Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mora piya mose bolat nahi raaz jiya k kholat naahi - Page 2

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

it was a continuation episode they need to keep building up the story so they can have a big confrontation.

Hopefully seeing the TRP  the CVs  will make ASR more ASRπŸ€” and Khushi  more angry and  get some truth outπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the post and the B+

Cheers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shizi

i was w8ing for ur post...after watching d epi i felt bad but ur post cheered me upπŸ‘πŸΌ TFS & as always ur nice analysis with apt emoticonsπŸ‘

glad u lkd d post...it helped u cheer up...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: adits7

shud i change the tilte to d 1 who thought it ws...πŸ˜†...its cool...n funny...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barun2297

lol funny post, even i think d drama has begun!

hope dey tk it frwd well...n thanx dear...😊
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

reaction of Forum is TOO GOOD!! 🀣🀣🀣 the forum is totally in ASR mood! πŸ˜†oh by the way since everyone is angry on the episode.. i just want to say that if IPKKND does well then it will give CV's a lots more than we will get!! .. so lets just trust them some more!! i am sure they are picking it up .. IPL thing is in their mind! they are building it well!! quiet sure that tomorrow a big blast!! this is really unfortunate that IPKKNd and IPL time is exactly same!

ok now the epi! gosh the first two performance.. was that seriously needed! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.. i was like.. NAHI!! band karo ab ye! 🀣.. but yes Mamiji was good between them.. but that thing could have been a bit short πŸ€”.. kind of dragging! πŸ˜” but anyways.. Khushi gave a taste of his own medicine to Arnav!.. πŸ˜†..that was good! both are getting mad each other., waiting for them to vent out evrything they have in their mind! 😳

i seriously missed Shyam.πŸ˜‰ i was missing his lusty looks🀒!! his stupid acts.. finally he is back! i hope he will do something big now!! πŸ˜› cause we need humara Shyam creep the villian to fight against the IPL naam ka toofan which has directly landed on IPKKND! 😳

cant wait for tomorrow because Arnav looked hurt and emotional..more than angry!! i really hope that ..scene will work in favor of clearing the MU cause at this point they cant afford to show another MU! 😊

ohhhkkk good u agreed to it..,i mean d forum b humour...πŸ˜†...

agree wid ur tk.😊.its quite similar to my opinion abt d track n d epi...😊

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved ur post...and yes loved the way she said jijaji!
and yes hv to keep up the positive energy...ALL IS WELL!!
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
im donn knw wht to sayπŸ˜•,,as i am still confused,, whthr the ep was gud or not,,,,although ur post is nice as always😊,,but pls smone clear my confusion
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u .good post .now the story getting  serious and it need some seriousness
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Song cuming up...

I just had a few thoughts i am in no way questioning what the CV's want to show and all but with rgds to these MU's i mean really Miss- understanding cause when did they try n show sum dev understanding ..i thought the idea to show them married was to show that after staying with each other they might think and introspect why the other did what they did but i have so far seen nothing its like switch off and on btw romance and the ego battle ...just by showing one odd day that one of them can understand the others unspoken words dusnt mean anything if they cannot apply it to a larger xtent and i thought there wud b sum discomfort sum doubt sum realization as to the fact that sumthing is wrong and this cant b it ...whats it worth if it needs a poolside show down and sudden half admittance to raise a doubt ...why cudnt actions spk louder than words...Then it wud hv been diff.. Was heer ranjha worth it if it meant nothing

rdpoo its a gud n strong point...πŸ‘πŸΌ..i jus wanna see hw dey tk it ahead n justify or atleast mk d track better den wat it s fr 2 weeks nw...i jus hope dey come up wid a gud spicy n dramedaar track...
sumana-13 thumbnail
your post cheered me up buddy ... πŸ˜Š
after seeing the promo I'm really scared for Khushi... I don't want Arnie to misunderstand her this time ... the MU has to clear up now ... high time yaar ...how much more can they drag this !!!😑
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago