!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 24!! - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pragyaa

does that mean kunal will go to jail??😲😲😲

No way Kunal is going to jail. This whole false molestation track would be ridiculous then. So relax. 
Originally posted by poshah

I agree Annie, less melodrama has more effect πŸ˜‰

Hi pooja, long timeπŸ€—
only kekta knows how to make sinal(characters) believable with out making tracks believable only in kekta land πŸ˜•
Originally posted by poshah

I agree Annie, less melodrama has more effect πŸ˜‰

Ab aayi na pakad mein. Yeh Sammy ki nayi Maneka was trying to sneak in and out and I caught her red handed  drooling over Sammy πŸ˜†
Anand Anand Anand... Yeh Anand chopra parivaar ka saara anand leke chala gaya...

Kunal should wear Anand Mask around Veena...

Originally posted by snmalik4

Lately he is more entertaining, when he fear Kunal and cursing his own children i agree. But Witcha match him as well. Applying Holi to Kunal, Going to the hospital and that preparing drink for her and saying Cheers when she hears that siddhi is dead. that why i say meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar woh aaye...aaye hayee...
[/QUOTE]
he was entertaining in the initial episodes as well...i enjoy all the thanal scenes like those of   police station ,office scene,chopra's house scene...thats my POV...u continue with ur witcha jaapπŸ˜ƒ...so in this regard u must be waiting for tomorrow's episodes impatiently πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pragyaa

does that mean kunal will go to jail??😲😲😲

Aray nahi, I said that in regards to wictha getting punished. Kunal will surely be proven innocent, but may be now witcha will be able to get away with not getting punished😑
completed watching epi again.

Daddy T's advice to Rohit-"tu jaakar usi godown mein chup jao jahan Siddhiko rakha tha,police wahan dobara jayega nahi"🀣

"tere baad mera hi number aanewala hai chup ne ka"πŸ˜†.

He's such a relief in btw the emotional scenes.

@payal Veena maathe is there in precap sitting silently beside Raj
.Richa ki drama khatam hothe hi,uski jaap shuroo hojayega

Originally posted by Fariyal

Hi pooja, long timeπŸ€—

Yas I know re..it couldnt be any worse timing, guests/sis and month end quarter end..and itne dhaaso episode..i am crying buckets for not getting time CryCry

just got up from some close issue and saw this comment from Annie..mine was same position today so entered edt !!

i cant post comments coz i dont know if i will be able to reply..CryCry

Originally posted by snmalik4

Anand Anand Anand... Yeh Anand chopra parivaar ka saara anand leke chala gaya...

Kunal should wear Anand Mask around Veena...

hiii agree with u...