Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wat the ?!? seriously...
wats going on here... y do ppl find cheap satisfaction by STEALING others honest works... dont they have the least bit of common sense...
this issue is damn pissing me off... coz most of my frnds on I.F. are suffering becoz of few insensitive fools...this needs to be stopped ASAP...
get in touch with the mods or maybe try complaining on myeduniya itself shrezzz...
pheonix24 thumbnail
What the hell ?😡...This is so pathetic..I am sorry this happened to you..
You know, for all I know this could have been going on for months, but I only thought to check after I found out that Vidhya di's and Krani's works were also copied. Disgusting.
Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

Dude, what the f**k is WRONG with people these days? :( What the hell happened to originality, and like you said, ethics and morals? I am so sorry all of this happened Shreya. Did you get in touch with the Mods? Could they help? This is so so SO stuffed! URGH!

I am going to stop posting on IF as well now. That is the freaking limit!

I did PM the mods and hopefully they'll reply soon, but yeah, its all so discouraging. Good thing my works on my blog are copyrighted, so if anyone copied that, they would get in serious trouble. 

PEOPLE ARE SO LOW!!!! Gaaah! 
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously...!!!! ???? omg...they shud seriously get a life..!!!! its so damn irritating...how can they even copy someone else's work and post it as theirs...!!! such a cheap act ya!!!!😡
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sick!

So sorry to read about this Reya.  I cannot fathom how people can think this kind of behaviour is ok? Plus... IF needs to be more strict with plagiarists.  The whole mature content got all these antsy posts, this is more serious methinks.

Ended thumbnail
i hope the MODS do something about this soon cuz this is going sooo far :(
xxx
basket thumbnail
OMG! I am so sorry about that!! Plagiarism should never be tolerated!!! i am not on your pm list, but I would love to be if you would not mind!! Your writing is simply amazing! Especially the characterization of this new and improved khushi! 
tsultana thumbnail
Oh no!! Am sorry to hear that Reyabear! Hope it gets sorted and who ever did that comes forward and apologises for their wrong doings.
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Reya here I know this isn't going to make it better but cyber hug *🤗* now time to rant 😡 Really what the f*** people? are you - Grr * 🤬 I can't form a coherrent sentence. This is definitely the final straw, no matter how many posts people make in regards to this topic no one listens. They clearly have pea-sized brains.