Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why are the CV's bent on creating MU ???

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I am in tears yesterday and today. I cried for the brilliance yesterday but today I am crying for the disappointment I felt after seeing my favorite serial going down. Already it is on TRP at 8th position I think next week will see it going out of 10. Why are the CV's doing this ? Either they are trying to make us mad or we start to hate it so much that we stop watching this. I was sad today morning thinking the TRP's are low after such a beautiful episode but now I don't know. The CV's are not even trying to move the serial forward. How many times will we see Payal & Kushi hiding everything and it is not as if it is any big thing. Such a silly issue can be well talked within the family and they will be proud of them. This is nothing to create a mystery on. Anjali's dizziness for god's sake anybody will have it if you are pregnant. What a silly reason to make Kushi go with Shyam. I have to say Shyam is the only smart one here who is always ready to use the opportunities he gets. ASR never gets to see Kushi's face he always can see only Shyam. It is true you always get to see what you want to see. He wants to see only what Shyam is doing so he sees it, doesn't think what is Kushi's reaction. Are we going to see MU piling up one after other until it blows up or we blow up ? Kushi finally called him a dokebas in front of everyone, so she also wants to start humiliating him in public, oh great. So today CV's tried their best to blow everything out, put MU from all angles that finally we are so sad that our favourite serial has started going down the drains.Maybe the director himself has got fed up with it that he just wants to let it go. Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top