Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Bet: Thread 3 {Jun. 19 - Pg. 113 NEW!!} (Page 36)

darkninja Senior Member
darkninja
darkninja

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
woahh and whyyy is he such a good kisser OMG kissing in front of his little sis oooh cant wait to see his reaction wonder what excuse he'll pull of this time nd sorry for the late comment havn't been on IF for a while Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reyaa.

reyaa. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

curledup

diyaa1pk Goldie
diyaa1pk
diyaa1pk

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Loved the update...started reading it two days earlier...now count me in as regular reader...loooved it

reyaa.

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I don't know about Arnav and Khushi's brain but I sure do know that my brain is in a fuzzy fizz kind of a mood after reading this...
Woman what are you made up of ?? I mean has god just sent in you a mixture of writers or something ??You have made me mad !!And btw Im sooo sorry for  commenting late...Just got busy with school and stuff...And its very tiring..and when I open my PM dabba I get this ?!!
I love you sooo much Shreay for this kissing booth ideaHug
And I love the fact that you're making them both play their bet game without even realising that they aredoing it...Its just so Arnav-Khushish...And seriously they all thought they would set up a kissing booth and get away with it ??When the person they are trying to hide from is the Arnav Singh Raizada.. Never...Im so glad Reihanna didnt even try a hand at the booth...I so love her...she's everything that Anjali isn't in a way...She doesnt go behind poojas for one !!
And Rahul...He knows how to blackmail people haan...And guess he had loadss of fun with this whole thing too...Aryan seems the quiet types..Probably a male version of Anjali who doesnt run to temples...
And the last kiss of Arnav-Khushi...it had me on fire...I was like OMG OMG I so wish we'd ever get something like this...if not a kiss on the lips atleast such a nice one on...*ahem ahem* clears gutter mind...Well it was amazing...
And I dont blame Khushi for saying that line...she was in a total frenzy-dizzy world...And she had to say something or she isnt the KKG so well...Lets just hope this line sends her somewhere good and Arnav doesnt try to become devilish just to hide from the repurcursions of the Kissing Booth thing...
Loved the update.,.And Im waiting for more

PS: Hope this long comment makes for the late one

reyaa.

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Shocked you replied? WOOT WOOT! cannot wait for the next chapter!

reyaa.

reyaa. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tennismaniac19

thouhida Groupbie
thouhida
thouhida

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

woah..he just walked up there n kissed her...such an arnav type move lol.

khushi's response to the kiss LOL

cnt wait for what happens next Big smile

reyaa.

rozinab Senior Member
rozinab
rozinab

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Double celebration time! Another thread for the bet and again im sure theres going to be more where that came from! I totally love this FF shreya and i get soo excited when you update that i have to read the update twice before i can comment!

I loved the way arnav said to khushi she is not doing the kising booth! Already so possessive what he going to do in the future! So khushi is affecting arnav already and the bet hasnt even been going for that long! Looks like khushi is in the lead for winning at the moment.

Haha i love what khushi said to sameer! He freaked out and had to run before she said anything more to him! awww arnav is sho shweet! He stayed around at the fair to protect reihana but im sure he had other motives too!

Blimey two kisses in one update shreya you are totally spoiling us but im not complaining! Arnav could kiss khushi 10 times in one update and i would love it, It was totally awesome the way arnav got so jealous and pushed the other guy out of the way so he could kiss khushi! I was shocked that he pulled her in for another kiss and khushis response was classic!

Im patiently waiting for the next update shreya, actually thats a total lie because im not patient at all. I am dying for the next update and acant wait to read it, Thanks for the PM and again it was totally fabulous.

rozina

Go to top