who else hates payal after today?? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Payal needs to open her mouth and SPEAK! She is acting like another "Gopi Bahu"! (Please dont think I watch that show, my aunt does so sometimes I HEAR about it!)

I hear Goopie is getting smarter these days ! So Payal doesnt get to share the award for the dumbest ! 😕😕 ugh !
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

She's SO dumb. I still don't understand why she didn't tell the family what the main problem was. 

Ya she is a little dumb, but if you think about her background and upbringing it takes a lot to stand up and do what she did. She was willing to take her MIL rants so that girl could financially provide for her family. She did not tell the family because obviously the Raizada's are a rich influential family, and the other family is ashamed to win on this basis. This is not a charity event but fancy dress show. Let's stop bashing her character, the fact that she married into such a rich family and is willing to help others in need says a lot for her character. This is what is different from the gupta's, this is what is missing in shyam. People coming from poor backgrounds and marrying into rich families can take two paths, which one will you take if you were in that position? ðŸ˜‰
Tru i hate her too now shes being a bit to heroic you know
wanted to kill her.first time felt bad for manirama ji.ridiculous.wat sacrifice??.does she even knw dat girl who came n tol her not to win is teue.my belief is if u dnt deserve u will definitely not win.sacrificin n believin others wid no proof.dumbest thin u can do.i hate u payal.
I know after so many pages of payal hating my message will be of no value but I feel like expressing my opinion in this matter. 

To me payal is a great character, it's a good contrast with Khushi since they are completely different but the same. Everyone is okay with Khushi being the hero here and being proud of her actions today but hating payal for the same reason. If you remember Payal tried telling mami before the act and then after the act but she didn't listen to her. Also, the money issue is a sensitive thing if she had told the family and some how that other mother-in-law found out that would great a rift in that family. I think payal stopped herself to keep from causing problem in a family that is already experiencing hard times. I think the family will find out sonner or later about this but not from payal and that will be what makes mami accept payal and her big heart...maybe. 

To some extent I don't think Payal cries for all the things mami says just because she does not fight back does not mean she is weak. She was told that mami accepted her and she got to marry the guy she loves and is getting all his support and the rest of the family is on her side than I think her putting up with her sasu-ma is okay with her. It would okay with me to be hated by one and loved by many...so her character is reasonable if given a chance. 
I don't hate Payal for what she did today, it was commendable that she chose to lose for the other lady inspite of knowing that her dear monster-in-law will give her hell. however, my problem with her character is that she Is a weak woman and seems to take too much crap from others specially her mother in law. Also the fact that when the Gupta's were poor and Khushi was scrambling to make ends meet, I am not sure Payal contributed anything but her tears that she sheds at the drop of a hat. And why the hell is she trying so hard to please manorama Mami who gives a rats ass to what Payal thinks or does? What about her identity , her individuality or does she just want to be reduced to a saree clad obedient bahu?
N winning 5 lacs will make them rich???phunnyyy n annoyingg
Originally posted by Fazila~

N winning 5 lacs will make them rich???phunnyyy n annoyingg

Yes, as if this fancy dress competition was their chance of improving their financial condition!  What was the guarantee that they would win if Payal decides to lose? 
I don't hate her. I just find her very  annoying from the very beginning.
i dont hate her because thats in her nature to give to others...but i would like it if she stood up for herself instead of crying...honestly its the crying that irritates me in indian drama because instead of crying man do something about ur problems!!

<3 Barun <3