India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 4th April 2012 (Page 6)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya dear for the wonderful update as usual...Clap..

I really hope instead of showing making Ovi obsessed like Archu they kind of show her more assertive..Assertive in the sense if Arjun does not love her instead of going behind him meaninglessly ,she moves on in her life...I wont mind if even she is shown challenging Arjun that she will come out of this mess and shown him who is the boss and stuff and focus on becoming career vise more successful than ever...Arjun would never mind as I guess all he would want to see is Ovi happily move on ,even if it takes her challenging him it will be ok for him...
I would also like to see a nice guy coming into the picture who would sweep Ovi out of her feet with his simplicity and straight forward approach , may be another Manav part 2 ,wont mind if he also turns out a car mechanic LOL ...but with a twist that he will really take care of Ovi and love her forever but still will have a brash side in him that will be ready to give some back to Ovi...That clash between these 2 would be good to watch...That way some positivity can be shown..
CV's should never make Ovi a coward just plotting evil plans to separate Arvi instead show her someone her parents and even Arjun can be proud off..
Ovi seems to be the most sensitive of the 3 daughters..It would be really nice to see some good Archu-ovi scenes with Ovi really fighting with her other 2 sisters for wanting Archu all for herself LOL..It would be nice to see them have some cute fights ...
Stuff like this will being back positivity to the show and bring back lost viewership big time...

Edited by Jaishankar - 04 April 2012 at 5:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Thaneesushkita10soapwatcher1Tanyaz

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Thank so much for the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Thanks tanya di.. But check 4th paragraph first line, U have written Arjun asks its DK..
Thanks Ashu, I corrected it now , so late ...LOL

Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

today  is good show.arjun-DK scene i loved.purvi was also sweet.but i dont like her over-confidence on manavOuchshe didnt see how her aai hs been insulted by manavAngry1thing i want to ask CV that purvi doesnt know teju archu's daughter so she can say that manav deshmuk,his boss is her baba, bc teju-purvi r so closed but purvi never say to teju its very illogicalLOLLOLLOLPR now full of illogical things.main track is illogical-for sachu archu sacrificing all love for her daughters who deprived her accompany.

I also hate the Archana  Sachu track the most and I feel that one of the biggest reason why people feel frustrated with this show right now is because of this track ...Angry, the writers should scrap it and write another story line .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaavasuansushkita10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Dislike Punni to the extreme, hope she gets no chance to trap Arjun. 
 Hope Punni can't go for some odd reason at the last minute that she breaks her foot in her zeal to get out of the house or something and that Purvi has already left and so can't stay back!  That would be great Arjun and Purvi would get all the time in the world to themselves without this kabab me haddi.

Tanya, thanks  for the update, can't wait until lunch to watch the DK Purvi scenes and Arjun grinning like a silly love sick fool!Wink

I am pretty confident , Punni wil lnto get her  way with Arjun for even 2 seconds ..Approve

Can't wait to see Punni's wedding with Prashant ...Day Dreaming

purethought

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Thanks for the update Tanya di. Clap

I have been watching PR on irregular basis like I do with Balika Vadhu. And yeah the story seems to be developing on all fronts except in the case with Archana and Manav. I guess their story has to remain stagnant for a century. 

Bonne, honestly . Manav and Archana 's story is such a drag..Is this the only track these so called CVs could come up with ...
The same old Sachin ( Shravani type ) angle ...Archana sacrifising and giving her suhaag as a a presnt to sachu ...
Utter rubbish ..I am happy the TRPs are down ..Hope the creatives will take the hint and  change this horrid track .
Punni seems to be quite a hussy like Manav's secretary Ria. Punni's ambitious streak would have given her character an edge but unfortunately she's more into trapping the boss. Really, its so sad seeing the lovely girl who always wanted her Archana 'Atiya' to be happy with her Manav 'Kaka' transform to something like this. Punni has remained so much under the shadow of Sulochana and Archana, didn't she imbibe any goodness? 

