Seems every raaz will become clear in this track

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Seems like every hidden incidents will become clear in this track.
first mandira and sameer 4th march incident.
next mandira assumption abt that night
nxt indur's double marriage.

i think next sameer's assumption abt that night and rishi-indira's relation will become clear also.

ok chalo sari raaz samne a raha hai sabke. though throgh bad phases but after that everythng will become transparent ,no confusion.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope so...if cvs havent planned some more ghotala...

though i have a feeling that inder sharma will change his gawahi or not turn up and leading to them loosing the case...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
so easily if everything gets cleared then what will be future tracks... i am still expecting some twist which will lead for the next track... CVs will drag this track depending on the TRPs due to IPL...
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh in this trp chaker cvs really do mess things up sometimes!!!
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope every thing clears.but...
it may not possible as once everything clears then it is end of show.
dramago thumbnail
Just a thought..
As Rani bhatija is trying to portray the incident on 12th as consensual and Mandira as a girl who could do anything for money, to counter her,  Rishi might say in court that he and Mandira are in love and the incident on 4th happened as mandira mistook Sameer as him.Next time when she denied him,he forced himself on to her.He could even say that it's with him mandira ran away to Macau if Rani tries to bring it up.Indira may not believe this but, it would definitely shatter her and not make her smile.
The reasons i think of this are,
1. Rishi saying he could do anything to get justice for mandira (by tarnishing his image and chatecter in public and even taking the blame of two timing the sisters). 
2. Ila bedis's remarks that Indira makes personal sacrifice in this attempt of getting justice
(as the man she loves will be linked with her sister in public) 
3. Rishies record of unintentionally creating more troubles in solving one.
      This way cv's need to give twists in every other episode and leave more confusion to develop future tracks can also be met..

Edited by himbin - 12 years ago