Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Omg that waa sooo funniii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
The one bright spot in my day  was when I read your post. ROFL I would so love to bonk their heads together.. just so that they gain an iota of sense..

Logged on IF to watch the reactions.. got a fair idea about the episode thanks to the updates and topics .. (for the first time ever, I haven't watched the episode yet.. ) and logged off..

Thanks SJ for looking at today's on-goings with humor..  'cos I sure seem to have misplaced it and so have the CV's.

Note to CVs: Bring on all the MUs you can CV's the more the merrier... get mami to have an affair with the driver and let this be seen by Payaliya. who can call on devi maiyya bcos she is now in a dilemma.. to save her mil's a** or the driver's .. cos you see, the driver's wife had met her and asked her not to make a big issue of it..

You could also have Lakshmi eloping to add spice to the tale.. and then can clear all the MU's once and for all in a mahaepisode.. for now, you have a dhaaga and a hand kerchief.. clues to solve all the misunderstandings and then some.. Whatever keeps your fire stoked CVs.. just whatever.. Angry

Edited by newgal - 04 April 2012 at 2:49pm

serialjunkie

inanyregard Groupbie
inanyregard
inanyregard

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by inanyregard

ugh I can't get myself to watch the show anymore.  The only reason I caught up the last time was cause I was sick and stuck in Poland with nothing to do.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is - Your updates make my day! 

here's a spring hug to you my friend G!!
Welcome back from Poland!
Seriously this show is giving me brain cramps!

where did that show I fell in love with disappear? Was I watching somethng else or was it this way always? And how long is too long to keep a person on ventilator and then declare them officially dead??? Is there a statute of limitation on that??

at some point it's more humane to pull the plug.  We need to have a wake for our beloved show.

P.S. - I'd love to catch up with you at some point, hopefully school is not keeping you uber busy.

serialjunkie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

ugh I can't get myself to watch the show anymore.  The only reason I caught up the last time was cause I was sick and stuck in Poland with nothing to do.

where did that show I fell in love with disappear? Was I watching somethng else or was it this way always? And how long is too long to keep a person on ventilator and then declare them officially dead??? Is there a statute of limitation on that??

at some point it's more humane to pull the plug.  We need to have a wake for our beloved show.

P.S. - I'd love to catch up with you at some point, hopefully school is not keeping you uber busy.

@bold - yes, lets do coffee or late dinner. I may be in campus on upcoming weekends, will ping you about the day and time and if you are free we can hang out. or if a weekend is better for you just let me know, i can always use a break. schools uber busy but loving the marketing classes i am taking, i think we need to talk about our you-know-what-plans.

inanyregard

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Another fantastic post serial junkie- now if only the CVs could display even a fraction of the consistency!

Not sure what kind of mission the CVs are on other than to make the viewers emotions oscillate between extreme dislike, indifference and awwing at the crumbs of sensible story and romance thrown at us.

Today's episode screamed filler from the get go. The fact that I watched it only means iss loyalty ko addiction kehte hain- koi aur naam dene ki zaroorat nahin!

serialjunkie

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
hhahaah love this, especially the forum member conversation 

actually, all of it was brilliant 

awesome post !

serialjunkie

inanyregard Groupbie
inanyregard
inanyregard

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

@bold - yes, lets do coffee or late dinner. I may be in campus on upcoming weekends, will ping you about the day and time and if you are free we can hang out. or if a weekend is better for you just let me know, i can always use a break. schools uber busy but loving the marketing classes i am taking, i think we need to talk about our you-know-what-plans.

let's do it!  I'll be in Chicago all through till the 14th.  Let me know what works out with your schedule.  I'd be game for either coffee/late dinner. PM me with the deets.  Talk soon!

serialjunkie

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

SJ -- hope that they pull up their socks and do something to recover from these losses!

Well the precap has Shyam manhanding Khushi -- he is pulling her hand and Arnav sees this ... again at a bad angle .. he feels that they are holding hands.

Do you really want to see it now?

Well -- to me today's episode was good... anything that makes the story move forward is good ! Although the precap looks like adding MU , pointers are towards it getting solved and as someone said on another thread -- they need to match IPL now so they surely will do something to keep the TRPs up!

Hola friend - just saw the precap.

I went from shock to disgust to laughing all in less than 5 seconds. Wah re CVs thum Mahan ho!!
HEre we are struggling to resolve one MU
Now another MU over an MU.

Lets have MU1 f*** MU2 up completely. Lets see what that does to ASR's brain without exploding it!!!

I hope all these MU's f*&% the CV's brains ..is what !! Even then it wud play dead AngryAngry. Geez. I am furious today. Sorry for venting on u r post !!!

Go to top