Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Punni is really very clever .How she got Gaurav to just give in to her ...Before he was ignoring her ..I know the character is going to be  a kabab mein hadi but the actor is doing a good job ... Really , how she changes colours whn talking to Sulochna or Prashant or Purvi ...baap re, very dangerous girl ...😲

Purvi was so sweet today when she was all nervous about DK ...Gosh , she loves her dad so much thinks that his birthday is her lucky day ...

Arjun was also really sweet .I liked it that the minute his dad came , he immediately called Purvi in and introduced her to him .She is unconsciously becoming so important to him...

Sulochna is worried because of Varsha  🤢 ...God , after a long time , someone took this name ...

Archu looking so pretty ...

Star Of The Day ...

Super daddy DK ... what a lovely fellow he is ..he is like sunshine in the depressing story tracks ...at least one good decent man in PR land ...what a shame he is single ...

I think he has already felt something  seeing his son's face ...He really is a good daddy who knows his  son so well...
Manav could have learned a thing or two from him abnout how to treat his wife and how to be honest to his children ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Poppy, I saw that too ... don't know what Archana said ...

will see you guys little later ...
thanks for sharing really nice episode.PR rocks
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this update is so brief
no idea abt the setting
sharona_bha thumbnail
i think you'r right i think punni can't go with them because of some reason because in saas bahu aur saazish they show clips of pavitra rishta of delhi's tour when arjun and purvi together walking in the road and no one with them they are alone.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya...Archu said to Purvi...in precap...no

thks for the update..

uff this Punni...she did such cheap act to go to Pune...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nirvanlove

this update is so brief
no idea abt the setting

Anyways, but i m still grateful to her that she does the updates so well than the other forums.. Also the updates are finished in well written manner after an half hour when the show is over..
Thanks tanya di for taking so much effort.. We all really appreciate ur work..
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

this update is so brief
no idea abt the setting

The BU is meant to be brief...hence the word "brief" in the heading, "Brief Update".
When something is brief, details are left out.
If you want to get an idea about the setting, then Bhalla's Updates are what you would need to check.

The Mods had told Tanya to be very brief in her updates.
She is only following what the Mods told her to do.
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.. 
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this update is so brief
no idea abt the setting

This update is not really the official one for the forum but a brief one for the convenience of the members. Both Tanya di and Bhallarox do a brilliant job in doing brief and detailed update respectively. 

Regarding your criticism about it being brief, it is well mentioned in the topic title that its brief. I think it takes a lot of effort from Tanya di and Bhallarox to do the updates and we should not belittle it. They are doing this only in regard for the members of the forum, they are receiving nothing in return. Your comment can be reported for criticizing a member and her post which is not really allowed in this forum. Obviously I am sure you are well aware of rules since so many have been reported by you.   

If so interested in knowing the settings, please watch the show. 😛