.2(akash n payal)=4😊

maami was brilliant yesterday...i felt so bad for her πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

my comments in blue above !!!

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm... So this Crooner served me much much much better than the episode! I was about to bang my head on my coffee-table after watching the episode wondering what was going on there!

But thanks to you, I got to know things were not that useless! 

No more sweet-wrapping of the words... *sigh... As much as I want it, as much I want a sweet lovey-dovey everything between ArHi - I guess you are right here... It's gonna go everywhere now except for this sweet path.. Better brace myself for it..!

But you know what, I disagree with your rating... Not just because I didn't like the episode much, it's because somewhere I feel CVs could have done a much better job on the writing front...

Two scenes rockeeddd today... First the Arnav-Khushi confrontation and the second was at the Pharmacist... But the rest - ummm... I better not say anything about them!

But AwEsOmE Crooner, Priya! As usual! And sorry I couldn't reply to your crooners last week - was busy with my exams!!! I sooo missed reading them!

Thanksss for cheering me up with this! Muaahhh!!!
honeypriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pearl_mystic

Hmm... So this Crooner served me much much much better than the episode! I was about to bang my head on my coffee-table after watching the episode wondering what was going on there!

But thanks to you, I got to know things were not that useless! 

No more sweet-wrapping of the words... *sigh... As much as I want it, as much I want a sweet lovey-dovey everything between ArHi - I guess you are right here... It's gonna go everywhere now except for this sweet path.. Better brace myself for it..!

But you know what, I disagree with your rating... Not just because I didn't like the episode much, it's because somewhere I feel CVs could have done a much better job on the writing front...

Two scenes rockeeddd today... First the Arnav-Khushi confrontation and the second was at the Pharmacist... But the rest - ummm... I better not say anything about them!

But AwEsOmE Crooner, Priya! As usual! And sorry I couldn't reply to your crooners last week - was busy with my exams!!! I sooo missed reading them!

Thanksss for cheering me up with this! Muaahhh!!!

so glad to see u here...i too hv been so busy couldnt shoot u a PM asking whr u disappeared...thought u must be angry wid me coz I couldnt keep ur request - hv been so rushed nowadays,no time to read or write any OS 😳

thanksss u loved the Crooner - last two days i gave less ratings...today I gave more - coz for me the story finally progressed - if fighting wid dad and watching the epi for 20 mins,when the crucial match starts - and even dad doesnt compain at the end of the epi πŸ˜‰ then for me the epi worked a lot - coz the story progressed !!!

Dad's two comments which helped me understand wat the CVs wanted to convey - when Paayal was on stage "wat stupidity she is doing" even I felt the same - but then it worked out better for the family to come together and the story to get a new MU...and push Arnav to the edge - coz bcoz of Paayal's act,Khushi refuses the prize !!!

Second, when Khushi was harsh on him, all of us felt - she was being so mean with him...hahhaha,,and dad said when he threw the stand down "gud he did that" πŸ˜† so see that has again taken ASR to the edge of confusion and fury !!!

A 20 min episode if it works to give a bigger picture of progress -- i am super happy wid it - in a daily not each scene can be epic - unlike a movie !!!

hahahha...there i am done wid my ranting πŸ˜†

happy that u cheered up...looking fwd to see more of u...though i'm lil on the absent fron this week...will be more regular from Monday 😊
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

so glad to see u here...i too hv been so busy couldnt shoot u a PM asking whr u disappeared...thought u must be angry wid me coz I couldnt keep ur request - hv been so rushed nowadays,no time to read or write any OS 😳

thanksss u loved the Crooner - last two days i gave less ratings...today I gave more - coz for me the story finally progressed - if fighting wid dad and watching the epi for 20 mins,when the crucial match starts - and even dad doesnt compain at the end of the epi πŸ˜‰ then for me the epi worked a lot - coz the story progressed !!!

Dad's two comments which helped me understand wat the CVs wanted to convey - when Paayal was on stage "wat stupidity she is doing" even I felt the same - but then it worked out better for the family to come together and the story to get a new MU...and push Arnav to the edge - coz bcoz of Paayal's act,Khushi refuses the prize !!!

