Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Both have pointed fingers at each other now!

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
 Ya..so today Khushi also called Arnav as Dhokebaaz. Maybe not in the literal sense, but deep down she does feel a sense of betrayal, after finding those emotions real in the Heer Ranjha Act, she found his denial like a betrayal. 
And today, again  to support HER sister's decision , for her sake,  she called him Dhokebaaz! 

Just like the day when Arnav had declared her a cheat for HIS sister. 

I know the 2 situations are not very similar, but still found some connect there. SO thought to share. 
And now Arnav wants to know what's the reason for this, and SHE is denying to tell him the truth. 
Maybe she'll place a condition that she would first want to know the reason for the marriage, only then will she reveal the truth!

As for the precap, well we can't say anything now. I wonder how much and from which angle did Arnav witness the scene. Whenever they were showing Shyam-Khushi after Arnav, the camera just showed Khushi's back , and Shyam's smirk + smile. The fidgeting of hands was shown though, but you never know what Arnav takes it as. Only the last shot showed both of them in the same frame, and it ended on Arnav's face. Waiting for tomm. 

And yeah, loved the way Arnav was comforting Payal. He really has this deep sense of respect for her.

PS: I know nothing much happened today, but then they had to show some performances to project it as a big show..lolLOL
I still wonder why the Gupta sisters don't ever speak up...At least Payal could confide in her Akash ji..But alas..I am still hoping the the winning jodi, tell something in their speech. If only!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suecLuvlin28jyoti_light29UKLotusstarplus31JasKaBarungunayaarveewriterprathikriDeb_05sikhni_OmNaMaSteOmrani-luckiViccoTurmericpolly_mk

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey people, I know you all are unhappy with today's episode, but we can certainly hope for a better tomorrow! 
And don't jump on conclusions by the precap...Please.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28UKLotusrightchoiceveewriterDeb_05

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

disgusting episode and a stupid story line taken by the CV's ...they r spoiling the magic  and the character of khushi , no wonder the TRP is going down n down ... if they stay on this track this show will hardly be able to complete one year ... 
coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saddafmahmood

disgusting episode and a stupid story line taken by the CV's ...they r spoiling the magic  and the character of khushi , no wonder the TRP is going down n down ... if they stay on this track this show will hardly be able to complete one year ... 

Ohho..Please  try to cool down! 
Let the track proceed at least! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasKaBarun

appu_arhi IF-Dazzler
appu_arhi
appu_arhi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I liked when arnav was with payal... Raizada bahus are so caring for other bahus... Loved it when kushi behaved to arnav like he does to her... Best was jijaji moment and the look on medical store guy :)
Nothing much in today s epi...
veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
they both had pointed finger at each other i,e both are pointing each other wrong
but all four finger are facing and pointing themselves...i,e they both are at fault Kkhuhi by not telling abt shyam and her and arnav by misunderstanding her.
i think if they stop pointing to each other and hold that finger then all problem will get solved.

really true payal should grow up now...akash is with her...i think both sis should stop solving problem alone at least payal...

yeah really appreciate arnav comforting payal

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
It was ice episode, a filler but like Arnav- Payal scene and yes khushi outrageous anger!!'
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saddafmahmood

If you think it is stupid..simple solution do not watch it. Better hang on with some other rona-dhona or saas bahu sagaLOL
Today's episode was good and bringing loads of hope for tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coldy07UKLotus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index