India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hetal was bowled completely

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Awww Kokila was so sweet to Rashi when she was in trouble..she called her beta. 2-3 times Hetal looked at Kokila surprisingly, how she is so sweet... This shows how nice Kokila is...When Rashi is in trouble,she felt bad for her.. Where as Hetal cannot even realize a bit what she did to Kokila...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnsns_ghmunnihyderabad-neela-Sandy914shruts18GiNa_kavyadoc4everPN_luvs_ArjunshermaShaunSAAgrata23FlowerHaterVeni-Vidi-Vicivarshu27Justlikethat1-Nafisa-thala

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Koki is like a coconut--hard from the outside and all gooey gooey inside! EmbarrassedLOL As for Hetal, I don't see how she doesn't see Rashi for what Rashi really is. What is she blinded by? Her DIL's non-existent perfection? ConfusedThumbs Down

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen0fHeartsmunnihyderabad-neela-doc4everAgrata23varshu27Justlikethat1ani_gr

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Awww Kokila was so sweet to Rashi when she was in trouble..she called her beta. 2-3 times Hetal looked at Kokila surprisingly, how she is so sweet... This shows how nice Kokila is...When Rashi is in trouble,she felt bad for her.. Where as Hetal cannot even realize a bit what she did to Kokila...
Hopefully Hetal got a wake up call from all of this!! Loved ur post!! It just Kokila is not stern for no reason and she has proved today that she has a heart of a mother when her child is in distress! Clap U make all the mothers proud out there!! Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen0fHeartsMehr-k-neela-PN_luvs_ArjunAgrata23varshu27Justlikethat1ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Koki is like a coconut--hard from the outside and all gooey gooey inside! EmbarrassedLOL As for Hetal, I don't see how she doesn't see Rashi for what Rashi really is. What is she blinded by? Her DIL's non-existent perfection? ConfusedThumbs Down
I agree.. ery well compared with coconut.. haha..great..:) loved her today...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen0fHeartsAgrata23varshu27Justlikethat1

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

Hopefully Hetal got a wake up call from all of this!! Loved ur post!! It just Kokila is not stern for no reason and she has proved today that she has a heart of a mother when her child is in distress! Clap U make all the mothers proud out there!! Clap
Thank  you. Yea she gets angry only when some makes mistakes.. otherwise she wont get angry unnecessarily..

Queen0fHeartsAgrata23varshu27Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Gayathri superb postStar

now i need an answer from rashi fans... what do they want to tell about koki;s attitude in today's episode ... do they still want to bash koki that she is sprinkling water in her eyesOuch

on the other hand

yes kokila's love and concern for the family is unquestionable.. be it rashi, jigar, ahem,gopi, kinjal or even meethi...

Edited by munnihyderabad - 04 April 2012 at 10:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen0fHeartsssuraj627-neela-PN_luvs_ArjunSandy914shermaShaunSAAgrata23varshu27Justlikethat1ani_gr

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

Kokila was awesome.Big smile  For some reason it reminds me of a divided house fighting with each other but coming together when there is a threat or in this case an injury.   The ironic thing is that if Rashi's kalakaaries did bear fruit she would be the one smirking at Koki's discomfort.Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-PN_luvs_ArjunAgrata23varshu27Justlikethat1ani_gr

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I just know  one thing for hetal "dumb,dumber dumbest" thats y I call her DUMBETAL.

Agrata23varshu27Justlikethat1ani_gr

Go to top