Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TRP's will raise...CONFIRMED..Read on...

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ok...

I know today like me many were upset with the TRP's...

But Guys before advicing the CV's let us first learn some things...

1. (PEOPLE WHO SPREAD NEWS AND SPOILERS)  STOP DISTRIBUTING SPOILESRS...Ouch...WHAT HAPPENES IN THE STORY WE ALL WILL SURELY  GET TO KNOW WHEN WE SEE SEGMENTS...SO BIRDIES PLEASE DON"T DISTRIBUTE SPOILERS..PLEASEEE

2. IF THE BIRIES WANT TO BE FAMOUS THAN THEY CAN USE THEIR SOURCES  TO SEND THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE TO THE PRODUTION HOUSE and CV's

A)  USE SHYAM's CHARACTER NOW...IT"S HIGH TIME HE STRIKS ...LIKE ONE OF THE FORUM MEMBER HAD MENTIONED IN HER WONDERFUL ANALYSIS .CV'S SHOULD NOT FORGET THAT THEY JUST HAVE 1 NEGATIVE CHARACTER AND THEY NEED TO USE HIM PROPERLY ..NOT JUST GIVE HIM THE JOB OF STARING AT KUSHI

B) WHERE THE HELL IS GUPTA FAMILY GONE...CAN THE BIRDIES TELL THIS..????? WHY CAN't CV's BUILD A SMALL TRCK WITH GUPTA FAMILY??????? WHY ARE THE CHARACTERS WHICH HAVE POTENTIAL BEEN PUT OUT OF VIEW SO EASILY .???WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH GUPTA FAMILY??? WHERE IS BUAAJI, BAUJI, AMMA GONE?????

C) BIRDIES PLEASE ASK THE CV's TO SEE THE TRP GAINING SHOWS...HOW THEY CREAT MASALA TO BRING THEIR SHOW UP????????? I AM NOT ASKING FOR MORE OR MAJOR MASALA...BUT THE EXITMENT KA ELEMENT IS GONE AS OF NOW...WHY?????? IS THE PRODUCTION COMEING UP WITH NEW SHOW...THEY ARE KILLING THIS SHOW WITH THEIR OWN HANDS..???NO STORY, NO GRIPPING DRAMAOuch

ONE HONEST REQUEST TO BIRDIES AND PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE SOURCES OF ALL KINDS...ASK YOUR SOURCES TO TELL THE CV's TO AMEN THINGS WHEN THEY STILL CANSmile...U GIVE US THE SPOILERS OF THE SCENES FOR WHICH THEY WORK SO HARD...THAN CAN U PASS THE ABOVE MENTIONED MESSAGES FOR FANS TO THE CV's SINCE WE FANS CARE FOR THE SHOW AND WANT IT TO HAVE HIGHER TRP's AND NOT DIPPIND TRP'sCry..

CAN THE BIRDIES PASS THIS MESSAGE

If these things are taken care than I am sure TRP's will go no whereSmile and our show and it's actors will get their due Embarrassed

FINALLY TO FANS

Why do i see extreem reactions from every nook and corner ???Ouch

1. All want Shyam not to do anything
2. If Kushi Speeks up all bash her
3. If Kushi is quit and does her own crazy stuffs they bash her
4. If Shyam does something interesting all start fuming with anger
5. If shyam is quit people question the drama element of the show..

I MEAN LEAVE IT GUYS...

INSTED OF CRIBBING COMPLAINING TO CV's ON EVERY THING THEY DO ...TRY TO SHOW THEM THE RIGHT THINGs...TRY TO TELL THEM WHERE THE THINGS ARE GOING WRONG...

Ok

I am really sorry for using Capital letters...I did that because I really want this message to be spread Smile. I do no  mean to offend any friend hereSmile..I love the show and want peace to prevail in the forumsSmile

THANK YOUSmile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMmysticmanthrijnfrjnfragshilpasskaug25crazy44-shopaholic-RTlicious..Annie..zooni.blueSwaNia_2geesLyssaPieNewbiesoapfan

crazy44 Goldie
crazy44
crazy44

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i absoluTely agree with!
people should just sit back and enjoy! their bashing are just never ending!
zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
much needed
soumyak Senior Member
soumyak
soumyak

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
but 1 thing
kushi stands up for the wrong person
and keeps quite for the wrong person
i mean should not i t be vice versa like she stands up to arnav which she should do with shyam
and keeps quite with shyam which she should do with ... i think ... no one.
and
she is holding a lot of secrets unnecessarily.
the shyam one was for Anjali.
but this award, she could have said to Nani at least.Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top