NSFKids-Reaction Recaps For Today's Episode (GIFs)

arisai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Warning:: Strong language from the beginning. 
Not. Suitable. For. Kids.

So the episode starts with some random bitches trying to be funny:

And then it's Mami and Payal's turn and Payal does her whimpering doll routine. She drops the pot and Mamiji gets injured and Payal is obviously in for a BAAAD time. And then she doesn't even explain why she's just gone and done something which is OBVIOUSLY going to incur Manorama's wrath. And then she tells Khushi why... I cba to go into the details as to why but basically, Payal Raizada is clamoring for a sainthood (posthumously if Manorama manages to get her hands on her). Basically, my reaction to the whole thing was:

But of course, not to be outdone, Gupta Sister Number 2 also wants to compete for the posthumous sainthood and so ALSO sacrifices the award- incurring the wrath of yet another angry Raizada, Arnav. She mouths off about Arnav in a way even more annoying than what the precap yesterday suggested and Arnav's standing there in the background like:

Nani asks why she didn't take the award with an expression like:

But Mrs Khushi SAINT Raizada is all "Oh I did the right thing. How could I accept the award with Arnav, he only came in at the last minute to help me. He wasn't part of the initial thing. It wouldn't be right." Blah de effing BLAH. You won because Arnav helped you to win but you can't accept the award because you think you shouldn't win because Arnav stepped in at the last minute? Really? By this point I just had my eyebrows raised in a "What?" kind of way and my thoughts were as follows:

And then Arnav comes and drags her away and by this point I was so irritated that even the first ArShi interaction since yesterday's incredible episode had me:

Because I KNEW it wouldn't be anything spectacular. I knew it, you knew it, we ALL knew this wasn't the background of the fight shown in SBS so wouldn't be anything substantial. But LOOOL when Arnav said he wanted to win:

What happened to all his "I only did it because I was forced... I was just acting." from yesterday? :') Y U SO INCONSISTENT MR ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA?! This said, my FAVOURITE moment from the episode happened next, Khushi's tantrum and refusing to tell Arnav the real reason (just as he refused to complete his sentence for her yesterday) as her own personal means of rebelling against him. I absolutely loved how she was all:

And then Arnav leaves and Di makes an appearance. She suddenly gets all dizzy and decides she's going to have medicine without consulting her Doctor. And then Constipated C-Bag makes an appearance and says he'll go with her:

Khushi tries to get out of it but then... ANJALI FORCES KHUSHI TO GO WITH THE CREEP!! THE FOLLOWING GIF PERFECTLY SUMMARISES MY FEELS AT THAT POINT:

Okay...

I was all REFUSE KHUSHI REFUSE DAMN IT!! USE YOUR DAMN BRAIN AND GET OUT OF THIS MESS SOMEHOW, DEFER TO ARNAV IF NECESSARY JUST DON'T GO!!!:

The "Talent" show finally concludes and those dumb bitches who made Payal and Khushi both screw themselves over win. At this point I think everybody was a little:

Then we get to the most bloodboiling section of today's episode- the Creep Hitting on Khushi like a disgusting pervert in the Chemists:

The only thing I liked was Khushi's "Ji-ja-ji" to him to make their relationship very clear to the disgusted Chemist. I love the echoing of Arnav in that moment and how through their relationship, not only has Khushi changed Arnav but Arnav has laid his stamp on Khushi as well. He's helping her to grow up and she's slowly starting to be able to manage her naivety. This one line is the one which gave me hope for the upcoming track.

As for the precap...

To all of you who read through to the end:

Also... Wow, SERIOUS RESPECT to those of you who do these tumblr style posts every day... I just needed to vent my feels but this took FOREVER. 

Edited by arisai - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That dude has matched my reactions perfectly.

I was like W*F? to W*F! during the episode. :s :/

And Raizada, thou art a douchebag. :s :/

Payaliya, akal kahan chodi hai?

Khushi, aap mahaan hain but the Jijaji part is saving you from bearing the brunt of the full extent of my wrath.

Anjali, seriously?! SERIOUSLY?!

Creepwa, tu kameena hai.

Arnav bitwa (in the precap) - If you embroil yourself in a MU again and again refuse to give her a reason and a chance to explain, get ready for some virtual ass kicking!

And extras and the fancy dress theme - O.o

arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

That dude has matched my reactions perfectly.

I was like W*F? to W*F! during the episode. :s :/

And Raizada, thou art a douchebag. :s :/

Payaliya, akal kahan chodi hai?

Khushi, aap mahaan hain but the Jijaji part is saving you from bearing the brunt of the full extent of my wrath.

Anjali, seriously?! SERIOUSLY?!

Creepwa, tu kameena hai.

Arnav bitwa (in the precap) - If you embroil yourself in a MU again and again refuse to give her a reason and a chance to explain, get ready for some virtual ass kicking!

And extras and the fancy dress theme - O.o

Kingsley just has a way with words :')

I can see how today's episode hints at a set up for something huge, so in the long term I'm not too bothered... still, this long-term rationality didn't stop me yelling spontaneous abuse at the screen at everyone's stupidity ðŸ˜†
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🤣 That was f-ing awesome!!!! Makes up for today's sucky episode. 
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wholeheartedly agree.😉
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOOL good analyse on da episode
but i think u put too much strong language ðŸ˜³
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

LOOL good analyse on da episode

but i think u put too much strong language ðŸ˜³

I personally don't usually use like, serious cuss words. Irl or on the internet. I don't even use them in the stuff I write if I can avoid it...

But Kingsley aptly expressed a lot of what I think a LOT of people were thinking. ðŸ˜† There were just so many appropriate gifs. 

I apologise if it offended you though.
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your post matches my sentiments EXACTLY! I was like, "I smuggled headphones into my scarf for this bs?" AND since I watch it online, for whatever reason the place I go to and my backup were both having technical difficulties so it took FOREVER to watch the stupid episode. Gahh! Bring back HOLI!!!!

This was my face when Kushi went to the Pharmacy with Shyam and when Payal threw the competition.