Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 37 : DISGUSTING Equations !!!Note Updtd (Page 11)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by soni.b

hey priya!!
thanks for the PM...missed you at the Crooner yesterday!! awesome Crooner as usual...loved the likes and no dislikesSmile...that's been rare these past weeks!!!LOL your take on the green room scene...superbThumbs Up loved the quote from Sweet Home Alabama!!!! one of my fav lines from one of my fav movie!!!Heart
Disgusting Equations!!!! oh yes!
epi was good and yes finally our villian decides to get back to his villiangiri!!! agree that the other acts were much better than wed's epi...loved mami today in her Krishna avatar...utkarsha ji was fantastic on and off stage!!Big smile the whole family scene back stage was good...liked arnav's standing by payal while the whole family was around mami...though really can't say much abt payal reasoning behind losing the competition...specially after khushi-arnav's performance!!!!Confused well whatever suits our cvs!!!
khushi not wanting to accept the award with hubby...makes sense she is mad at him and his constant mood swings but didn't like the dialogue...i mean till dhokha was still ok but why call him dhokhebaaz...that too in front of strangers!!!Confused i guess nani has realized things are still not ok with the two!!!
back to green room...loved the confrontation...he wants to know why she refused the award and she has had enough of his attitude...if it not necessary for him to answer her questions then the same applies for her!!! yes priya he can't handle her refusing him...and today her refusal has definitely pushed him to the edge...a little more and he will go over the edge...khushi needs to keeping on pushing him if she wants to know the real reason of their marriage and also the unsaid words!!! Barun and Sanaya were superb!!!Clap
khushi-anjali-shyam scene...khushi is concerned abt anjali being giddy and anjali as usual doesn't want to trouble anyone specially her chotey...WHY??? you are pregnant and its normal to feel giddy at times...they might fuss but don't think they would treat it like an emergency!!!Confused anyways thanks to u ...your pervert husband does a chance pe dance...gets khushi to accompany him for meds...poor khushi agrees unwillingly only for anjali!!!
khushi-shyam scene...i was likeDead!!! how digusting can a person be...well abhaas was good...jooto marte ichche korchiloAngry...but what i loved abt the scene was khushi calling him JEEJAJI...oh yes that was perfect and of course the subsequent look exchanged between the chemist and shyam...yes hopefully the cvs remember to use him later...
though absolutely hated shyam but he is so necessary for the story to move ahead!!! enjoyed the epi...(@shweta...shyam is back big time...LOL)
precap...absolutely hate it when shyam touches khushi...but still looking forward to epi tonight!!!

soni...just went thru urs and shweta's replies and the lovely discussions u guys had yesterday...so missed it !!!

thnxx a lot for ur comments...!!!
but glad i can catch up wid u today...kaal even I felt jooto maarte that creep...even mum said - DISGUSTING and aamar Khushir oporeo khub raag hoechilo...poor Lover boy...ektu borer opore kom raag kora jaeWink LOL

but then in their way both snake and Khushi helped the story to progress and MU to get cleared soon...

For the Anjali "medical emergency scene" read my reply comment on Anjali's (nandalala's ) comment...tell me if does that make any sense Wink

other Likes we both agree more on less i guess...Dislike well, actually even I thought it was rare in last few weeks LOL coz either I was troubled by the script,or Maami-Paayal drama...smthng or the other - in comparison ystrday the episode was compact - didnt make me feel disturbed at all -ya maybe Paayal's dumbness was unncessary - she could hv handled it on stage in a different way - than just keeping her mouth shut - there are other smarter ways of loosing the competition (thts y : -0.2)Angry!!!

shweta, will be happy - Snake ji is finally back !!! I just loved the Chemist's reaction - "kitney kaminey types ho - Jee ja ji" ROFL

