Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anjali n Rashmi thanks for replying to my comment...
HAHA Me and Mami have become inseperable...so much so that i haunt u guys everytime u see Mami!!! MUHAHAHAH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i can't believe u girls understood my post πŸ˜•

Anyways, i did not get the chance to go through all the comments...i have an assignment due in two hours so frantically trying to finish it...LOL but as u can see i am here...so i am sooo dead today!!!

Miss you guys...its only thursday but it feels like forever since we had our masti session... but i bet next time we do...we will have a blast! πŸ˜ƒ

And depending on how uni goes today plua the episode...i might share a cute little hubby moment with you tonight πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ [yeah feeling much better from yesterday's confused state!]

PS---Haila KALPANA u made MAMI montage and didn't post it  now i am sad!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Great Post as usual...loved it!!!πŸ‘

Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Crooner buddies: quick question...What do we think Arnav's reaction will be when he does see Khushi & Shyam together given that he cannot see her with another man?  How will he react this time?

A bit confused here, Anjali. With the looks of the fight shown in SBS, it doesn't seem that Arnav is too angry abt the Shyam incident. He looks more perturbed by Khushi's questions. So it may happen that somebody comes betwn Shyam & Khushi & she wriggles out her hand & runs away. Now when back home, Arnav may renew his threat to Shyam abt staying away frm Khushi. I think then Shyam will play his trump card, the handkerchief.

Did it make sense ??

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisuv

A bit confused here, Anjali. With the looks of the fight shown in SBS, it doesn't seem that Arnav is too angry abt the Shyam incident. He looks more perturbed by Khushi's questions. So it may happen that somebody comes betwn Shyam & Khushi & she wriggles out her hand & runs away. Now when back home, Arnav may renew his threat to Shyam abt staying away frm Khushi. I think then Shyam will play his trump card, the handkerchief.

Did it make sense ??

@ Anjali--- i sooo don't want to think abt it...gosh seriously if it was my man...he would beat the ummm lets say shyam ki achi khasi dhulaie hogati!!!! but what will Arnav's reaction be towards Khushi?!!πŸ₯Ί 

@ Suvi
I have a really bad feeling about whats coming up...i think we all have...coz Anjali in her responce to my comment said that what if Arnav sees hanky in shyam's hand and the thread in Khushi's hand...two plus two = ASR ANGRY!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘ 
AND u said it right in ur comment...KAB hogi yeh shyam ki dhulai!!!!!
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sadie101

Ok i am here...

RES for me for now!

But i carry a msg from Our very own Ishii who is travelling:

Special msg for Priya and crooner buddies:
 tell them m missing them n my sleep is royally screwed up after todays episode n without crooner

Added note:
Priya she was serious about not sleeping without reading the crooner...she will probabily get sleep once she reaches her destination...she is going to be up for atleast 48 hours!!!! 

Ohhh thanksss sooo much Sadie...do tell Ishii we too missing her here πŸ€—...actually am too missing catching up properly wid all of u...and same here if i dont post the Crooner and hear frm u guys,me too cnt get sleep...and moreover thr wont be any Crooner on Fri...will be delayed till Saturday 😭

----EDIT---

ok i am here with a 'blah!' comment coz i am really tired today...watched the episode only once today and that too bits n pieces...so i am bit πŸ˜• right now!

i too watched the epi once...and dying to see the room on fire scene 10 times again...😳

Have to mention Mami chaagaie ajj! πŸ‘ I was scared she is gonna be all OTT but struck a good balance...i liked it!
Today she was totally justified in her anger and i was really really really upset with Payal...i understand she did what she did with good reason but still she really got me angry 😑

yup we all were angry wid Paayal...dad said wat nonsense...hw stupid that girl is πŸ˜†
but seriously Maami was otstanding yesterday - wat fine balance and pro acting...perfect...when she was sitting on the stairs later...i was feeling so sorry for her...if I too had to be in her place,wanted to win smthng so badly and bcoz of sm1 else's dumbness who herself gave the hopes of winning...end up loosing...i too would hv cried like that - loved it the family stood by her !!!

Khushi denying the award again due to a good reason...but she should have told nani something like it's for someone else's good etc...I pray Nani like Akash understands that whatever khushi does there is a good reason behind it!

Naani will understand dear - she is smart - but yes like we hv to accept - serials mein sab bol diya to kuch story aage hi nahi badhegi - u hv to keep things under the wrap πŸ˜†

I liked how Khushi stood her ground and said she won't tell Arnav why she didn't accept the award...its kinda like IN YOUR FACE ASR...coz u r not telling me y u married me...i am not gonna give an answer to any "why?" u ask me!

