Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav was about to slap khushi? (Page 3)

MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
No way; he would never do that x

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Bash me guys..but I think the CVs need a tight slap now to wake them up from their sleep. For God sake TRPs is slipping down, everyday IF sees more bashers than lovey dovery fans, the story is making no sense, where do they want to take it? Another MU coming up tomorrow..wow..as if we already didn't have enough!!! CVs are spoiling the character graph of each character they built till now...are they crazy? out of their minds? or just too confident of not loosing their fans? For heaven sake CVs... FANS ARE NOT FOOLS, TREAT THEIR INTELLECT WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE. STOP THIS NONSENSE TRACK RIGHT NOW. 
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by dushturain

No not really slap but he wanted to grab her and shake her i guess. He was just really angry. Asr or any lead charachter will never physically hurt the heriones. Stern SmileConfused

or grabbing and shaking he will do without any hesistation dear..he has been doing it since years and dont need any cue from any one to proceed with it.

But i believe it was a near slep. Since he lifted only one hand...  not both

hmm... maybe he wanted to put his hand in her mouth to stop her speaking so candidly with him. i dunna but i can never even imagine Asr trying to / wanting to slap khushi.Confused

hmmm even i can not believe it but after seeing the scene i really felt it... rewinded the scene still yes. As i said...it is similar to the way he reacted to NK for ogling at khushi's back.. a near slap but he controlled because NK is family...  I felt so... May be..in a fit of the moment... and khushi was also very aggressive today unlike other times...
ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i think ...acc to GULL KHAN  he will hurt her  to the limit that he ll regret himself ...in that case ...may be hell slap her in future

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Come on girls, ASR slap or hold or push Khushi,  i just cannot stand another MU...Please!!!!!!CryCry

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

no, I dont think so...the first clenching was just to control his anger..and he often moves towards in a threatening manner like that..

felt more like a near slap to me.. and unlike other times khushi was very agitated due to arnavs denial. She was not her normal self ... so i think the reaction is apt.. Even if it is a near slap, i m not gonna blame him as long as he controls himself Smile
Ravuri Senior Member
Ravuri
Ravuri

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I just want arnav to do whatever comes in his mind without controlling. Ab yeh bahut zaroori bhi hai. OMG!! i don't know how to spend these 20 hours

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AstuteASR

Bash me guys..but I think the CVs need a tight slap now to wake them up from their sleep. For God sake TRPs is slipping down, everyday IF sees more bashers than lovey dovery fans, the story is making no sense, where do they want to take it? Another MU coming up tomorrow..wow..as if we already didn't have enough!!! CVs are spoiling the character graph of each character they built till now...are they crazy? out of their minds? or just too confident of not loosing their fans? For heaven sake CVs... FANS ARE NOT FOOLS, TREAT THEIR INTELLECT WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE. STOP THIS NONSENSE TRACK RIGHT NOW. 

@red @bold... you spoke the mind of the forum i guess. Clap
Even if they decide to continue with lame MU... go ahead in a logical manner... 
The truth is known to lot of people  and can be logically cleared easily and still hero is being shown as scatterbrained LOLLOLLOL

Go to top