Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

- a new angle to look at - Vidhi - not bad -]

Srrry bhavi...i made a mistake in writing ur name in previous post...
Phenyl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditi147

arey jaane do! Vaha yuvraaj ko pakayegi ''tum Anand ho, mere Anand'' ... ''maine kitni baar kaha tumse main Yuvraaj hu! Main kisi Anand Vanand ko nahi jaanta..arrggghh ye mera dimaag khaa jayegi...kisne bheja ise yaha?..NANDINI?? I'll sue her now!!'' ROTFL :D

hahahahaha.as long as veena jhap is not der im happy.waise yuvraj cant sue me.i will jump away 4m there;-)
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

Did any1 saw the new promo of parichay.,..i was juz changing the channel...n it ended

Was it a brand new one?
gaya3sp thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

Nahin Fari, Kunal was smiling shyly at the end. I think Siddhi was messing with him to get him to confess. Seems like Kunal had forgotten everything he told God, Seema, unconscious Siddhi and anyone else who would listen a day ago about wanting to tell her he loved her 😆

Even i felt the same... she wants him to confess fast just llike how seema said... woh aapke mooh se yehi sunna chahti thi...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: vidhisalot

Did any1 saw the new promo of parichay.,..i was juz changing the channel...n it ended

are you sure its a new promo?

norzar
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Fari,chill yaar,that wont happen😊

Arre both the prediction fairies are contradicting each other😆 matlab neither of these will happen but a third option ... maybe Veena will come in between and say tum Siddhi ko divorce nahin de sakte kyunki Anand ko apne Mummy papa dono ki zaroorat hai 🤣
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

What abt the case Now???? Siddhi will reached in the court and Fight the case??

BTW still CD is safe...If it is then Its Stone made CD😆

case must be on our monday😉,may be siddhi reaching court,CD ki raaz on your tuesday😉😆

Btw I was laughing like anything while watching Seema-Richa scene,firstly Seema n her dialogues were hilarious👏,secondly my mom was sitting very close tv n scolding Richa like anything🤣(which i didnt expect at all😆)

vidhisalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Was it a brand new one?

I dont knw...juz saw the montage of it...i missed it...bt it was a promo dont knw its new o old..it cant be old one...i guess
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

my mom was sitting very close tv n scolding Richa like anything🤣(which i didnt expect at all😆)

doc ji same here...Even my mom was scolding richa😆 Edited by awesumsonia - 12 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey...wat was d precap all abt???