But seriously CVs should understand - after the precap - Shyaam ko ASR se ek punch to banata hai - i hv been waiting for it desperately for lst 3 mnthsCry i mean ek punch and then we can go back to the MU LOL

bt looks like the story is suddenly moving on the right track !!!
priya missed u and ur superb explanations yesterday...just read ur take on anjali's medical emergency...a perfectly plausible explanation...me definitely didn't see those clues!!LOL
even i was happy that the script was more compact leaving payal's actions!!! i mean u cannot treat all situations same...different situations demand different treatment!!!
priya eto raag korish na...she just wants him to complete his sentence!!!Wink
am also waiting for shweta's take on shyamu today!!!LOL
"kitney kaminey types ho-Jee ja ji"...LOL loved it...exactly our reaction!!!
arrey priya ek kyun...would love if ASR uska bhurta bana de...me so wanted to make a cuchumber of him!!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Excellent Crooner yaar...Clap
CVs defo need to buck up to survive now!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Debu..  am seriously so late today that I decided I woudnt comment at all!! But then here I am.. and well.. I hope it makes sense!!
I loved the crooner!! I know what you mean by disgustingly good episode!! I loved it!! Yes.. it was again flawed in various places but the story has begun to take its turn now, hopefully they keep at it!!!

Things we could do with and without:

-Well.. If Khushi is not getting the prize I would have given it to Vikram betaal!! LOL I liked the humor!! Anarkali was never in the race for the top position! So Payal's sacrifice was pointless!! Dead

-Mamiji rocked!! I was on her side yesterday!! (Like everyone else here, I was also thinking of Sadie!)
-Payal.. Angry One word of advice to her: charity begins at home love! I seriously wanted to shake her into some action!! She could have feigned illness, anything! Why the deaf mute act!!! What was so tragic in the other bahu's story that it shocked her speechless!! Confused She just cudnt move!! And when everything is ruined, her batteries are recharged!! She starts prancing around, Maaji, maaji! And then the crocodile tears.. only to get Arnav's hanky I tell you!!  Angry

-Khushi not accepting the award.. reason is clear now! She justified it by saying that the last minute participation, it was not fair on other participants. Good! But I dont get the dhokebaaz part.. If she knew he was listening then it was fine with me, coz she just wanted to retaliate for the frustration he had caused.. but she dint know he was there! Confused Calling your husband a dhokebaaz right in front of strangers.. in very bad taste! Stern Smile Dialogue writers.. Angry

-If Khushi could convince the judges to not give her the award with those dialogues, then I guess Bina's bahu should have gone straight to the judges and narrated her story there and left Payal alone!! Prize fixing was legal there!! LOL

-Khushi was on fire and I want her to remain like that!! The guest house scene, was my introduction to this show and it remains my favorite episode till date!! I have been waiting for that Khushi since ages!! Now that she is here, I am more than happy!! Please Khushi.. remain like this!! Maintain your character!!

-I loved Arnav's restrained reactions..! And the best scene was the same for me too.. When he slams the stand and sends it banging on the floor!! Wow!! Tu mera hero..o..o..o!!!Embarrassed

BTW, Arnav has no issues with Khushi calling him a dhokebaaz? All he is worried about is not winning!! I expect different things, they dish out something else altogether! Ouch

-The biggest flaw.. Cudnt Shyamu find a medical shop on his own? Shouldnt Khushi have stayed back with Anjali when she was feeling so unwell! Serves Anji right for her dumbness!!

-And then both the brother and sister on the old mission again!! Di-Chhote! Di-Chhote! Angry She seriously thinks more of her brother than her hubby!

-Now, the biggest reason why I loved the episode.. the creep is back! Oh well. I know many would disagree but that is how I want it!! He spices up the story!! Havnt we all noticed, the creep gets into action, the story starts moving!!!  Go on slime-ball!! Keep rolling!! Thumbs Up

That is about enough of my ranting!! I would give the episode a 4.25 on 5 again!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem--FelixFelicis-amisuvsoni.bsmashituphoneypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu..  am seriously so late today that I decided I woudnt comment at all!! But then here I am.. and well.. I hope it makes sense!!
I loved the crooner!! I know what you mean by disgustingly good episode!! I loved it!! Yes.. it was again flawed in various places but the story has begun to take its turn now, hopefully they keep at it!!!

