The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Hii Rima totally understand what u r feeling...I do exactly all the above ...but wen I think y someone like me who hasn't seen one serial in the last 7 years is so hooked to the show... I see ppl reacting sometimes bashing sometimes cribbing sometimes sad and sometimes ecstatic after the episodes...I think we all r hooked cos the show is touching all of us to bring such wide range of emotions within so many ppl...y do we get angry with the CVs cos it matters to us...so no matter how upset we get we will keep watching...

I would say something the CVs r doing right that makes go back...ofcoure the fabulous performances by the actors plays a huge share ...I think if either member of te team ( CV or actors) were different the story wudnt b so gripping...

exactly. there is something right the cvs do and then a whole lot of wrong things

Yess true ...all I can say is I m hoping this week ends with something right...I hope we r at the crest...we hav been in trough of the ipkknd sine wave for long...

rima

mirka88 IF-Dazzler
mirka88
mirka88

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
same here... with every filler episode I decide to be less excited about the next one..but come 7:50 I can't concentrate on anything else... I watch for the next 22 minutes..cursing every ad on HD and then spend the rest of the night upset..all because I'm in love with this show... people in my world neither understand nor encourage my obsession with the show and are getting pretty annoyed with my temper tantrums after 8:30. I need to kick myself hard ...really...

thechaigirl

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Well  said .  More or less  the situation  is  exactly  same  here . I  curse  my  self  sometime  why  spent  so much  time  for  this show  and  it's related  issue  on  this forum  . Why not explore  something  more  productive and  informative  on Internet but  we  are helpless .  We  are  addicted to this forum  and spent our  leisure time mostly  here itself . We  fans , spent our most  of time here inactivity  such  as  reading , writing ,  criticizing  ,  chatting , cursing ( CVs), adoring , analyzing , enjoying , laughing ,  etc  etc  here itself  on  this  wonderful  forum and relaxing  ultimately .  

Go to top