Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Both have pointed fingers at each other now!

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Ya..so today Khushi also called Arnav as Dhokebaaz. Maybe not in the literal sense, but deep down she does feel a sense of betrayal, after finding those emotions real in the Heer Ranjha Act, she found his denial like a betrayal. 
And today, again  to support HER sister's decision , for her sake,  she called him Dhokebaaz! 

Just like the day when Arnav had declared her a cheat for HIS sister. 

I know the 2 situations are not very similar, but still found some connect there. SO thought to share. 
And now Arnav wants to know what's the reason for this, and SHE is denying to tell him the truth. 
Maybe she'll place a condition that she would first want to know the reason for the marriage, only then will she reveal the truth!

As for the precap, well we can't say anything now. I wonder how much and from which angle did Arnav witness the scene. Whenever they were showing Shyam-Khushi after Arnav, the camera just showed Khushi's back , and Shyam's smirk + smile. The fidgeting of hands was shown though, but you never know what Arnav takes it as. Only the last shot showed both of them in the same frame, and it ended on Arnav's face. Waiting for tomm. 

And yeah, loved the way Arnav was comforting Payal. He really has this deep sense of respect for her.

PS: I know nothing much happened today, but then they had to show some performances to project it as a big show..lol😆
I still wonder why the Gupta sisters don't ever speak up...At least Payal could confide in her Akash ji..But alas..I am still hoping the the winning jodi, tell something in their speech. If only!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldy07 thumbnail
Hey people, I know you all are unhappy with today's episode, but we can certainly hope for a better tomorrow! 
And don't jump on conclusions by the precap...Please.😳
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

disgusting episode and a stupid story line taken by the CV's ...they r spoiling the magic  and the character of khushi , no wonder the TRP is going down n down ... if they stay on this track this show will hardly be able to complete one year ... 
coldy07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saddafmahmood

disgusting episode and a stupid story line taken by the CV's ...they r spoiling the magic  and the character of khushi , no wonder the TRP is going down n down ... if they stay on this track this show will hardly be able to complete one year ... 

Ohho..Please  try to cool down! 
Let the track proceed at least! ðŸ˜Š
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I liked when arnav was with payal... Raizada bahus are so caring for other bahus... Loved it when kushi behaved to arnav like he does to her... Best was jijaji moment and the look on medical store guy :)
Nothing much in today s epi...
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they both had pointed finger at each other i,e both are pointing each other wrong
but all four finger are facing and pointing themselves...i,e they both are at fault Kkhuhi by not telling abt shyam and her and arnav by misunderstanding her.
i think if they stop pointing to each other and hold that finger then all problem will get solved.

really true payal should grow up now...akash is with her...i think both sis should stop solving problem alone at least payal...

yeah really appreciate arnav comforting payal

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was ice episode, a filler but like Arnav- Payal scene and yes khushi outrageous anger!!'
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: saddafmahmood

If you think it is stupid..simple solution do not watch it. Better hang on with some other rona-dhona or saas bahu saga😆
Today's episode was good and bringing loads of hope for tomorrow
coldy07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: apparnu123

I liked when arnav was with payal... Raizada bahus are so caring for other bahus... Loved it when kushi behaved to arnav like he does to her... Best was jijaji moment and the look on medical store guy :)

Nothing much in today s epi...

Thanks for putting in your thoughts! ðŸ˜Š
coldy07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veenuasr

they both had pointed finger at each other i,e both are pointing each other wrong
but all four finger are facing and pointing themselves...i,e they both are at fault Kkhuhi by not telling abt shyam and her and arnav by misunderstanding her.
i think if they stop pointing to each other and hold that finger then all problem will get solved.

really true payal should grow up now...akash is with her...i think both sis should stop solving problem alone at least payal...

yeah really appreciate arnav comforting payal

Right. Both just haven't been TALKING! And that is the whole issue. I wonder why Khushi never even told Arnav long back that her engagement broke coz her fiance fooled her. He was a married man..ALas! Nothing can be done now...