-Well.. If Khushi is not getting the prize I would have given it to Vikram betaal!! LOL I liked the humor!! Anarkali was never in the race for the top position! So Payal's sacrifice was pointless!! Dead

-Mamiji rocked!! I was on her side yesterday!! (Like everyone else here, I was also thinking of Sadie!)
-Payal.. Angry One word of advice to her: charity begins at home love! I seriously wanted to shake her into some action!! She could have feigned illness, anything! Why the deaf mute act!!! What was so tragic in the other bahu's story that it shocked her speechless!! Confused She just cudnt move!! And when everything is ruined, her batteries are recharged!! She starts prancing around, Maaji, maaji! And then the crocodile tears.. only to get Arnav's hanky I tell you!!  Angry

-Khushi not accepting the award.. reason is clear now! She justified it by saying that the last minute participation, it was not fair on other participants. Good! But I dont get the dhokebaaz part.. If she knew he was listening then it was fine with me, coz she just wanted to retaliate for the frustration he had caused.. but she dint know he was there! Confused Calling your husband a dhokebaaz right in front of strangers.. in very bad taste! Stern Smile Dialogue writers.. Angry

-If Khushi could convince the judges to not give her the award with those dialogues, then I guess Bina's bahu should have gone straight to the judges and narrated her story there and left Payal alone!! Prize fixing was legal there!! LOL

-Khushi was on fire and I want her to remain like that!! The guest house scene, was my introduction to this show and it remains my favorite episode till date!! I have been waiting for that Khushi since ages!! Now that she is here, I am more than happy!! Please Khushi.. remain like this!! Maintain your character!!

-I loved Arnav's restrained reactions..! And the best scene was the same for me too.. When he slams the stand and sends it banging on the floor!! Wow!! Tu mera hero..o..o..o!!!Embarrassed

BTW, Arnav has no issues with Khushi calling him a dhokebaaz? All he is worried about is not winning!! I expect different things, they dish out something else altogether! Ouch

-The biggest flaw.. Cudnt Shyamu find a medical shop on his own? Shouldnt Khushi have stayed back with Anjali when she was feeling so unwell! Serves Anji right for her dumbness!!

-And then both the brother and sister on the old mission again!! Di-Chhote! Di-Chhote! Angry She seriously thinks more of her brother than her hubby!

-Now, the biggest reason why I loved the episode.. the creep is back! Oh well. I know many would disagree but that is how I want it!! He spices up the story!! Havnt we all noticed, the creep gets into action, the story starts moving!!!  Go on slime-ball!! Keep rolling!! Thumbs Up

That is about enough of my ranting!! I would give the episode a 4.25 on 5 again!!

shweta was waiting for your comment!!! absolutely loved ur Things we could do with or without!!!!
am so with u abt vikram-betaal being much better than the anarkali act...even i felt what payal did was absolutely stupid and made no sense...crocodile tears and arnav's hanky!!!LOL
loved your prize fixing bit!!!ROFL
me too didn't like khushi calling her husband dhokhebaaz...and so true arnav is more bothered abt winning than being called dhokhebaaz!!!!Confused
@bold looks like Di and her chotey have started to irritate u more than shyamu!!!LOL
btw was waiting for ur take on shyamu's big comeback!! well i am with you on this...he is needed and yes he definitely spices up the story!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansmashitup

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

shweta was waiting for your comment!!! absolutely loved ur Things we could do with or without!!!!
am so with u abt vikram-betaal being much better than the anarkali act...even i felt what payal did was absolutely stupid and made no sense...crocodile tears and arnav's hanky!!!LOL
loved your prize fixing bit!!!ROFL
me too didn't like khushi calling her husband dhokhebaaz...and so true arnav is more bothered abt winning than being called dhokhebaaz!!!!Confused
@bold looks like Di and her chotey have started to irritate u more than shyamu!!!LOL
btw was waiting for ur take on shyamu's big comeback!! well i am with you on this...he is needed and yes he definitely spices up the story!!!Big smile

Soni..Hug

Well.. aisa hai ki.. I take turns in hating people!! One at a time, but everyone should get the honor you see!! ROFL ROFL

Oh I am very happy with Shyamu's comeback!! I so wait for the scenes when Arnav Khushi and Shyamu are in the same frame!! Dont get many though!! Ouch But precap looks promising!!
Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101soni.bsmashitup

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
the story will start to pick its pace now...lovely crooner and really genuine

Edited by arsh_sp - 05 April 2012 at 6:54am
-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

Now now now...

