• Rohit will not go to Jail

And she will call Kunal "Kunal Bhaiya"
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Pooja has started drooling too😳 Wha kya baat hai😉 Great going Pooja👏

Rani as I said abhi mujhe kahi baki thodi se hai haya 😳

I just got off work..after 12 hours 😭...so my brain is dead..so thougt of jumping here for a while..cant promise if i can respond to everything..

Aee, calling us menkas besharam😆😆 Wo toh hum hai and one day we will drag you to our side for sure😳

Me too was very busy with quarter end close, today was WD+3, hope tomorrow will be better
#
aap log to sharam hai hi nahi !!! 😉 aaj kal ki ladkiya to sharam hi nahi hai..i had heard that indans are sanskari ppl 😉
magar aajkal ke bache to baap re baap !!!

WD+3 ?? Same like me, c+3...in a bank ?

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

case hoga,kab hume nahi pata😆.Btw the hearing date/days wasn't mentioned na(or did i forget😕)(as far as i remember it was shown only in breaking news promo that Siddhi missing one day prior to hearing,we can never believe our promos)

yeah that does not make sense at all... now she is in hospital, May be there is more kidnapping drama. Witcha will come to kill Siddhi and she might run away... anyways i should not think too much
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Rani badi meherbanise EK pehli baar Parichay ke baare mein do teen line boli thi,woh galath nahi hasakta hai😆.Surely Richa will be punished soon.😡
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Par wahi toh ho raha hai na😆😆 

Witcha running after Kunal, Kual running after Siddhi, Veena rnning after Anand sab log bhagam bhag kar rahe hai😆😆

Bye Payal🤗, see you tomorrow.
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

Rani, Fari, Sahasra, Pooja, Savz, Payal ... sorry if I missed anyone ... kuch to recommend karo yaar. I want to watch one good SiNal scene and then crash. Give me some ideas. There are too many to choose from 

Go back to that favorite of your's...the moon staring one🤢😆

Nah, I'd watch today's again, loved him holding her hand & talking to her
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pragyaa

I Agree, One Veena is enough. they cant show 2 veena on the show, Siddhi will be alright...

Whatever it is richa will try something, she'll pull out tubes, smother her with a pillow... after all she hasnt gone to the hospital with a fruit basket to visit😉 She's there to see how she can help siddhi cross the rainbow bridge😆
i will be dancing if this plan of her will backfire as always thus resulting in curing siddhi

ya she may went to see the condition there,when she heard siddhi is alive, instigated kunal if possible she will make kunal believe her or she can join same hospital n can do something to siddhi may be 😕
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fariyal

And she will call Kunal "Kunal Bhaiya"

If all this is going to happen, then parichay will shut its shop post IPL.

@ Annie, you can watch diwali scene, holi confession, 2nd march hug scene. 😊
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

Rani, Fari, Sahasra, Pooja, Savz, Payal ... sorry if I missed anyone ... kuch to recommend karo yaar. I want to watch one good SiNal scene and then crash. Give me some ideas. There are too many to choose from 

My Best is when Sinal went to Kapil Shilpa house and Shilpa asked Kunal to go in room. i think that whole episode is for Sinal