A significant scene for me was when Khushi's dupatta got tangled and Anjali untangled it! i thought that carried a lot of symbolism...dupatta represents a girl's izzat ...so can i take this that Anjali will help khushi untangle her tainted/tarnished image infront of Arnav! can she prove Khushi's innocence and save her izzat!

I loved ur dupatta scene interpretation - even I thought the same...Anjali is at the apex of the relationship tree...she is the reason whic Arnav married Khushi...now she has to save their marriage too !!!
Then the next scene was Shyam-Anjali-Khushi scene, interesting scene where Shyam takes advantage of the fact that the Arnav-Anjali hide things from each other so that the other does not get worried...he is so going to use this for his advantage...but i have a feeling Anjali knowing certain truths will clear out Arnav's doubts someday!

Another point...Shyam leaves his thread in Arnav's room...and picks up Khushi's handkerchief...where is this going πŸ˜•

This is going to the suspense which is now needed for the story to build up and the Trps to shoot back...I am loving Shyaam nowπŸ˜†

Ok i have just stated the obvious...no humour or hubby moment...seriously my brain is fried today!

PS...Priya so glad u do these crooners!! thanks for these! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and as usual u said it all!! so i don't have much to add! except express my confusion!

PSS..rating for today...donno...ummm 4/5

PSSS...Ishii is seriously dedicated to ur crooner... lol she made me send her a summary of what all the crooner buddies were saying hehe...

soo love to connect with u girls here ...tell Ishii that too...have had location changes in last year ...and missed out on all my friends wid that...but wid u guys here I have found my friends back...and i am sooo happy nowadays seriously...

Its like coming back to a comfort zone whenever I come to this space...thanks to all of u...luv u all πŸ€—

Also tell Ishii I am having a pathetic day again with BS😑its killer to focus on work,when u keep seeing that -
BS

And thanks and cheer up Sadie...😊
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaroxx

Awesome Di ... 

Seriosly The Crooner is BEST than the Episode !!! 
My Rating ... a 3.9 on 5 !!!  

thnxx swtz 😊
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
glad that the story is progressing.. loved your take today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

πŸ˜‰ I nearly broke a rule of my own replies and made a Mami-montage today πŸ˜† she so deserved it for her stage slip ⭐️ and absolute devastation πŸ‘ ...  

What today's episode gave me was HOPE for Arnav & Khushi and finally a reflection of the disgust we might yet see on faces other than that of the chemist ... once they know what the sleazy snake has been doing to poor Khushi 😑 

... and for that matter Arnav (... ok and I suppose Anjali and the rest of the family and bechara HP) ... has Lakshmi escaped his advances do we know πŸ˜† 

Forgive me no montage today, but a little look back with some words & pictures that felt so right for today ...

I've learned to lose

I've learned to hope

I turn my face against the wind

I will move fast, I will move slow
Take me where I have to go

So silent
No violence
But inside my head
So loud and clear

You're screaming

Cover up with a smile I've learned to fear

Just sunshine
And blue sky

That's just how it goes
For living here

Come fire
Let it burn and love come racing through

Your concrete heart isn't beating

And you tried to

Make it come alive

No shadows
Just red lights

Now I'm here to rescue you

You have changed

I have changed
Just like you

For how long
Must I wait

I know there's something wrong

Oh I'm still alive

I can't apologise no ...

They were both so great today in the Green Room - words kind of failed me so I resorted to what I do best, pictures 😊 x

I felt so bad last night, that you are putting in soo much effort even with the hurdles...thnxxx a lot dear😊

ur pics are just collectors' items and how well u matched it with the lines...just end up falling in love wid them again and again !!!

they were just outstanding in the green room - the passion of red was showing on his face...and the fire in her heart was evident in her eyes - the frustration, the desperation,the agony of love- its was marvellous !!!