Second, when Khushi was harsh on him, all of us felt - she was being so mean with him...hahhaha,,and dad said when he threw the stand down "gud he did that" πŸ˜† so see that has again taken ASR to the edge of confusion and fury !!!

A 20 min episode if it works to give a bigger picture of progress -- i am super happy wid it - in a daily not each scene can be epic - unlike a movie !!!

hahahha...there i am done wid my ranting πŸ˜†

happy that u cheered up...looking fwd to see more of u...though i'm lil on the absent fron this week...will be more regular from Monday 😊

Haaawww... Me angry with you?!?!? No way!!!!!! Nahi No Never!

I liked the part when Khushi just threw one dress and Arnav smashed the entire rack! I was left open-mouthed at that!!! See - that's the difference muscles make!!! πŸ˜† ... Well, and ASR hardly needs a big thing to take him over the edge! And Payal did exactly the same! 

I hope the bigger picture of the progress serves the show well..!!!!

😊
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For me it was a bit of a disappointment( its been like that for the past few weeks) fed up  of the fancy dress completion and the same cloths they r wearing for 3days...khushi plz change to something lighterπŸ˜•  I think I have gotten an overdose of red🀒
honeypriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beena14

Priya, frankly was not too happy with the episode felt the first few minutes could have been avoided. All the host had to say was well you all saw these two acts lets move on to the Krishna/Radha act.

After reading your fantabulous crooner watched the episode again trying to see from your angle. Guess what you are right it was a pretty good episode the story atleast moved forward.
Loved loved loved your crooner as usual . Kya hua rating nahi ki aaj episode kior did I miss it.
Don't worry about not replying soot smeth vasool karoogi next week. IPKKND Trp's will dip next few weeks kya kare IPL will rule the charts. I am sure eventually India will go the US route of having soaps seasonal, OH Well we will see.
I just hope there is some closure to tomorrows episode and the CV'S let us viewers rest in peace all weekend. Nahi toh phir se forum mei dhoom machegi.
Checked your ratings for me it was a 4.

Thanxx Beena di 😊 

ya I had forgotten to put the rating initially in the post...made it in such a hurry...didnt even proof read or see it...just edited it again at places...

well, i liked the episode today totally...like last two days - it was on-off...for me yesterday the pace and the screenplay was tight at all places - also helped coz wat happens next was a suspense !!!

ya all shows gonna suffer trps for next 1 month...but if they keep the story roplling forward...it might atleast be stable !!!!
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So aptly put - disgustingly good. I was very ambivalent about this episode to be honest but then realised - this is probably going to give us the story movement we want.

The reason I still say probably is because I honestly thought that there would be more story movements at two other points - one, when Khushi suspected that Arnav knew about her and Shyam (but then that disintegrated into some running around and no result at the end of the day) and two, when Khushi realised that Shyam is starting to go beyond his boundaries and she would have to do something about it (which has been stagnant since then).These are two critical things the CVs need to act upon. I am also quite disappointed that the Holi confession has just slid from under our noses, just like that. Then what was the point of having it at all - and more importantly, of implying that Arnav remembered atleast part of it? For TRPs? Not playing very fair then.

My firm belief is that the CVs had just left these things hanging, because they wanted the drama to happen over the IPL period. My only fear is that they might have left it too late - we have seen the TRPs for last week, and it's not looking good. I am a person who enjoys the ridiculous comedy as much as I enjoy the intense drama, but even I must say that it was neither a very smart nor a very strategic move by the production house. The IPL lasts two months, and that can change the dynamic of the Indian TV quite a bit. Star Plus also needs to step up and do something to push and advertise better at this stage.

Ok, now that that rant is over, back to the episode. The stand-out today was the green room confrontation. Sanaya was brilliant today - she looked amazing in the Heer costume, and she acted extremely well. I am glad that Khushi's patience and willingness to put up with crap is reducing, and I was honestly proud of her that she threw all of ASR's trademark dialogues back at him ("aapko kya farak padta hai", "main aapko wajah batana zaroori nahi samajhti" etc.). I was actually almost cheering - this is the Khushi we want to see, who will give a person enough rope to hang themselves with (as she's probably been giving Arnav) but beyond a point will not accept what is happening, and will give back as good as she gets rather than sit in a corner and cry like other bahus on TV. This is why I say that Khushi is the soul of the serial - she is unlike others (even when she's pathetically sacrificing an award like her sister for some woman who was probably playing around with Payal's feelings - urgh, Payal!).

