Crooner 37 : DISGUSTING Equations !!!Note Updtd

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

woot woot me first

will edit later...πŸ˜†

edited***

k after the euphoria of all heer ranjha day before yesterday...we got only shyamwa in the whole sequence and on top of that mamiji...🀒
what the no arhi...but i cant blame CVs they had to show something so it was a kind of filler episode with a few arhi moments thrown in between
but i liked the episode in a way...after ranjha's act the way arnav's acting like he is done something wrong and esp being the jethji he offered his hankerchief to payal was really a good scene...shows in a way he is concerned for the ew family member too...πŸ‘
he didnt like being called dhokebaaj...πŸ˜†...seriously arnav it was just a compi grow up...πŸ˜‰
and shyamwa did fall flat on his face...since his truth is out he was a falled guy in front of audience and now even the medicine shop wala khows it...he has got designs and is lusting after his BIL's wife...🀣
but a full on 10 points goes to khushi for saying chale jeejaji

and precap is leaving me a bit confused whether arnav will believe that khushi is innocent since shyam was manhandling her or he will think inspite of being married to me they are having a lovers tiff plzz dont make any other MUs CV and let the truth come out at least he start trusting khushi

and i loved the green room scene of ASR n khushi they looked...😍...as mami said lagta hai mantrmugadh ho gaye the...🀣

so i will give 4/5 points 1 point for arhi scene...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Shruti_P - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res...

Edited~

"Well, I won't back down,
No I won't back down,
You can stand me up at the gates of hell,
But I won't back down..

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around,
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down,
Gonna stand my ground,
and I won't back down..."

~Tom Petty, 'I Won't Back Down'

'The Tale of the Unleashed'

Priya...FABULOUS!  As always, you hit the nail on the head!πŸ‘  I couldn't watch the epi in its entirety because of uploading issues on some of the sites, but I think I caught the important scenes.  Today the foundation was laid for what is to come...The biggest joy for me was to see every character true to their form!  We are now all on the same page, its time to move the story forward!

I didn't catch the Mami-Payal skit--just as well I suppose!πŸ˜†  Did see their convo in the greenroom...This is just a ripple in what will soon be a tidal wave!  As you correctly pointed out, it will be Arnav, & may I add, Khushi, who will shelter Payal from it!  Arnav has always been sensitive to Payal.  Their scene today was especially significant in reminding us of what is to come.  Khushi-Payal's interaction was classic...Payal confides, tells her not to worry...And if anyone can understand Veena's pain & make a sacrifice, it is these two sisters...again, the CVs kept their reactions consistent to what we know to be true!

Khushi and the MC...Tlly agree with what you said here...She calls a spade, a spade..It was all an act...She might as well be telling them about her marriage...Yes, she's making an excuse to ensure another's victory, but this time she doesn't want the prize, she doesn't want to share it with her husband.  He has deceived her.  She wants the truth!  Yet, when Nani questions her, she reveals nothing. The facade is intact..Again, true to her character...

The confrontation:  Loved how you described this scene--yes, the show's signature tagline in motion!!! Sparked by his wife's dhokebaaz  & not wanting to share the spoils comment, Arnav confronts her in the only way he knows...But she expects it...Doesn't care for it!  He asks...threatens...SHE DOESN'T BACK DOWN!  He wants to win, he was with her to win!  He says he did her a favor!  What was in it for her? She says why does it matter?  If its just an obligation, why should does her answer matter!?  This might as well be a blanket statement on their marriage...He married her to get the upperhand on the snake, but she doesn't feel any obligation to him! She knows him so well😊...tells him to break something...BECAUSE THIS TIME SHE WON'T ALLOW HIM TO BREAK HER!  Today, Khushi embodied the HATE, while Arnav embodied PASSION...I thought this was very interesting...The greenroom and Sanaya are made for each other...She has nailed every scene in that room, yaar!  Yes, today she was STUPENDOUS!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi's moment with the snake & Anjali...yep, the triangle has started to take shape...For the first time, she gives him absolutely NO OPPORTUNITY to get away with the last word...He makes it so obvious what his intentions are...Yes, DISGUSTING is an understatement when it comes to him...Today, in a public place, in front of witnesses, Khushi reminds him of WHO he is to her...and to WHOM he belongs!  Your description of the chemist's scene with Shyam was perfect...The chemist's expressions mirrors the audience's...Shocked and disgusted by Shyam's audacity!

I saw a glimpse of the precap...suffice it to say, it will be the trigger shot...but will it be enough?  Khushi is ON FIRE & I want her to take this further!  Its the only way...it really is her moment now...CVs, please DON'T BLOW it!