thanxx a lot kalpana...luv ya !!!
soni.b thumbnail
hey priya!!
thanks for the PM...missed you at the Crooner yesterday!! awesome Crooner as usual...loved the likes and no dislikes😊...that's been rare these past weeks!!!πŸ˜† your take on the green room scene...superbπŸ‘πŸΌ loved the quote from Sweet Home Alabama!!!! one of my fav lines from one of my fav movie!!!❀️
Disgusting Equations!!!! oh yes!
epi was good and yes finally our villian decides to get back to his villiangiri!!! agree that the other acts were much better than wed's epi...loved mami today in her Krishna avatar...utkarsha ji was fantastic on and off stage!!πŸ˜ƒ the whole family scene back stage was good...liked arnav's standing by payal while the whole family was around mami...though really can't say much abt payal reasoning behind losing the competition...specially after khushi-arnav's performance!!!!πŸ˜• well whatever suits our cvs!!!
khushi not wanting to accept the award with hubby...makes sense she is mad at him and his constant mood swings but didn't like the dialogue...i mean till dhokha was still ok but why call him dhokhebaaz...that too in front of strangers!!!πŸ˜• i guess nani has realized things are still not ok with the two!!!
back to green room...loved the confrontation...he wants to know why she refused the award and she has had enough of his attitude...if it not necessary for him to answer her questions then the same applies for her!!! yes priya he can't handle her refusing him...and today her refusal has definitely pushed him to the edge...a little more and he will go over the edge...khushi needs to keeping on pushing him if she wants to know the real reason of their marriage and also the unsaid words!!! Barun and Sanaya were superb!!!πŸ‘
khushi-anjali-shyam scene...khushi is concerned abt anjali being giddy and anjali as usual doesn't want to trouble anyone specially her chotey...WHY??? you are pregnant and its normal to feel giddy at times...they might fuss but don't think they would treat it like an emergency!!!πŸ˜• anyways thanks to u ...your pervert husband does a chance pe dance...gets khushi to accompany him for meds...poor khushi agrees unwillingly only for anjali!!!
khushi-shyam scene...i was like🀒!!! how digusting can a person be...well abhaas was good...jooto marte ichche korchilo😑...but what i loved abt the scene was khushi calling him JEEJAJI...oh yes that was perfect and of course the subsequent look exchanged between the chemist and shyam...yes hopefully the cvs remember to use him later...
though absolutely hated shyam but he is so necessary for the story to move ahead!!! enjoyed the epi...(@shweta...shyam is back big time...πŸ˜†)
precap...absolutely hate it when shyam touches khushi...but still looking forward to epi tonight!!!
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadie101

Ok i am here...

RES for me for now!

But i carry a msg from Our very own Ishii who is travelling:

Special msg for Priya and crooner buddies:
 tell them m missing them n my sleep is royally screwed up after todays episode n without crooner

Added note:
Priya she was serious about not sleeping without reading the crooner...she will probabily get sleep once she reaches her destination...she is going to be up for atleast 48 hours!!!! 

----EDIT---

ok i am here with a 'blah!' comment coz i am really tired today...watched the episode only once today and that too bits n pieces...so i am bit πŸ˜• right now!

Have to mention Mami chaagaie ajj! πŸ‘ I was scared she is gonna be all OTT but struck a good balance...i liked it!
Today she was totally justified in her anger and i was really really really upset with Payal...i understand she did what she did with good reason but still she really got me angry 😑

Khushi denying the award again due to a good reason...but she should have told nani something like it's for someone else's good etc...I pray Nani like Akash understands that whatever khushi does there is a good reason behind it!

I liked how Khushi stood her ground and said she won't tell Arnav why she didn't accept the award...its kinda like IN YOUR FACE ASR...coz u r not telling me y u married me...i am not gonna give an answer to any "why?" u ask me!

A significant scene for me was when Khushi's dupatta got tangled and Anjali untangled it! i thought that carried a lot of symbolism...dupatta represents a girl's izzat ...so can i take this that Anjali will help khushi untangle her tainted/tarnished image infront of Arnav! can she prove Khushi's innocence and save her izzat!
Then the next scene was Shyam-Anjali-Khushi scene, interesting scene where Shyam takes advantage of the fact that the Arnav-Anjali hide things from each other so that the other does not get worried...he is so going to use this for his advantage...but i have a feeling Anjali knowing certain truths will clear out Arnav's doubts someday!

Another point...Shyam leaves his thread in Arnav's room...and picks up Khushi's handkerchief...where is this going πŸ˜•

Ok i have just stated the obvious...no humour or hubby moment...seriously my brain is fried today!

PS...Priya so glad u do these crooners!! thanks for these! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and as usual u said it all!! so i don't have much to add! except express my confusion!

PSS..rating for today...donno...ummm 4/5

PSSS...Ishii is seriously dedicated to ur crooner... lol she made me send her a summary of what all the crooner buddies were saying hehe...

