You can stand me up at the gates of hell,
But I won't back down..

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around,
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down,
Gonna stand my ground,
and I won't back down..."

~Tom Petty, 'I Won't Back Down'

'The Tale of the Unleashed'

Priya...FABULOUS!  As always, you hit the nail on the head!πŸ‘  I couldn't watch the epi in its entirety because of uploading issues on some of the sites, but I think I caught the important scenes.  Today the foundation was laid for what is to come...The biggest joy for me was to see every character true to their form!  We are now all on the same page, its time to move the story forward!

I didn't catch the Mami-Payal skit--just as well I suppose!πŸ˜†  Did see their convo in the greenroom...This is just a ripple in what will soon be a tidal wave!  As you correctly pointed out, it will be Arnav, & may I add, Khushi, who will shelter Payal from it!  Arnav has always been sensitive to Payal.  Their scene today was especially significant in reminding us of what is to come.  Khushi-Payal's interaction was classic...Payal confides, tells her not to worry...And if anyone can understand Veena's pain & make a sacrifice, it is these two sisters...again, the CVs kept their reactions consistent to what we know to be true!

Khushi and the MC...Tlly agree with what you said here...She calls a spade, a spade..It was all an act...She might as well be telling them about her marriage...Yes, she's making an excuse to ensure another's victory, but this time she doesn't want the prize, she doesn't want to share it with her husband.  He has deceived her.  She wants the truth!  Yet, when Nani questions her, she reveals nothing. The facade is intact..Again, true to her character...

The confrontation:  Loved how you described this scene--yes, the show's signature tagline in motion!!! Sparked by his wife's dhokebaaz  & not wanting to share the spoils comment, Arnav confronts her in the only way he knows...But she expects it...Doesn't care for it!  He asks...threatens...SHE DOESN'T BACK DOWN!  He wants to win, he was with her to win!  He says he did her a favor!  What was in it for her? She says why does it matter?  If its just an obligation, why should does her answer matter!?  This might as well be a blanket statement on their marriage...He married her to get the upperhand on the snake, but she doesn't feel any obligation to him! She knows him so well😊...tells him to break something...BECAUSE THIS TIME SHE WON'T ALLOW HIM TO BREAK HER!  Today, Khushi embodied the HATE, while Arnav embodied PASSION...I thought this was very interesting...The greenroom and Sanaya are made for each other...She has nailed every scene in that room, yaar!  Yes, today she was STUPENDOUS!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi's moment with the snake & Anjali...yep, the triangle has started to take shape...For the first time, she gives him absolutely NO OPPORTUNITY to get away with the last word...He makes it so obvious what his intentions are...Yes, DISGUSTING is an understatement when it comes to him...Today, in a public place, in front of witnesses, Khushi reminds him of WHO he is to her...and to WHOM he belongs!  Your description of the chemist's scene with Shyam was perfect...The chemist's expressions mirrors the audience's...Shocked and disgusted by Shyam's audacity!

I saw a glimpse of the precap...suffice it to say, it will be the trigger shot...but will it be enough?  Khushi is ON FIRE & I want her to take this further!  Its the only way...it really is her moment now...CVs, please DON'T BLOW it!

Rating: 4/5...Would have liked a longer ArHi scene to be honest...even though its to be continued, I felt it ended a bit too abruptly...Shoddy editing too (at least as it appeared online!) Anjali, the swooning, phone call to snake & the need for meds was not convincing for me!  Something tells me the medical 'emergency' was by design...way too contrived!

absolutely loved your take on the epi...btw love the titles of ur post!!!!😊
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sim1623

It was disgustingly beautiful :) I really hope she slaps him but I don't think she will do that in public...

Simran :D...

Hi Simran,

yup we know that she wont slap him in public coz of the family's respect - but that creep deserves to be slapped in public - how we all would love that !!!
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: zonera1

Excellent Crooner as always!!

The episode was ok for me...Except the Arhi scene!!That scene was ready to burn my LED with Sound System!!!
Khushi was brilliant today!!
CVs defo need to buck up to survive now!!

thnxx swtz...hahah totally agree - that scene was enough to burn down lots of stuff in our rooms - i can still feel the heat on !!!

honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyserene

wow...what a wonderful write up of the epi.  I am yet to catch up with the epi...thanks.

Your lines on Sweet home Alabama - just great. It is the same problem with both Khushi and Arnav...They both have given their hearts away to each other and are never going to really get it back... Will they realize any time soon...CVs ...we are waiting...

thanxx dear...

thats wat - they have given away their hearts - and they are just crying to get an ownership on each other's heart...

like u said we all r waiting and hope the pain gets over soon !!!
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

πŸ˜‰ I nearly broke a rule of my own replies and made a Mami-montage today πŸ˜† she so deserved it for her stage slip ⭐️ and absolute devastation πŸ‘ ...  

