Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Misundertanding: WASH! RINSE! REPEAT! (Page 2)

popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you... The redoing of the misunderstanding might help get things back on track... As per an interview with Gul Khan the story was supposed to get very intense post the misunderstanding... I hope they show it this way... intensity will lead to someone blurting out something.. Either Khushi or Arnav and that will pave the way for one of them to work towards finding out the truth behind the whole misunderstanding. Only intensity can bring about the true love story when it does start

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebooks

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
You re so correct dear.. finally the damn track is moving.. I was getting really pissed off by all the fillers..Great that Khushi stood upto Arnav baby.. Arnie babe's getting a taste of his own medicine... both are in their full tempers now. hopefully they ll say something in anger...and we want the MU cleared or some confession to take place CV's, enough of shoving down rabba ve's down our throats!!! Let there be a change of track n we d love to see true arhi rabba ve's ...

Btw the saas n bahu who won didnt deserve the award.. there were others much better than them..

P.S : Remind me to shoot Payal the next time I see her onscreenAngry and I am officially delaring "I hate sacrificing bahus"
P.P.S : Shyam should be given all the boost he needs. Unless he does something this goddamned MU track will never move. Three cheers to shyam babua!! Keep up the great work !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebooksvoldemort

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

HugA hug for typing so succinctly my thoughts on the episode too, when i saw the topic title at first I thought it was EXACTLY on of those posts as in the "Oh no another MU! Why o why?!?!" type but fortunately not.

Seriously cannot tell you how NECESSARY today's episode was and the CVs got it right on many counts. Finally they're focussing on the MU: the whole basis of this track and they're elaborating and expanding, it made no bloody sense that Shaym wasn't constantly looking for ways to get close to Khushi and that Arnav had not picked up on Khushi's resistance! Arnav's rage and anger in today's precap is the catalyst to bring all these MU issues which they swept under the carpet to come out into the limelight. I want him to confront Khushi and for Khushi to realise or again connect the dots and realise Shaym is the reason behind all of this. Confirm it, I don't predict a showdown tomorrow though, I expect Anjali will walk-in and Arnav will put of confronting her until later.

I love the idea of the CVs rewriting the MU, I really hope you're right! This MU didn't work because it was all ArHi based where one wasn't willing to tell and one wasn't pushing hard enough for the truth and instead we had some bizarre situations in the middle (some comical and endearing) whilst they almost rendered Rabba Ves meaningless! I really hope this is the change we have been waiting for..

Lastly I liked the confrontation scene, Khushi standing her ground and stubbornly refusing to tell Arnav her reasons just like he has remained silent, a taste of his own bitter medicine. She owes him no explanations if he won't explain to her..

Hey Ouma, glad we're in the same boat ... frustrating as it was to go through the last two months I hope the subtle changes wrought in Khushi comes to use ... the girl has got comfortable being around ASR and doesn't shrink every time he approaches .. I fervently hope this backbone will hold her in good stead ... and yes .. a showdown is must .. but you're right Ouma .. unlikely tomorrow is D-Day ... but it will hopefully be a catalyst as you say to more ...

Bring on the villainy Shyam LOL 

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

You re so correct dear.. finally the damn track is moving.. I was getting really pissed off by all the fillers..Great that Khushi stood upto Arnav baby.. Arnie babe's getting a taste of his own medicine... both are in their full tempers now. hopefully they ll say something in anger...and we want the MU cleared or some confession to take place CV's, enough of shoving down rabba ve's down our throats!!! Let there be a change of track n we d love to see true arhi rabba ve's ...

Btw the saas n bahu who won didnt deserve the award.. there were others much better than them..

P.S : Remind me to shoot Payal the next time I see her onscreenAngry and I am officially delaring "I hate sacrificing bahus"
P.P.S : Shyam should be given all the boost he needs. Unless he does something this goddamned MU track will never move. Three cheers to shyam babua!! Keep up the great work !!

Thanks Peepli ... LOL ... @bold ... I'm ready to arm you ! ... that was totally pathetic ... nothing is more barf inducing than the helpless self-sacrificing malfunctioned tear duct potrayals

... I do hope there was some point to this ... as someone else mentioned on a post .. hopefully ASR will know it was a sacrifice and that will propel him into connecting the dots ... but who knows *shrug*

peepli

barun_roxx Senior Member
barun_roxx
barun_roxx

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
yh agree

Lurvebooks

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by popeye

I completely agree with you... The redoing of the misunderstanding might help get things back on track... As per an interview with Gul Khan the story was supposed to get very intense post the misunderstanding... I hope they show it this way... intensity will lead to someone blurting out something.. Either Khushi or Arnav and that will pave the way for one of them to work towards finding out the truth behind the whole misunderstanding. Only intensity can bring about the true love story when it does start

Exactly Popeye! ... heat the pressure cooker, put a dash of ASR, a snidgen of Khushi, dollops of Shyam, cover, turn to boiling point and watch the fireworks!

This whole subtle softly softly read between the lines approach hasn't worked .. so bring on SHyam the sledge hammer!
voldemort Senior Member
voldemort
voldemort

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

i second with u on shooting payal...she didnt inform abt the whole thing to anyone n then the CVs will want us to sympathies with her as she made a huge sacrifice...
cant understand y just to show that the girl has a huge heart, they will forcefully show her do big sacrifices w/o telling nyone abt it...and then the family members will ruthlessly bash her left n right...n still she wont speak up bt continue wth her tears...n after an eternity eveyrone will come to know abt the truth n thus the girl will get the GOLDEN HEARTED BAHU trophy...
PATHETIC... 

Lurvebooks

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuchaMulay

I too made a post on this. You have said it well...

Read yours just now ... well put Smile

Go to top