Maine kaha than na...jaaongi par jaake phir waapis aaongi...

Today's epi had a very good script but poor screenplay that didn't attract me to watch today's epi during the first three four minutes...but i still watched it...will you call me a maniac...yaa that's what my father told me.

I am not an IPL fan either but I too have so much work to do...like apparently watching my first love...HARRY POTTER

But all in all the story proceeded and i was way too cheering for shyam to come back to his own self rather than acting as a baboon...[oh not rafiki ofcourse (lion king one)]...

Shyam's every plan used to be more dumb than some woodwa bahu's reactions to everything...(seriously it was more easier for me to go through all those torturous scenes of constipation and PASTED same expression rather than watching the not so smart...(are you kidding me)...stupid antics of Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha...

Well lets start with my CRAPPANTI analysis...(i should get a copyright of it)...shall we

(only for shweta dii and my woody friends here...you do see wood naa...LOL)

I was totally sympathising with Arnav bitua and actually the whole of Raizadas and Shyam when he came and sat on the chair among all the lunatics around.

I really find it hard to believe that the Raizadas were a part of such a society with people having no etiquettes at all.koi bhi dekho participants ka mazaak udaane mein laga hain. Sanju baba hate these kind of lunatics seriously who don't have any dare to speak out on the stage and do all their baboonic acts as audience...i give them a booo...(continued from yesterday's episode)

First was the pari and the very famous dress wearing person...all i could remember was our conversation of imagining Arnav in it...wow woh bhi kya socha tha and somebody even made a siggie on it dude...

I really couldn't understand why that so called rakshas was wearing a watch...maybe to remind himself to get off the screen as soon as possible or there is someone present there on planet Earth jiska khoon khaul raha hain and its not good to mess with her...

Oh then the vikram betaal part...well all i was happy that the cv's had incorporated ASR as giving the same reactions to all these acts as the audience...keep up the good work cv's you surely understand your audience really very well.

WHY PAYAL WHY???? WHY SO SERIOUS????? WHY SO SERIOUS RE RADHE...????

Really Sadie dii I adore you for falling in love with a character like Mami...

I mean what a character seriously...i really would love to do an analysis on her someday. Loved her totally when she was giving tips to Payal of not being nervous...wow I was seeing a change in her but BAMMM all my dreams were splashed by this whole BEENA fiasco. seriously payal...

I mean wow what an excuse plan has been thought by the cv's to incorporate future ARHI scenes.

For once only Payal didn't realise that her sister has the maximum chances of winning the competition or even other acts were not worth winning without even watching them...WOW simply WOW...

Sadie aaj khush to bahut ho gay aap...so much screen space to Mami...now you could also incorporate her in your dreams for a longer time...LOL

Now seriously I wanna know who all thought of gopis when Mami mentioned them as the "GOPI"...

If no one I seriously have to book my bed in a mental asylum...ishii didi se kehkar discount bhi mangwa lungi...

Here are some shots just dedicated to Sadie dii...

And all those who really wanted to see something really funny than this "radha are oh radha rani..."

Here is a clip JUST FOR LAUGHS...

I totally adore this whole Raizada clan to the maximum...they surely are set apart in class from everyone...loved how everyone didn't make out a fuss out of it...except for Mami for which even i was feeling bad...well forget it...

Loved khushi and payal bonding as sisters as they really can understand each other to some other level...

