Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Mora piya mose bolat nahi raaz jiya k kholat naahi (Page 4)

ASRism IF-Dazzler
ASRism
ASRism

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome..I love ur posts...
My expressions are exactly the same as u showed with emotion icons LOL

But reaction in forum made me go LOL...yes u r right..good drama and promo will sure shoot up the TRPs and also we do have a tough competition from IPL and BV..really I am not sure abt this

Hey but u missed Arnav standing by Payal scene... I so adored him today..he was with Payal when all r with Mami..

Edited by savvy76 - 04 April 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Hope aditi drama will build up and come on track..

Its getting impatient to watch ...

Ok..Cvs want to drag ..drag..but dont give us up and down..that make no sense..crush our hopes..
not able to enjoy the good scenes like yesterdays heer-ranjha act!!!
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckybird

I like ya posts very much ... They r very funny n emot icons u use r fantastic... Smile

thanx ya..Smile
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by mango-frost

haha funny...yesss, love seeing this angry pissed off side of arnav...reminds me of the office asr days...yummm!!

btw i read ur title as "mora piya mose bolat nahi, raaz JIJA ke kholat nahi" LOL

shud i change the tilte to d 1 who thought it ws...LOL...its cool...n funny...LOL

haha suree go ahead if u wish to Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

loved ur post...and yes loved the way she said jijaji!
and yes hv to keep up the positive energy...ALL IS WELL!!

thanx ya..Smile
bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
hey adits dear funtabulous post as always dear! u know ur post is one of the posts i love in this forum bcoz no matter what the epi or the state of the form urs is guaranty that it will b packed with lots of fun and optimismClap Thumbs Up tank u dear love ur post always and now u found two more fans my 2 monsters LOL once they did that to honey priyas post there were cartoons got attrcted and today they saw ur emotions their state was like thisROFL and they wouldn't move from the screen couldn't read properly or replyLOL then i left 4 a while to have a good laugh! did u guyz notice wen anjali asked khushi to go wid shyammm...shameless got up...despo kahin ka...LOL absolutely love ur despo kahi ka exactlyLOL today's fav. this one my kids fav!Smiletank u dear and @pooja tank u 4 the song i loooved it!
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

it was a continuation episode they need to keep building up the story so they can have a big confrontation.

Hopefully seeing the TRP  the CVs  will make ASR more ASRErmm and Khushi  more angry and  get some truth outBig smile

Thanks for the post and the B+

Cheers!

yeah dey need to keep building up d track..
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
ditsy.. awesome post..

i really dunno about the forum's reactions on each and every single thing -- whether its the epi or the news or the promos or the sbs/b -- i myself haven't been visiting there. i'm just basing myself on my posts and pms Embarrassed kinda frustrating everywhere tho.. so i'm safe in my own shell LOL

@ epi..

the first 2 plays were kinda lame and hilarious esp the rakshas and pari one ROFL payal should have told maami or anyone in the family before going to the stage and perform so that they'll have some clue.

arhi -- fight fight fight.. i'm impatiently waiting for the huge blow already LOL sadist and me go hand in hand LOL 

i agree with you when anjali told khushi to get the meds with shyam -- shyam toh was fully ready -- evil kahike!

i liked the expression of the chemist guy after khushi said "chalein jeejaajee" ROFL

tomorrow.. ahh.. back to wedding day night -- painful to watch, painful to bear again Unhappy

Go to top