Rating: 4/5...Would have liked a longer ArHi scene to be honest...even though its to be continued, I felt it ended a bit too abruptly...Shoddy editing too (at least as it appeared online!) Anjali, the swooning, phone call to snake & the need for meds was not convincing for me!  Something tells me the medical 'emergency' was by design...way too contrived!
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭😭😭
thanks honey i was a little sad w/ the precap but then again we needed it so the after math would be an aww moment.  i totaly agree w/ u SI was perfect today.  lets see how the CV's take it forward.  great work see ya tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!
😳😳😳😳😳 

today's rating 4/5
Edited by sejket2 - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Priya, perfect choice of words...Disgustingly Good...The CVs r getting up frm their deep slumber, so it will take time fr things to fall in place, but we r getting there slowly & ever so slowly πŸ˜• 

My initial reactions were:

1. So CVs decided that today is ' More footage to Abhaas ' day
2. It was time to honour Payal & Khushi with SP Best Bahu award

Sorry for the rant guys, but had to take it out of my system...Phew 😳 

Maami was too gud today, her act on stage & later embarassment when she falls πŸ‘ For once I wanted her to win the competition. She deserved it but for her Khoon bhari tang Bahu 😑

And Yes Priya, the Sexy Jeth & Bhabhi moment was cute, giving her tissue n all...Awww πŸ€— 
 Aur haan MC ki English bhi better ho gayi ek hi din meinπŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

The makeup room scene...AWESOME πŸ‘πŸΌ I love my ASR & his BG score in this scene. Priya, I luv that pic u hv used frm the wedding day. His burning eyes, the death of his innocent love in  that moment on the terrace...Yes, one can easily see the hurt in his eyes that she does not want to share the award with him. This is where ur quote on love & to be loved in return fits too well. She will not accept his 'playacting' confession', had enough of going arnd in circles. The ehsaan dialogue was meant to provoke her further & probably make her blurt out her true feelings. And the befiiting end with him pushing down the rack & walking off in true ASR style. Priya, ur words hv captured this scene beautifully. PERFECT πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Ab Shyam babua ko finally screen space mil hi gayi. Thanks to CVs. Lagata hai ki Shyam is new in Delhi, hence the driving directions required from Khushi. Right Anjii Baby ?? 😑 Ohh I luved the chemist's expression...CVs plz dont let this also go HAWA HAWA...Yaad rakhna. At first look I thought Khushi had left the prescription on the counter which could be later picked up by Arnav & hence the chemist coming into the picture again. But ALAS...yeh toh handkerchief nikla πŸ˜† 

Precap: Now I want ASR to handle this in his own way. I luv Khushi's snub to Shyam, but now I want ASR to clear this mess. Priya, yeh dhulai kab hogi yaar πŸ˜• 

CVs time to buck up...TRPs down...IPL begins...Aaj dramey ka agaas toh acha hua hai, lekin anjaam dhamake se kum nahi hona chahiye. Tabhi baat banegi. So keep up the momentum Guys...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Sorry Priya, couldnt watch the song. Can u plz send me the link??
Thanks dear fr the Crooner despite ur busy schedule...Just luved the discussions yesterday with my Crooner buddies πŸ€— 

EDIT: My rating 4.5/5 (the extra .5 fr the ASR BG score)...Missed yesterday's rating 4.75/5 😊

Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail
ur review is better than the episode:) frankly
Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
luved ur crooner much more than today's epi...😳
Luved d way arnav was trying to convince payal...😳
Baby anjali cudnt send her Bro Aakash or Mamaji wid her soo called pyara Hubby...Ohhh ya...i forgot aakash might be busy after his Payalji n Mamaji might be running behind his Manu for convincing her...!!!!πŸ˜•

i really wish dat ur guess about dat chemist happens...😳
Edited by ipkkndfan1 - 12 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ah.. I miss more picture in your crooner priya..
today is CSK vs MI rite..
no matter i watch or dont watch the episode, I Always like your crooner :)

thanks for PM
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice cooner...only today I can pray no more MU.😭
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bang on Priya -- crooner and episode. It worked for me ...I am feeling much better - balm on the poison ivy allergy/irritation that I got yesterday.

Loved Maami and the family... they really stay together -- they do... Aakash and Payal and wonder of wonders Arnav and Paayal... that was unexpected. He understands Payal ... but cannot understand Khushi though their reasons were the same ...that is the level to which the MU has clouded his heart and mind.

Loved the confrontation and the way she stood her ground and refused to give explanations.
Loved the "jijaaji" in the shop! Don't expect that shopkeeper to show up again except at some other function at the Guptas!

IPL and IPK... well CSK started out slow... but they pick up tempo usually later much like our CVs today!

Things are moving ...and they had better move fast to a good ending ( means CSK win and MU clear :-))