What today's episode gave me was HOPE for Arnav & Khushi and finally a reflection of the disgust we might yet see on faces other than that of the chemist ... once they know what the sleazy snake has been doing to poor Khushi 😑 

... and for that matter Arnav (... ok and I suppose Anjali and the rest of the family and bechara HP) ... has Lakshmi escaped his advances do we know πŸ˜† 

Forgive me no montage today, but a little look back with some words & pictures that felt so right for today ...

I've learned to lose

I've learned to hope

I turn my face against the wind

I will move fast, I will move slow
Take me where I have to go

So silent
No violence
But inside my head
So loud and clear

You're screaming

Cover up with a smile I've learned to fear

Just sunshine
And blue sky

That's just how it goes
For living here

Come fire
Let it burn and love come racing through

Your concrete heart isn't beating

And you tried to

Make it come alive

No shadows
Just red lights

Now I'm here to rescue you

You have changed

I have changed
Just like you

For how long
Must I wait

I know there's something wrong

Oh I'm still alive

I can't apologise no ...

They were both so great today in the Green Room - words kind of failed me so I resorted to what I do best, pictures 😊 x

awesome write up as usual with a fantastic collection of pics!!!
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadie101

@ Anjali--- i sooo don't want to think abt it...gosh seriously if it was my man...he would beat the ummm lets say shyam ki achi khasi dhulaie hogati!!!! but what will Arnav's reaction be towards Khushi?!!πŸ₯Ί 

@ Suvi
I have a really bad feeling about whats coming up...i think we all have...coz Anjali in her responce to my comment said that what if Arnav sees hanky in shyam's hand and the thread in Khushi's hand...two plus two = ASR ANGRY!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘ 
AND u said it right in ur comment...KAB hogi yeh shyam ki dhulai!!!!!

@Sadie...Dhulai to banti hai Boss, but CVs will take their own sweet time 😑 
Yes, Anjali's response points in the right direction. Hanky ka counter pe chootna, koi toh matlab hoga na...Even I am not liking it dear, but if this leads to sm movement in the track, I am game for it πŸ˜• Bring it on CVs...
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

I have given up on editing goof-ups but this week they have been lot better than last week, so will let them breathe !!

Now to the most important observation that you have brought forth - wont be able to discuss wid ma crooner buddies individually coz of time constraint - so putting it here and maybe everyone can see Smile

Yes the medical emergency was by design - no fluke and even I strongly believe that - also it didnt start yesterday - it has been happening lets say from the "champi" day - ASR's sister is as shrewed as her brother - she is the nucleus of the Raizad family plus apart from her insecurities which are more heavily loaded than her Bipolar brother - she is also a smart woman - she knows how to get things done !!! (whether manage her hot headed brother, the goofy sister in law, the temparamental Naani, the childish Maami...and most importantly the wayward hubby !!!)

Remember that dialogue "hamaare jasoos"...we have been given a trail of hints since some time, but we have been overlooking it...now see both you and me can be completely wrong - but I have a strong inklinkg - this time we are no way reading the clues wrong !!!

Also that day the open ended expressions when Shyaam gives the Property papers excuse - all of us know that she didnt buy it !!!

And ystrday in the dressing room - she could hv easily asked anyone else - but there was no way that worked out in her plan framework - wat Anjali had to confirm was "how uncomfortable Khushi can be with Shyaam"...wat will be the contrast in her husband and Khushi's reactions - and they proved her right !!!

Now one more important thing which validates it - yesterday when Heer-Raanjha was playin out and also at the end - there were lot of shadows in her eyes - those were not the same "happy for my brother" tears - they were more " i am so sorry and will put everything right for you Chotey" tears - I wanted to mention that in the post ystrday - coz when she says to Aakash "i'll come just now" and the way she is happy with the Naani - there is a gap between those two scenes and reactions - there might be smthng else that had happend in between...πŸ˜‰

hahah, I am not reading Dan Brown or Sheldon at the moment - but I am pretty sure lets not take Baby Anjali at the face value πŸ˜›

I am in blue at some places above...

PS I just edited my post of the typos...i didnt even read wat i posted yesterday πŸ˜†

@priya...well the medical emergency makes sense if anjali is aware of her husband's intentions...then i guess the whole thing makes sense...and even i had felt the day anjali caught shyam in arnav's room she didn't look completely convinced of his excuses...so maybe she used the whole situation to see khushi and shyam's reactions...
btw loved ur explanation abt anjali's reaction to the play!!
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy76

WOW honey..ur analysis is full of positivity and what's on the forum..ppl are screamingπŸ˜†

Well to be honest I felt more fancy dress acts as stupid..do we really need it...And Payal losing..it was so dumb...CVs wld have done better..But I so loved Arnav giving handkerchief to Payal.

Khushi totally rocked today and again I felt  Anjali asking Khushi to go with Shyam a little dumb..why he can't go alone and get quickly medicine for her wifey..phew..but yeah we need this for story building..so I didn't mind...and the expression on the face of owner in medical shop when Khushi said Jijaji to Shyam was 🀣

Precap..I am all in for it...pls bring it on CVs I am all set for it to make story moves on...We need to knock down IPL...bring it on guys..