All I could remember when Mami was crying backside the stage was this clip...I tell you its damn hilarious...and please don't ask me why i remember these kind of stuff cause I am totally a maniac...ab to prove ho hi chukka hoga...

Exactly dii valid point made here over Arnav and Payal bonding...it has to play an important role as Arnav will become her blanket when all the truth will come out which will strain upon the very relationship of Akash Payal.

I feel when this all fancy dress competition will come out Mami and Payal's bond will be more stronger...see the irony here...Misunderstandings start when you are not able to convey what you want to convey at PROPER TIME...both the parallel stories are having a touch of it...(following gif will convey the meaning of TOUCH 4 me...)

For the first time the anchor did good acting...yeah he was not being a champu that he had been for last two days. But seriously all the reason for the DHOKEBAAZ track is a total turn off for me except that Khushi is becoming ARNAVATISED now.

Yes dii the water is above the brim now and we all wanted it quite a couple of weeks ago...well it happened too like the scene in the above picture...but BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

But here there was another excerpt of Arnav  behaving like the terrace scene...

Here also he doesn't know anything about the truth of all this beena truth and is making up the whole story in his mind with what he listened to...also Khushi is again having problem with words to express her situation and resulting in Arnav misunderstanding khushi...

But here we get the cue of how the whole MU will be solved or diluted...

Firstly i really couldn't ignore to notice the line khushi said to nani...

"Hume jo theek laga humne kiya..."now here she doesn't mean if she was correct or wrong in hiding the shyam's truth but all she knows is what she has done was the best she could have at that situation...and she told this to nani so later on it can be a connecting dot for the Raizada clan to forgive Khushi and understand her part of the story.

Now the Green Room scene had me reminded of how far both the characters of Arnav and Khushi have come...

see the first time they met in the green room...it was same as arnav seeking answers from Khushi but what has changed is the responses given to their respective behavior now...

THEN Khushi was naive and didnt know arnav well so she was being Khushi then...telling the truth that arnav wanted to know...

NOW Khushi is quite Arnavtised now and knows Arnav really very well as a person...Arnav Singh Raizada has too much of pride...so now she was behaving what she has to tackle the ASR...she didnt tell him the reason for her act

THEN Arnav had only one weakness HIS DI...He was a person who could do anything if somebody incite him for the matter of his DI...that's what he did with Khushi with the pearl string

NOW Arnav has two weakness...KHUSHI nad HIS DI...He is still the person who could do anything for his DI...but now the equations are a bit renewed as KHUSHI has also become one of the persons that affect him  comparable to his DI...(not equal till now...)...that's why he couldnt do anything even when Khushi incited him...

Now coming to my whole MU clearing theory from this scene

this line speaks it all...

"Aapne wajah khud bata di..."

now that's my girl Khushi who knows how to make the truth blurt out...

but what will happen next...chalo ab padh bhi lo meri theory...after finding the whole truth of ehsaan...what did she say...nahi chahiye aapka ehsaan and what arnav could do was getting out of the scenario...

so when the truth will be out khushi will all be mad at arnav and arnav will get out of khushi's life because of many factors such as guilt and regret...

now the chunni attkofaing in the pom poms ki behena...this scene is of utter most symbolism today...khushi is all lost in the bounds of pain and is unable to free herself from it...meanwhile anjali sub consciously helps her to be free from the pain and become a reason for the rebirth of khushi once again and her uttermost goal to be to save anjali...

i tell you anjali khushi bond is gonna be a major thing in the future...

these two will always be there for each other...just the fact that khushi is helping anji baby which we can see but what we cant see is the underlined truth that anji baby is helping khushi for a long time...just the fact is that we viewers dont know about it...

this whole headache was a drama by anji baby and i am 99% sure of it...1% to error approximation rakhna hi padhta hain...even vernier calliper galat ho sakta hain to sanju baba konsi cheez hain...

anjali here is becoming the decisive factor that i always expected her to be...seeing her i always think why do we misjudge people just knowing what they do in front of us...if anjali becomes the way i want it would be a slap on all those bashers of ASR...implying that anyone can misunderstand anybody cause all the misunderstandings depend on situations and the state of mind of a person which are obviously subject to market change...

