Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Bet: Thread 3 {Jun. 19 - Pg. 113 NEW!!} (Page 34)

reyaa. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reyabear

Originally posted by Kiely

?????????

...?
hey gurls I'm unable to decode this sign languageConfused ... Pl translate Unhappy...
PixieFlame Goldie
PixieFlame
PixieFlame

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread! 
Can't wait for the next update :D
SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Don't want to sound demanding but when will you update?... you left us at such a cliffhanger... I so want to know Arnav, Khushi, Reihana's reactions... plzzz update soon
-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Woop looks like the kissing booth was a hit making strange emotions stirring inside arnaav thinking about all those boys who would get the chance to kiss khushi how can arnaav let that happen ofcourse he won't so the moment he saw raj he saw red erm or green lol and went for the kiss himself and one wasn't enough he went for another lool and haha omd khushi is too funny how she blurted out 'why are you a good kisser' can't wait for arnaavs reaction and answer for that anywho a majorly great update and can't wait to read more Smile
Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine me jumping in the same spot pretty similar to what Khushi did when she accidently pulled Arnav into the bathroom pretending to be Akash...

This was awesome!!!!! Please update soon!! :) 
curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Reya Big smile hey there girl Big smile I thought of braving it out and commenting on another fic I follow LOL So here goes. Anyway this is besides the point but Dex does end up with Rachel right? Confused Cause I wanted to know Wink. Actually don't tell me it would ruin the suspense of your fic LOL Why did I ask? Ouch Lets just forget it! And focus on your fic here:

Chapter 1 and 2:

She was keying his car? Shocked no she wasn't it was her sister LOL and then he thought it was her? Shocked his little sister is really mischievious isn't she? LOL but he just loves khush khush's arms doesn't he? and cornering her. Man this man got issues Confused He opens her zip? Shocked chi chi Arnav bitwa that is absolutely terrible! how could he? Shocked I mean that is just NO! Ouch and even if it is Arnav thats not on Confused but having said that, its an excellent potrayal of his character, it shows so much which is I bet what you wanted to achieve? Big smile and thats good right? but she cut herself too? and then not admiting it or what happened, Khush Khush is a silent pain-er meaning she doesn't make her grief known, is that right about her? Wink And now in his house, this man has a thing for manhandeling people! really. But once again it is an excellent potrayal of what he is like, it shows his 'mean' element in a way. One shade of many LOL And isn't Arnav good at hiding things?

Chapter 3 & 4:

WHO IS THE CREEP? ShockedAngry Oh no khush khush is hurt naa? real bad Confused why do I get the feeling this guy is not going to be in jail for long Ouch keep him there! Stupid pedo! I bet he is one, are we allowed to use pedo on IF? Shocked oh well, I said it LOL. Bua-ji seems nice here Confused its weird Confused. UH-OH! TRASH? arnav loves picking on her doesn't he? LOL same old same old. And khushi is as fiery as ever, didn't she turn around and punch the tire LOL hahaha! that cracked me up!  SHES NAKED? Shocked woah! intense, in his shirt? LOL this is going to be interesting. Looks like Arnav can't afford en-suite showers anymore LOL. OMG IS HE GOING TO SEE HER NAKED? Shocked

Chapter 5 & 6:

he saw her! woop ti doo Big smile why I am happy is beyond me, but maybe it will begin the tension between the two LOL what am I saying there already is tension, it would bring more tension Wink the 's' tension that is. I can't say it the word is forbidden on I-F << hopefully that should help you figure it out!  Like JUSTIN BIBER GIRL FANS! LOL aww he finds her adorble! <3 that so cute Big smile And I can just imagine him in a suit Day Dreaming so hot!  I like rahul! <3 he seems like the easy go going kinda guys! thats a nice touch to the fic, considering Arnie is so full of hot steam LOL Aryan does not talk much does he? LOL They bet? Shocked they are drunk? Shocked falling in love? Shocked OMG! I am squeeling Reya! you have no idea, I can't wait for this. Really. And Simran take your claws of my man! yes he is mine! stupid simran! kwack? hahaha LOL

Chapter 7 & 8:

Yes they are actually doing it! *squeels* now I am over over joyed! Big smile AWW SHE SLEPT ON HIM! that soo sweet, its like they are comfortable with each other without even realising it, but they will Wink and Arnav is already jealous! boy I am really really happy Big smile really, wait Arnav why are you still in the shower? Shocked besharam! Shocked another shade of him eh? too many shades? the last line is jsut a killer LOL HE SAW HER FULLY NAKED NOW? Shocked SHITNESS! I would've died to shame! but been like its Arnav! LOL Family jewels eh? LOL isn't that funny! and he wants to show her the family jewels? isn't someone getting ahead of themselves? LOL He liked the slap? aww! well love/lust is in the airr! Wink Yeah Aryan does not say much Sleepy but thats okay. Rahul is enough LOL THE LAST DIALOGUE! OHMYGOD! HE DARED? Shocked thats soo cute! I don't know why I find it cute XD but its just the teasing? that is adorable, its like they are that comfortable with each other to actually tease like that! LOL

OKAY! I NEED TO GO EAT, but I will be back to comment on the rest of them! LOL

I'm baackk!

Chapter 9 & 10 & 11:

PERVERTS! they are both PERVERTS! LOL wait there is a scar? NOOO ITS THAT PEDO isn't it? stupid pedo...stupid stupid pedo! OOO someone has got mooves like jagger eh? loving it, there is an elegance to khushi as well as a fiery spirt which I love! who was Arnav talking to? ohh no! he seems stressed Confused oh well I'm sure Khushems will help him out! Ohmygod that raj guys is a peeerrrvveerrtt I would've kicked him in his family jewels! stupid Censored but ARNAV! oh Arnav why so protective? see a new shade! << I AM SOO RIGHHT! LOL but thats good? Wink and also they kiss! that is so cute Day Dreaming and hot! and its and and its just sooo yeah its hot Big smile I love it, but Arnav will probably think she has done it to provoke him? or anything else? just like the naked incidence Confused but thats so typical arnav :( OH WELL! can't wait to see the majnu-ness which may not be soon but i look forward to it,

Please do pm me, I will give lamba lamba comments I promise Big smile

-Aashifa

Edited by curledup - 07 April 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reyaa.

Go to top