Punni was such a doll..It is sad to see her like this ...Ouch

And yeah...DK is back! Day DreamingLOL

DK is my fav guy too  in PR right now ... Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavasushkita10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

never thought all the characters in PR think about public (loag) but they do think, sulochana thinks Purvi can not go to Pune as she is a girl, but she thinks whatever Archana-Manav doing is good, people will do more gossip on this than purvi going to pune...

Yeah , how come she is not worried about what Archana  is doing right now ..She is hurting her husband and ignoring her duties as a mother to her 2 daughters ...Why not worry about that ...

why do they do these leaps when nothing in the story is changed...leaps doesn't make any sense when they show people using lcd screens 27 years back...and android phones 18 years back...

is archana works parttime or what everyone is in the office she is in the home,  i really hate office scenes in PR, no one works like this in MNCs...

LOLLOLLOL , well said ..

Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Thanee

Hi ..thanks Tanyji for all what you do for us...even busy but on time for the BU...I thank you a lot dear...Smile

My pleasure sweetie ...

Seem a good episode..don't watch yet.Smile..

Ok Purvi seem she will have permission later...PUnni has made it possible..but what will happen they both will go to Pune..LOL She has one month ...to climb the ladder and to grab Mr Arjun...LOL Arjun give her a chalenge let see if she will achieve it or not...LOL but as I said she is dangerous...she is a girl with just one thing in mind get someone rich...whoever is ..old or young...D'ohSo here she is..but surely she will have a very great surprise at last and will be disappointed ...and i'm waiting for that..LOL

She will not go to Pune ..I didn't see any where in SBS that she was there ...Something will happen , I don't know what .
Purvi said that Manav baba's birthday will eb lucky for her ...maybe it wil lbe on this lucky day that both Purvi and Arjun will realize that they are both falling in love ...thanks to manav baba's birthday ...LOL

One thing came in my mind...Ovi had said she will do a surprise..I'm sure she will come in India...for Manv..and Arjun /purvi will be to Pune when they will be back..Ovi will welcome Arjun..Arjun will be like this;;Shocked
If someone who must be between Arvi and cause confusions in this relation .I think the right goes straight to Ovi not Punni..but for now nothing has happen...think it will not be for long;.Smile for Arvi.Day Dreaming

On Sbs...we saw Arvi together a night on a road...seem they will be lost or something like that...Confused.eager to see that..Purvi will dance too..and she will dance very well..Thumbs Up

I think in Pune , Arjun and Purvi wil lfall in love ..
Pune is a lucky place for lovers ...LOL , manav and Archana had their suhaag raat there ...
And now Purvi and Arjun will fall in love there ...
I think the cupid lives in Pune City ...LOL
But then Arjun will come back to manav's birthday and he will be shocked to see Ovi ...
I think the surprise that Ovi wants to give Manav is that she will come to India and will have a ring and put the ring on Arjun on her father's birthday to make him happy ..Dk too will be in this plan and will bring a ring to Arjun and tell him to put it on Purvi's finger ...all in front of Purvi ...Ouch

ok will come late..sorry for yesterday..I watch Punar Vivah..on TV..

I saw Archu/manv dance and of course Arvi..

Anki/hiten my god..they had enjoy themselves there...they had danced very well..Hiten hats off ..even he had an accident before coming on PV Set...he was like as if nothing had happenned ..he is very very professional guy..ClapHope that nothing serious had happened..He dance very well and had enjoy...they were always smiling.they were superb..LOL well done.. Anki/Hiten (Archu/Manv.)Thumbs Up

I also liked them , it looks like they are having fun at the wedding ...

Anki as usual..she was at her ease..dance very well...but I don't like her hair style.. she was beautiful.though..Smile in pink...

Our Arvi ..thier dance was very good too..first time we saw them together for a perfomance.not bad...Smile I like them..in black they were beautiful too...
Can see them much more but anyway.They were wonderful..and cute..Day Dreaming.hope we will see them in another dance...
Bye see you later..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneesushkita10

Go to top