Honey u rock in keeping positivity of the show

thanxxx dear !!!

hahah...I should actually read wat going on in the Forum before posting the Crooner...going against everyone is not right all the time !!!😳

Paayal was dumb and totally agree with that - makes u realise why Khushi is more mature at times than her in decisions !!!.

Khushi saying Jijaji was full on sixer πŸ˜†

yup we need to get back in the groove and knock down IPL too.so will tolerate sick Precaps too πŸ˜‰

amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanxxx Suvi...first line first "the Sexy Jeth & Bhabhi moment was cute" - ya the sexy Jeth makes our heart flutters with those small gestures ...awww...no wonder Paayal always takes his side - even before marriage - who can blame her πŸ˜‰ (atleast she got the hanky that belongs to His Hotness πŸ˜†)

Now. totally agree with ur ranting πŸ˜› Aabhaas babua kal chaa gaye - one day's work for one month's salary !!!

Atleast hope Barun made use of that and caught on some sleep - poor BS was looking soo tired yesterday - but ki farak parta, tiredness ke do pal mein bhi aag laga di - wish we all were the clothes or stands in that room 🀣

Suvi, Chemist was quite gud ystrday - it was the episode of hankies - should change the Crooner title πŸ˜† - ab dekhte hain nanad ka hanky - pati ke pocket mein - Anjali iska kya karti hai - symbols darling πŸ˜‰

Suvi, I still stand on my declaration to teh Forum earlier - Shyaam teri to jis din dhulaai hogi πŸ˜†

I loved Arnie boy's expressions in the Precap - sometimes the constipated smile helps us in getting the sexiest anger out of the Hot Raanjha😍

darlinngg...seriously u guys had sm amazing discussions ystrday...missed it...u all rockk...par hamein na bhool jaan...i'll be back nxt week in the loop 😳

Arre Priya, tujhe kaise bhool payenge...Tum ho to hum hain, nahi to humara koi wajood nahi ( Abhi naya naya Hottie ne sikhaya hai πŸ˜‰) U must be having loads of fun at home, kal IPL jaa rahi hai ?? Will wait fr ur Crooner on saturday.

Ok, 1 serious pt to ponder- Nani heard the Khushi-organisers convo. So did she hear the word 'dhokebaaz' as well ?? ...And I am sure ASR will corner Khushi with this dialogue later, at an appropriate time & place. But haan, the dialogue should hv been better worded, CVs u listening??

Aur iss Hot Ranjhe ka gussa toh sar ankhon par ☺️ U r right Priya, BS badly needs rest, haircut & SHAVE Angry  Main jaake na uske mailbox mein ek Gillete Presto rakh aati hoon πŸ˜† 
soni.b thumbnail

soni...just went thru urs and shweta's replies and the lovely discussions u guys had yesterday...so missed it !!!

thnxx a lot for ur comments...!!!
but glad i can catch up wid u today...kaal even I felt jooto maarte that creep...even mum said - DISGUSTING and aamar Khushir oporeo khub raag hoechilo...poor Lover boy...ektu borer opore kom raag kora jaeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

but then in their way both snake and Khushi helped the story to progress and MU to get cleared soon...

For the Anjali "medical emergency scene" read my reply comment on Anjali's (nandalala's ) comment...tell me if does that make any sense πŸ˜‰

other Likes we both agree more on less i guess...Dislike well, actually even I thought it was rare in last few weeks πŸ˜† coz either I was troubled by the script,or Maami-Paayal drama...smthng or the other - in comparison ystrday the episode was compact - didnt make me feel disturbed at all -ya maybe Paayal's dumbness was unncessary - she could hv handled it on stage in a different way - than just keeping her mouth shut - there are other smarter ways of loosing the competition (thts y : -0.2)😑!!!

shweta, will be happy - Snake ji is finally back !!! I just loved the Chemist's reaction - "kitney kaminey types ho - Jee ja ji" 🀣

But seriously CVs should understand - after the precap - Shyaam ko ASR se ek punch to banata hai - i hv been waiting for it desperately for lst 3 mnths😭 i mean ek punch and then we can go back to the MU πŸ˜†

bt looks like the story is suddenly moving on the right track !!!

priya missed u and ur superb explanations yesterday...just read ur take on anjali's medical emergency...a perfectly plausible explanation...me definitely didn't see those clues!!πŸ˜†
even i was happy that the script was more compact leaving payal's actions!!! i mean u cannot treat all situations same...different situations demand different treatment!!!
priya eto raag korish na...she just wants him to complete his sentence!!!πŸ˜‰
am also waiting for shweta's take on shyamu today!!!πŸ˜†
"kitney kaminey types ho-Jee ja ji"...πŸ˜† loved it...exactly our reaction!!!
arrey priya ek kyun...would love if ASR uska bhurta bana de...me so wanted to make a cuchumber of him!!!Angry