!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 24!! - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pinkeye

@ Pragya, Richa ko chanta pada aur main khush nahi hu, yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta. I loved yesterday's Kunal grabbing her gardan also. She disgusts me like anything. So very happy, If she is going to jail or asylum, we all gonna party na. Uff kab aayega woh din. 
jaldi aayega woh din di...dnt worry๐Ÿ˜Š...do u think kunal will fight his own case?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@ Pragya, Richa ko chanta pada aur main khush nahi hu, yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta. I loved yesterday's Kunal grabbing her gardan also. She disgusts me like anything. So very happy, If she is going to jail or asylum, we all gonna party na. Uff kab aayega woh din. 

Dheeraj... Woh din paas main hai...Sinal need a new proper challenge.. Not this psycotic enemy..
Thakral professionally would be always there... After this case loss, he will definately not keep quiet against Kunal..

If cvs gonna show Siddhi pregnant after this accident, I must say they can make another series naming it as IRON Lady. Cd break ho gaya lekin, baby thik hain, heights of illogicalness. Its not even funny also. 
i was expecting they will show the cd is still intact but kya baat hai dimag laga liya cvs ne to๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pragyaa

jaldi aayega woh din di...dnt worry๐Ÿ˜Š...do u think kunal will fight his own case?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I don't think so as he was debarred. Lekin yeh EK la la land hain, toh kuch bhi dikha sakte hain. But I would love to see him winning against Thakrals. Still I think Siddhi will do the honours. 

i am saying since the beginning she needs a marriage counsellor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

See If a girl doesn't have mother what can happen to her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Counselor se bhi zyada she needs educational classes๐Ÿ˜‰   
Originally posted by shamrish

did they show anything about possibility of who is going to fight the case?
Since Siddhi is medically not fit and Kunal legally ??

I think it will be either Siddhi or Nikhil (Kunal's assistant)

i am saying since the beginning she needs a marriage counsellor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Abe yar, marriage counsellor use missed period samjahega kya๐Ÿ˜†

For this, she needs a doc also. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

First of all, do parichay medical team know what to check for pregnancy?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lawyers, police, medical personnel all are shown to be dumb..
Would not be surprised one day they show a leap and  veena roams around with a baby claiming to be anand.. Ritcha comes back with plotting ..sorry all wierd thoughts
..dunno want to ruin anyone's weekend ...
Originally posted by vidhisalot

@rani di thnx for update...wow rohit slaped richa...superb...
N ya MI lost bt enjoyed a lot today...n damm tired

Yeah episode was good, you can watch the repeat telecast. 

Do they have proper food at the stadium? 
@ Amrish, ek psycho jayega toh doosra ready hain na to take over the field. Veena mataji. I really don't want to dislike a mother, but she annoys me.