Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

who else hates payal after today??

starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
what is her problem?? the other pair werent going to win anyway, so why did she have to act all heroic. only be heroic if you are capable of being a hero. whatever she gets now from mami she totally deserves. thanks to her kushi and arnav didnt win, WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Me me me.. She had to be this "tyag ki devi" forgetting what her MIL will do to her .. Sickening..
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i dont hate her for this that her nature...

but i dont get, why she didnt tell the family, instead of crying...
starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
because thats the only thing she knows how to do.. cry
sadia-ali thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
instead of being acting and behaving  like a DUMB she must tell the family... m sure it'll took only few minutes but she has time to think on the matter & for crying but have no time to tell a single person in the family.. NOT EVEN HER HUSBAND yar... c'mon... what da hell...

i understand shez so nice & humble but telling some one truth will not ruin ur humbleness...

Rakeela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shez such an idiot...there wer other performers too...hw was she sooo sure if they dont win the other saas bahu couple wud!!!
hanu8 thumbnail
i slient reader but sometime i do commont...this time i have to say something about payal...just my opion...

she told her sis khushi right...i think if she tell to mami she would go and said to lady about money issue...that why payal keep quit about i think been born to middle family..she understand of money matter...that what make payal and khushi different from Raizada
She is most idiotic characters...I don't expect shit from her...
ArShi-R-no.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No I don't hate her... Yh she cries a lot and should of told the fam but she did manage to tell Khushi so therefore Khushi was able to use it against Arnav lol so it doesn't bother me much. Tbh I only pretty much care about ArShi so if Payal not telling helped arhi have a fight or whatever to come I'm fine with that lol :D

But Payal plz stop crying... Anyone else love the fact Arnav was thier to tke care of Payal that was really sweet of him :)
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gupta sisters are playing martyr !!

Payal - She deserves all the anger coming her way from Mami !

W*F ** doesnt she have enough on her plate without creating a totally unnecessary MU between her and Mami ? and all for an unknown stranger ? who is she ? Joan of Arc ??

I was soo mad. And I tryly felt bad for Mami and I think Payal not only let Mami down but Akash and the entire Raizada family.  It shows that Payal really is as dumb as she looks.

Hate the way these two girls are going around acting all heroic, suffering quietly for no good cause.

When they show scenarios like this, it really undermines IPK in a big way. At the end of the day people watch it for 20 min to enjoy some meaningful story. THrowing Arshi chemistry alone wont cut it. At this rate it is being overused and eventually will loose its edge, fanbase & TRP (check.)

Edited by pacsun - 12 years ago