Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Misundertanding: WASH! RINSE! REPEAT! (Page 3)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hope what u say comes true...I am sooo BORED of IPK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebooks

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lurvebooks

I rarely make my own topics as I'm not prone to typing long prose - partly due to ADD and partly owing to lack of creativity.

However, today I thought I'd break with tradition as so many ppl are shedding buckets at the prospect of another MU ... I say bring it on!

Firstly, it's finally a movement in the story ... after weeks of pussy footing around the topic with convenient bouts of amnesia, shedding of shirts, shoved down throats Rabba Ves ... I am ready to take the plunge with the CVs.

Secondly, now this is pure conjecture, this is the perfect oppotunity for the CVs to show us the MU the right way! Where ASR does not run away but turns and confronts Khushi, where Khushi instead of grappling in the dark fighting invisible demons gets to stand and make her case. We have seen CVs show us the parallel journey from start to MU, post the MU ... so why not a Re-Do on the MU as well?

This has potential folks .. and I'm salivating at the thought of it ... Approve
Blistering Barnicles girl we need to contact the darn PH...tell em we have a viable story and will not take you far from the plot...here here...
In my dreams tho eh its just gonna be ground hogs day yet again.

Lurvebooks

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

Originally posted by Lurvebooks

I rarely make my own topics as I'm not prone to typing long prose - partly due to ADD and partly owing to lack of creativity.

However, today I thought I'd break with tradition as so many ppl are shedding buckets at the prospect of another MU ... I say bring it on!

Firstly, it's finally a movement in the story ... after weeks of pussy footing around the topic with convenient bouts of amnesia, shedding of shirts, shoved down throats Rabba Ves ... I am ready to take the plunge with the CVs.

Secondly, now this is pure conjecture, this is the perfect oppotunity for the CVs to show us the MU the right way! Where ASR does not run away but turns and confronts Khushi, where Khushi instead of grappling in the dark fighting invisible demons gets to stand and make her case. We have seen CVs show us the parallel journey from start to MU, post the MU ... so why not a Re-Do on the MU as well?

This has potential folks .. and I'm salivating at the thought of it ... Approve
Blistering Barnicles girl we need to contact the darn PH...tell em we have a viable story and will not take you far from the plot...here here...
In my dreams tho eh its just gonna be ground hogs day yet again.

LOLLOL .. you crack me up T ... but yer right ... I think we're all stuck in the stepford version of IPK ... I wish there was a scream emoticon!  
Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
A bigHugto you for this positive approach but SBS says something else entirely.  Lets see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebookstttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Hey sam Big smile

I can onIy say , i hpe you and ouma are right

I saw the sbs segment today , he stiII doesnt give her the reason , he just says he hates her and waIks away

May be there is mre t it

But right nw i feeI this is just another way of cvs to press the reset button,

exactIy what happened Iast week and the week befre that and the week befre that,,,,,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LurvebooksAsh95

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I have a feeling that first seeds of doubt will be planted in Arnav's mind after seeing Shyam and Khushi together. He may see Khushi resisting, but still wouldn't know the entire truth. In the SBS segment, Khushi is the one asking questions. In the SBS segment, Barun also says that Arnav is feeling awkward since he doesn't understand why Khushi is behaving this way. I don't think he is behaving like a man who has been dealt with another severe blow (in the form of Khushi cheating on him again).

Lurvebooks

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
well, you have more confidence in the CVs than I do... let's wait and watch... there must be some limit to ruining a show, what?

Lurvebooks

MaankigopiMadhu Senior Member
MaankigopiMadhu
MaankigopiMadhu

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
LOVE GETTING ANOTHER MU .. ACTUALLY I WANT IT .. WANT THE MURKY WATERS TO CLEAR BEFORE ANY KIND OF LOVEY DOVEY SCENES ... BUT LOGIC ... PPPLLLEEEAAASSEEE LOGIC KOOO GONE WITH THE WIND MATH KAROOO .. !!!!!   THAT IS MY PET PEEVE, AS FAR AS THE EPISODES ARE CONCERNED ... LOGICALLY .. BRING IT ON !!!! ANY NUMBER OF MU's .. THAT IS THE WAY THE STORY WILL MOVE FORWARD AND THE SCORPION's TRUTH WILL COME OUT .. MY ONLY CONDITION **************** LOGIC ****************** ;d

Go to top