Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pragyaa

Sorry Salman, we can never agree on this point. In my opinion, she is simple torture instead of entertainment. If this is called entertainment I will prefer not to get entertained. Sorry to disagree. But I am also aadat se majboor. 😊

Meri Nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar woh aaye... aaye haye...
salman if enteratinment is the only pupose of keeping witcha in the show even then i will disagree with u as i would prefer Daddy T😛...he is far more entertaining👏
Lately he is more entertaining, when he fear Kunal and cursing his own children i agree. But Witcha match him as well. Applying Holi to Kunal, Going to the hospital and that preparing drink for her and saying Cheers when she hears that siddhi is dead. that why i say meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar woh aaye...aaye hayee...
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Savz, oh thank you. Lekin Richa se mukti milegi is khushi me main woh garland Thakrals ko dena chahti hoon. Main or unbiased ? That too for Richa? Oh please, I will have heart attack hearing this.😆 I dislike  her too much. But  jaane wale pe kya gussa karna. Calo chodo. 😆
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Yeh kab aur kisane kaha😲? This is a news to me😲

its just a prediction...dnt panic😊
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

[Yes yes watched the episode. As soon as people left I was downloading it 😆 Kunal was awesome. I didn't even cry yesterday, but I had tears today😭 Sameer was spot on. The only complaint I have is that the videos were cut at the wrong place. It irritates me when continuity is lost in the middle of a emotional scene😡

About Siddhi waking up with Anand's name ... I agree with you. It is completely out of place right now. So waiting for more Richa crap I guess😡

I agree Annie, less melodrama has more effect 😉
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Ok guys bye tc - Have fun talking about Sammy and drooling over him - I am done for the day -

Bhavi, drive safely and vigilantly and don't forget to pick up your daughter😉 

Sorry bad joke, bye see you tomorrow🤗
TheBhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

I don't think this would happen. ekta said in her interview that Kunal will win the case and SINAL characters would be more believable...

See ya Bhavi, have a good day.

salman, I've given up on articles & promos as far as this show is concerned. About the characters being more believable... that's the only hope😕

Lets hope for the best but it came from Ek Mayya so i am believeing it. it would be good to kw in what sense she mentioned that.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh ek aur prediction hain by forum folks . Tum kuch der nahi thi na, tab discuss huya. This  can connect Veena- Anand jaap also. 
Edited by pinkeye - 12 years ago
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

rani lots of chatter on the forum. I dont think the chopras can affoer 2 pagals treatment😆 As it is I wanted to start a thread asking how they will pay the hospital bills, then thot against it😛
😆
TheBhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

@ Savz, oh thank you. Lekin Richa se mukti milegi is khushi me main woh garland Thakrals ko dena chahti hoon. Main or unbiased ? That too for Richa? Oh please, I will have heart attack hearing this.😆 I dislike  her too much. But  jaane wale pe kya gussa karna. Calo chodo. 😆

😆 Good One Payal Keep that positive energy 😉

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

🤣       how can she say her wire to sound box will be disconnected , if humanvery few chances of living after tat WWF😕😉😆

@ Green - If Human right😉? Chopra family has declared her a chudail so she will survive even after the WWF 🤣🤣🤣🤣