Regardless of everything, I think the CVs look at Khushi and Arnav as equals, with the balance of power falling on one side or the other, and I believe that the power is now moving to Khushi - she has her own innate strength, and she is imbibing Arnav's qualities as well, which will make her formidable as an opponent. And I believe that she will continue to go from strength to strength in this marriage.

To me there is one big inconsistency which stood out as well - I see how Arnav is such a reactive player in the whole game. He seems to realise the reasons he married her only at the point when he sees anything kind of interaction between her and Shyam. This is something which kind of gets to me - especially because I believed that the marriage track would mean that Arnav wanted to keep a closer watch on Khushi, and would want her with him so that she's not spoiling his Di's life. Instead we see that he's ok with letting her run amok all over his house, where the man she is supposedly having an affair with also lives. (Side Note: We also don't see any of the discomfort of sharing a room between them at all - I was SO looking forward to that in the marriage track - I thought that would be the biggest and most fun thing that could happen). Given Shyam's opportunistic nature, I am very sure that he is going to use Khushi's hanky in some way, and that combined with finding Shyam's thread in the room is going to drive Arnav insane (again I believed that the thread would lead to some kind of revelation on Arnav's side). This will then cause more confusion, and more misunderstanding, which is not really required at this stage. I would rather that this whole thing acts as a catalyst for the movement in the story that we all want to see.

At this stage, I really want Khushi to become the person she actually is, and to think and judge and act upon her instincts like she always does. I don't want just drama of course, because I love the comedy, and I especially love how Sanaya does comedy - but I think some story movement is necessary at this point. We are getting further and further tangled into misunderstandings but if Khushi really does say something even close to a confession, it will go a long way to getting out of the misunderstandings. The biggest thing is, I don't want a repeat of all the stop-and-gos that have been happening so far.

I am sorry for such a long and a slightly criticising post - I am usually fairly easy going about anything to do with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and the first one to support the CVs and preach patience, regardless of how absurd or how crazy it is, but I just felt the urge to let all the analysis and thought processes flow out today! Call it the consultant tendency! πŸ˜‰

P.S. Is it just me, or did Barun look very tired in the SBS segment yesterday? Poor guy, he really looks like he needs some time off, but that's not going to happen if there is more intensity coming up. And I really want a Sanaya-Barun interview as well - it's been more than a week since the last one and I miss them!!!

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

I have given up on editing goof-ups but this week they have been lot better than last week, so will let them breathe !!

Now to the most important observation that you have brought forth - wont be able to discuss wid ma crooner buddies individually coz of time constraint - so putting it here and maybe everyone can see 😊

Yes the medical emergency was by design - no fluke and even I strongly believe that - also it didnt start yesterday - it has been happening lets say from the "champi" day - ASR's sister is as shrewed as her brother - she is the nucleus of the Raizad family plus apart from her insecurities which are more heavily loaded than her Bipolar brother - she is also a smart woman - she knows how to get things done !!! (whether manage her hot headed brother, the goofy sister in law, the temparamental Naani, the childish Maami...and most importantly the wayward hubby !!!)

Remember that dialogue "hamaare jasoos"...we have been given a trail of hints since some time, but we have been overlooking it...now see both you and me can be completely wrong - but I have a strong inklinkg - this time we are no way reading the clues wrong !!!

Also that day the open ended expressions when Shyaam gives the Property papers excuse - all of us know that she didnt buy it !!!

And ystrday in the dressing room - she could hv easily asked anyone else - but there was no way that worked out in her plan framework - wat Anjali had to confirm was "how uncomfortable Khushi can be with Shyaam"...wat will be the contrast in her husband and Khushi's reactions - and they proved her right !!!

