Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what gul said is correct?

shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think in an interview gul said arnav literally  hurt kushi before he will come to know the truth. so may be this also a part for leading towards to hurt her literally. and eventually he will come to know the truth and then his anguish come to play...what say guys ?leave ur respective comments...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
looking at the current state and pace i thnk we r expecting too much 
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thats what i am feeling ri8 now...
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This once fantastic show is on its way down the crapper.  If Gul Khan wants to say something, she should say, we're going to listen to the fans and look at the TRPs and improve our show come hell or highwater.  That's all she needs to say.  Anything she said before is just empty words as we watch our show sink into the abyss.
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree he will get the wrong idea tomorrow ...!!
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I will not be optimism ..
always we feel the clearing of MU will be soon and no thing happens !!
they just continue to drag , drag & drag

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reniji66

This once fantastic show is on its way down the crapper.  If Gul Khan wants to say something, she should say, we're going to listen to the fans and look at the TRPs and improve our show come hell or highwater.  That's all she needs to say.  Anything she said before is just empty words as we watch our show sink into the abyss.

agree wid u completely.she shud jst luk at the current state of the once fabulous show
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have the same feeling..  I also feel that Anjali knows Shyam's truth!  I think she is the one who heard Khushi's argument with Devi Ma!  The viewers want to see all the happy and loveable moments; but that is not what the story is about currently!  It is about ASR losing his heart to Khushi and than he believes that she broke it.  Khushi doesnt understand what happend.  I think CVs are trying their best to move the story.  They might be getting ready for the Maha Episode...
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanon

i think in an interview gul said arnav literally  hurt kushi before he will come to know the truth. so may be this also a part for leading towards to hurt her literally. and eventually he will come to know the truth and then his anguish come to play...what say guys ?leave ur respective comments...

I think Gul Khan is lost after what she said... Khusi has being way tormented physically and mentally before this episode by Arnav and rest of the family including Shyam.

I think great statements by Gul Khan has been lost in creating TRP or god know what. What we see now is just pointless drag and meanless story. Some of us are try to creat forceful Symbolisim and meaning to mindless act show in the episode.

I really hope the show picks up it story and beauty that all of us fell in love with. After the brilliant performances yertsarday was hoping the story to move micro millmeter today but no..we are leading to another MU. I really hope as mentioned by another forum member that due IPL matches CV would not show MU, but looking in to SBS video I doubt.. will keep my finger cross. However right now I am very mad and upset😡😡