Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well it looks like it. but then he hold himself back. Edited by IshqSufiyana - 12 years ago
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
It is possible that one day he might slap Kookieji and then proceed to amputate his arm or something. Woemaygawdganesha, aise din kabhi dekhne ko na mile.
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No way; he would never do that x
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bash me guys..but I think the CVs need a tight slap now to wake them up from their sleep. For God sake TRPs is slipping down, everyday IF sees more bashers than lovey dovery fans, the story is making no sense, where do they want to take it? Another MU coming up tomorrow..wow..as if we already didn't have enough!!! CVs are spoiling the character graph of each character they built till now...are they crazy? out of their minds? or just too confident of not loosing their fans? For heaven sake CVs... FANS ARE NOT FOOLS, TREAT THEIR INTELLECT WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE. STOP THIS NONSENSE TRACK RIGHT NOW. 
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dushturain

hmm... maybe he wanted to put his hand in her mouth to stop her speaking so candidly with him. i dunna but i can never even imagine Asr trying to / wanting to slap khushi.😕

hmmm even i can not believe it but after seeing the scene i really felt it... rewinded the scene still yes. As i said...it is similar to the way he reacted to NK for ogling at khushi's back.. a near slap but he controlled because NK is family...  I felt so... May be..in a fit of the moment... and khushi was also very aggressive today unlike other times...
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think ...acc to GULL KHAN  he will hurt her  to the limit that he ll regret himself ...in that case ...may be hell slap her in future
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Come on girls, ASR slap or hold or push Khushi,  i just cannot stand another MU...Please!!!!!!😭😭

sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

no, I dont think so...the first clenching was just to control his anger..and he often moves towards in a threatening manner like that..

felt more like a near slap to me.. and unlike other times khushi was very agitated due to arnavs denial. She was not her normal self ... so i think the reaction is apt.. Even if it is a near slap, i m not gonna blame him as long as he controls himself 😊
Ravuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just want arnav to do whatever comes in his mind without controlling. Ab yeh bahut zaroori bhi hai. OMG!! i don't know how to spend these 20 hours
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AstuteASR

Bash me guys..but I think the CVs need a tight slap now to wake them up from their sleep. For God sake TRPs is slipping down, everyday IF sees more bashers than lovey dovery fans, the story is making no sense, where do they want to take it? Another MU coming up tomorrow..wow..as if we already didn't have enough!!! CVs are spoiling the character graph of each character they built till now...are they crazy? out of their minds? or just too confident of not loosing their fans? For heaven sake CVs... FANS ARE NOT FOOLS, TREAT THEIR INTELLECT WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE. STOP THIS NONSENSE TRACK RIGHT NOW. 

@red @bold... you spoke the mind of the forum i guess. 👏
Even if they decide to continue with lame MU... go ahead in a logical manner... 
The truth is known to lot of people  and can be logically cleared easily and still hero is being shown as scatterbrained 😆😆😆