Now one more important thing which validates it - yesterday when Heer-Raanjha was playin out and also at the end - there were lot of shadows in her eyes - those were not the same "happy for my brother" tears - they were more " i am so sorry and will put everything right for you Chotey" tears - I wanted to mention that in the post ystrday - coz when she says to Aakash "i'll come just now" and the way she is happy with the Naani - there is a gap between those two scenes and reactions - there might be smthng else that had happend in between...πŸ˜‰

hahah, I am not reading Dan Brown or Sheldon at the moment - but I am pretty sure lets not take Baby Anjali at the face value πŸ˜›

I am in blue at some places above...

PS I just edited my post of the typos...i didnt even read wat i posted yesterday πŸ˜†

OHHH!  Its SO GOOD to read your comments, hun!  Was just about to turn in for the evening 'cause tomorrow's gonna be a hella day like yesterday! Dunno when I'll post...may reserve and see what happens as the day progresses!  I think in reference to Tuesday's epi you had asked me about Othello...I saw the parallel in Tuesday's epi as well as in the precap for today & its potential aftermath...And again, it all comes back to 5 letters--TRUST!  Arnav is still so consumed by everything...his pathos--his past has now been intertwined to everything he does in this relationship!  Keeping this in mind, how can ppl in the forum & elsewhere expect a speedy resolution, yaar?  The pathos has to play out...he has to reconcile his past to the present...once this happens, then we are talking...till then, yes, it will be turmoil!

Coming to Anji...she is/will be a catalyst!  No doubt about it!  Yep, the hamare jasoos line, yep, the tears at the end of the skit, all of it coupled with what we saw today will one day (soon!) play a very important role in the unraveling...I REALLY HOPE the CVs delve into this!  Give her whats due to her...As much as Arnav has gone through a lot, so has Anjali!  We find fault with her goodness; make her a scapegoat for who she is...but in reality if it weren't for that goodness & her inner strength, where & who would Arnav be?  Can we EVEN BEGIN to imagine that?  

The family dynamics are always heartwarming!  It makes this show relatable!  And it will be the family which will come again for ArHi & Anjali--collectively & individually--when all is said & done...no doubt at all!

Hey, how are your folks doing?  You guys having a blast, I'm sure!πŸ˜ƒ

Catch ya tomorrow...I'm out...πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ€— Have a great day ahead!
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smashitupsobti

πŸ˜‰ I nearly broke a rule of my own replies and made a Mami-montage today πŸ˜† she so deserved it for her stage slip ⭐️ and absolute devastation πŸ‘ ...  

What today's episode gave me was HOPE for Arnav & Khushi and finally a reflection of the disgust we might yet see on faces other than that of the chemist ... once they know what the sleazy snake has been doing to poor Khushi 😑 

... and for that matter Arnav (... ok and I suppose Anjali and the rest of the family and bechara HP) ... has Lakshmi escaped his advances do we know πŸ˜† 

Forgive me no montage today, but a little look back with some words & pictures that felt so right for today ...

I've learned to lose

I've learned to hope

I turn my face against the wind

I will move fast, I will move slow
Take me where I have to go

So silent
No violence
But inside my head
So loud and clear

You're screaming

Cover up with a smile I've learned to fear

Just sunshine
And blue sky

That's just how it goes
For living here

Come fire
Let it burn and love come racing through

Your concrete heart isn't beating

And you tried to

Make it come alive

No shadows
Just red lights

Now I'm here to rescue you

You have changed

I have changed
Just like you

For how long
Must I wait

I know there's something wrong

Oh I'm still alive

I can't apologise no ...

They were both so great today in the Green Room - words kind of failed me so I resorted to what I do best, pictures 😊 x

Another masterpiece...Brilliant pictorial tale Kalpana πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

U r right, Shyam ke kehar se koi nahi choota hai...Bas Laxmi shayad bach gayi bcoz of HP. HP ke pyaar ne usse bacha liya πŸ˜† 

Now coming to ur gr8 collection, how on earth do I pick up a Fav ???? πŸ˜• 
I pick two-
Cover up with a smile, I hv learned to fear ( AND LOVE)

Come fire, Let it burn and love come racing through