shyaam is just falling into the prey anjali is creating to meddle out the whole situation in my guess...here ANJALI is the character that i look upon the most now...even more than arnav and khushi cause really she is one of the apex character of the story along the lines of which the whole story revolves and who will fix the whole equation of revolving of the story...

i bet if that's on cv's mind then i would be more than happy to be blessed upon to see such a creative show that too on indian tele...

now comes our shyamu who for a change was looking good because i dont know why i was too happy to see him back to his ownself...

i fell in love with joker more than the batman in the DARK KNIGHT and that's why i have this soft corner for villians...cause they have a sure shot motive which motivates them to do anything to reach to  their goal...they are equally hard working and determined but the thin line that distinguishes them is just what they want to aspire or simply their GOAL...

If the villain is really evil the story becomes great...

all the forum people are remarking anjali as dumb and stuff but mark my words...cv's just dont show us these things like anything...4 lions has been the most intelligent production house...that's what my mom says...she also used to watch geet and followed its story too so she knows they just dont do any scene without cramping their brains in bringing out the symbolism and meaning in it for the future...one of the things i fell in love with the IPKKND team...

ANJALI IS NOT WHAT WE ARE PERCEIVING HER...SHE HAS SO MANY LAYERS TO HER CHARACTER WHICH WILL SURELY UNFOLD IN THE FUTURE...

see the brain game played by anjali from my point of view and you will easily understand how the snake is being trapped in his own illusion like anything...

and look at the irony here...both anjali and arnav dont want each other to worry about each other but the whole world around them suffers from their decisions...

now this chemist baba...i would seriously kneel down myself if you become one of the important dots required by arnav to learn 2+2=4...

and now i tell you i am so sure that this snaku mamu really want to dance like a nagin and is hell bent to find a costume...cant take this from his overly hormonal wife so he was hell bent against trying to find out any of khushi's clothing to stitch the blouse...

he seriously doesnt have a life line now...

i had mentioned this in maa previous posts too...and this theory is also coming true as he was more than happy with the hanky panky...

well see what i found out...

well all i am gonna do is now watch how these four characters will proceed with each other and what is up with cv's mind to incorporate my attention continuously in this show.

lastly i just wanna give my signature video to you guys to enjoy...

this is the result of the marriage of ARNAV and KHUSHI that is being created between children nowadays...see it i guarantee you wont regret.

sorry for inconsistency dii as i wrote this whole thing in parts...initial i had written in the night only and the other part in the afternoon after watching the epi again...

PS  - and maa episode rating will be 4.7/5 cause i am more than happy that the story proceeded in the right direction but for some screenplay issues i have deducted 0.3 points...

lage raho cv's if this is the beginning of the intensity you wanna show during IPL...chalo i am totally with you guys cause thoda late ho gayye par track pe wapas to aaye.you're back on track...BACK se yaad aaya...LOL

PPS- i dunno why i am not in the mood of full confession from khushi's side but only giving a hint for arnav to connect the dots would be fine by me...

PPPS- phir se long post...i should really not promise you di about anything related to this...and hell yes no more PPPS now

well finally updated...Smile

Edited by arnavandkhushi - 05 April 2012 at 7:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashitup

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

-Payal.. Angry One word of advice to her: charity begins at home love! I seriously wanted to shake her into some action!! She could have feigned illness, anything! Why the deaf mute act!!! What was so tragic in the other bahu's story that it shocked her speechless!! Confused She just cudnt move!! And when everything is ruined, her batteries are recharged!! She starts prancing around, Maaji, maaji! And then the crocodile tears.. only to get Arnav's hanky I tell you!!  AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-And then both the brother and sister on the old mission again!! Di-Chhote! Di-Chhote! Angry She seriously thinks more of her brother than her hubby!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

@ bold-sweta-i just loved ur take on epi...
my god,that hanky comment cracked me upLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansmashitup

Go to top