Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav Payal and other Relationships

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved loved loved the small payal arnav scene today where Arnav gave her a hanky and was comforting her by putting his arm around her shoulders. CVs should know that when they wanna give us filler epis, they dont have to stick to mami ji drama only...

They should show us more arnav-payal and akash-khushi scenes to establish their relationship for the future conflict. e.g. How is Payal going to deal with Arnav knowing he blackmailed her sister. What is Arnav going to think when he knows Payal knew the truth but didnt tell anyone etc. We are not going to enjoy that track as much if we never see these people interacting with eachother. Furthermore, Arnav-Anjali, Khushi-Payal have a beautiful relationship but we have barely seen it in the past few months..Arhi get married for their sisters and we dont see them together anymore..that needs to be changed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also think they need to show us more relationships like Khushi Akash and Payal Arnav like that...
then sw will be more interesting..
they need to give some attention to other that relationships and improve the show more beautifully...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
sman thumbnail
I agree..Payal and Arnav's relationship is key for A-K to grow
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anu17

I also think they need to show us more relationships like Khushi Akash and Payal Arnav like that...

then show will be more interesting..
they need to give some attention to other that realtionships and improve the show more beautifully...

yes, no need to give us useless 2 mins of random performances of random people when we could have seen arnie baby comforting payal..
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree... The scene was sweet, want more such scenes
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it was a fresh n unusual moment!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Yes agreed! It was too cute! Absolutely adorable!
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you

I so want Arnav-Payal and Aakash-Khushi relationship...it will be awesome to see how they react when all the truth is out..Arhi did this for their siblings and I so want to see how they will react
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Def agreed! They should establish the relationships more clearly! : )
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
True. I loved that scene too.

I want them to show a good relationship between Payal and Arnav & Khushi and Akash, independent of everything else.

I have always supported this and used it in my writings too. :)