Hi sadie!!!
@bold...yes she was good and you were right buaji should have been here to see a great portrayal of her Nandkishore!!!!πŸ˜† btw i felt payal reasons for losing was not at all convincing...didn't make sense...how was she so sure that if they lose then the other saas-bahu jodi would win???
as far as the thread and handkerchief is concerned...guess its for more MUs!!!
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

hey priya!!

thanks for the PM...missed you at the Crooner yesterday!! awesome Crooner as usual...loved the likes and no dislikes😊...that's been rare these past weeks!!!πŸ˜† your take on the green room scene...superbπŸ‘πŸΌ loved the quote from Sweet Home Alabama!!!! one of my fav lines from one of my fav movie!!!❀️
Disgusting Equations!!!! oh yes!
epi was good and yes finally our villian decides to get back to his villiangiri!!! agree that the other acts were much better than wed's epi...loved mami today in her Krishna avatar...utkarsha ji was fantastic on and off stage!!πŸ˜ƒ the whole family scene back stage was good...liked arnav's standing by payal while the whole family was around mami...though really can't say much abt payal reasoning behind losing the competition...specially after khushi-arnav's performance!!!!πŸ˜• well whatever suits our cvs!!!
khushi not wanting to accept the award with hubby...makes sense she is mad at him and his constant mood swings but didn't like the dialogue...i mean till dhokha was still ok but why call him dhokhebaaz...that too in front of strangers!!!πŸ˜• i guess nani has realized things are still not ok with the two!!!
back to green room...loved the confrontation...he wants to know why she refused the award and she has had enough of his attitude...if it not necessary for him to answer her questions then the same applies for her!!! yes priya he can't handle her refusing him...and today her refusal has definitely pushed him to the edge...a little more and he will go over the edge...khushi needs to keeping on pushing him if she wants to know the real reason of their marriage and also the unsaid words!!! Barun and Sanaya were superb!!!πŸ‘
khushi-anjali-shyam scene...khushi is concerned abt anjali being giddy and anjali as usual doesn't want to trouble anyone specially her chotey...WHY??? you are pregnant and its normal to feel giddy at times...they might fuss but don't think they would treat it like an emergency!!!πŸ˜• anyways thanks to u ...your pervert husband does a chance pe dance...gets khushi to accompany him for meds...poor khushi agrees unwillingly only for anjali!!!
khushi-shyam scene...i was like🀒!!! how digusting can a person be...well abhaas was good...jooto marte ichche korchilo😑...but what i loved abt the scene was khushi calling him JEEJAJI...oh yes that was perfect and of course the subsequent look exchanged between the chemist and shyam...yes hopefully the cvs remember to use him later...
though absolutely hated shyam but he is so necessary for the story to move ahead!!! enjoyed the epi...(@shweta...shyam is back big time...πŸ˜†)
precap...absolutely hate it when shyam touches khushi...but still looking forward to epi tonight!!!

soni...just went thru urs and shweta's replies and the lovely discussions u guys had yesterday...so missed it !!!

thnxx a lot for ur comments...!!!
but glad i can catch up wid u today...kaal even I felt jooto maarte that creep...even mum said - DISGUSTING and aamar Khushir oporeo khub raag hoechilo...poor Lover boy...ektu borer opore kom raag kora jaeπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

but then in their way both snake and Khushi helped the story to progress and MU to get cleared soon...

For the Anjali "medical emergency scene" read my reply comment on Anjali's (nandalala's ) comment...tell me if does that make any sense πŸ˜‰

other Likes we both agree more on less i guess...Dislike well, actually even I thought it was rare in last few weeks πŸ˜† coz either I was troubled by the script,or Maami-Paayal drama...smthng or the other - in comparison ystrday the episode was compact - didnt make me feel disturbed at all -ya maybe Paayal's dumbness was unncessary - she could hv handled it on stage in a different way - than just keeping her mouth shut - there are other smarter ways of loosing the competition (thts y : -0.2)😑!!!

shweta, will be happy - Snake ji is finally back !!! I just loved the Chemist's reaction - "kitney kaminey types ho - Jee ja ji" 🀣

But seriously CVs should understand - after the precap - Shyaam ko ASR se ek punch to banata hai - i hv been waiting for it desperately for lst 3 mnths😭 i mean ek punch and then we can go back to the MU πŸ˜†

bt looks like the story is suddenly moving on the right track !!!